Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Siasia; Anichebe And Ambrose Not Se Class - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia; Anichebe And Ambrose Not Se Class (865 Views)

Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! / Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him / Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siasia; Anichebe And Ambrose Not Se Class by 12large1: 2:48am On Sep 05, 2011
This is getting out of hand why is siasia building team with anichebe and ambrose. For anichebe often we hear the useless talk of physical presence abeg wats the use if the player cannot score. Dude averages a out 2 goals a season for everton and has only scored 1 goal for nigeria meaningless friendly. Why are people that can score ehiousun,ideye,emenike on the bench for anichebe even ehiosun and emenike has physical presence too.didnt we see how spanish midgets win worldcup dem no use any physical presence. No matter what anyone says a striker is good as scoring and if anichebe keep not scoring no reason to start. As for ambrose I take hm as a total joke let me not say anything tuesday would be our first match playing a worldclass team with their players I expect efe to start you guts would see the joke siasia is toiling with in back 4
Re: Siasia; Anichebe And Ambrose Not Se Class by babyboy3(m): 9:46am On Sep 05, 2011
well he one out of 2 or 3 that I could say, he could provide his real birth certificate, which means he could run for 90 minutes, unlike the deadwood who fade away after every group satge at every nations cup, Yes he is not as technical sound as the uche and co but, he plays with his heart and gives 100% Yakubu missing from 2 yards is a result of lack of concentration and mentally tired or weak
Re: Siasia; Anichebe And Ambrose Not Se Class by 12large1: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2011
Birth certificate my ass shey na birth certificate dey play ball or wat guy is not good enough for eagles.
Re: Siasia; Anichebe And Ambrose Not Se Class by babyboy3(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2011
Birth certificate my Bottom shey na birth certificate dey play ball or wat guy is not good enough for eagles.

When your 30 something players still find it hard to win an U17 tournament oh yeah the day you know the players real age would be the day Nigeria would start to progress, Look Egypt didnt need overseas player to beat us, that speaks volume
Re: Siasia; Anichebe And Ambrose Not Se Class by Mortiple(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2011
Don't forget all coaches have their own 'boys', just that Nigerian indigenous coaches tend to abuse it. Nothing was heard of Femi Opabunmi immediately Coach Onigbinde was dropped as National Team coach. Same goes to Coach Christian Chukwu who never failed to irritate us with regular invitation of Paul Obiefule, Romanus Orjinta, Seyi Olofinjana, etc. Just as Patrick Ovie was a recurrent decimal in Austin Eguavoen's team list, as well. Sia 1 has towed that same line. Hope they won't disappoint him someday.

(1) (Reply)

Euro 2012 Qualifiers Latest Scores - October 7 & 8, 2011 / Usa's Revenge!!!(pics) / UEFA Champions League Round Of 16 Fixtures And Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.