Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid (20645 Views)

Chelsea Reach Verbal Agreement To Sign Joao Felix From Atletico Madrid / Joao Felix Wins 2019 Golden Boy / Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by Businesssence01(m): 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Wish him all the best

1 Like

Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by Qardinalcaptain: 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
nairalee:

Bro if I buy an apple for N7,000 naira would you say I overpaid or will you say "what if its the sweetest apple I've ever eaten in this life"?
and av u seen who bought apple at that amount bro
What u are saying is irrelevant to the topic
Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by Qardinalcaptain: 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
nairalee:

I didnt even say or insinuate that he will under perform. Even if he ends up performing well it wont change the fact that the loan fee is high
and what av chwuemeka 25m,cucurella 63m,aubameyang and his hefty salary contributed so far

1 Like

Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by Qardinalcaptain: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
nairalee:

I didnt even say or insinuate that he will under perform. Even if he ends up performing well it wont change the fact that the loan fee is high
crazy deals everywhere nowadays bro
I watched utd match yesterday and truth be told I will pick garnacho ahead of Anthony so let’s hope he perform and all this loan stuff will be history

1 Like

Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by BENEAMATA: 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
The HARRY POTTER look-alike didn't know he is teaming up with one clueless GRAHAM POTTER . . . . .
Welcome to the bridge joao , hope your magic can hold the bridge up .
Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by Solababa91(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Boehly should have change the clubs' structure systematically. The complete overhaul he did is the culprit in Chelsea's current quagmire.
Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by blowjohn(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
cocoboss:
Chelsea football club is desperate , they might end up signing wasiu from kaduna lol

Or taofeek frm shooting stars lol.

I used to know one taofeek my senior back in primary school in ibadan. Very popular and skillful player

1 Like

Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by blowjohn(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Harry Potter meets Graham Potter.

Potti potti
Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by ElijahIme1992(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
nairalee:
11m for 5 months loan?

With ZERO option to buy. He's signed for ATM and will return after 5 months.

Chelsea has been scammed just because of desperation
is not desperation, we don't have any wingers right now, we needed an elite replacement for pulisic and sterling and we got it, dats good thinking....
Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by intruder15(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/article/joao-felix-recruited-on-loan?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=orgsoc&utm_campaign=none

The guy is good. But I struggle to understand why he benched Rafael Leo in the world cup. Coach preference I guess.
Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by tunapawizzy: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
nairalee:
11m for 5 months loan?

With ZERO option to buy. He's signed for ATM and will return after 5 months.

Chelsea has been scammed just because of desperation
That's what u get when u have an oversabi owner who will not take advice and just do things their own way. When u sack a proper manager to appoint a mediocre,na so e dey be

1 Like

Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by Angelfrost(m): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
maxwell530:
Diego Simeone team is not for attacking minded player like Felix

I have to agree with you here... But doesn't that make Chelsea move a mistake?!!

Chelsea plays almost similar pattern to Atletico.
Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by Bigchristo: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/article/joao-felix-recruited-on-loan?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=orgsoc&utm_campaign=none

Remain Diego Simeone that will join Chelsea as a manager, I Dey pity for my guys Wey be Chelsea fans lately they aren’t happy, I remember Manchester United passing through such pain when Fergie retired
Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by folake4u(f): 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
I don't even understand Chelsea anymore. Make una nor give me high BP this year abeg. embarassed
Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by cocoboss(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
blowjohn:

Or taofeek frm shooting stars lol.

I used to know one taofeek my senior back in primary school in ibadan. Very popular and skillful player

Better do background check baba fit relax for Stamford bridge like this lol

1 Like

Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by adenigga(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
lilprinze:
Chelsea is just wasting money anyhow.
Is it your money?

1 Like

Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by Nyanabo(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
He can't help potter the clueless coach.
Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by Leeofdleetemple: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
I regret given my life to Chelsea
Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by Seunfretty: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Am NT certain the young man will succeed ...but can we just drop the bad belle ..some people where mentioning Werner ....and likes ..the first question is wat does joao brings to the team ..and sincerely wat he brings is one thing no one actually possess in that team ...joao is something between a no9 and 10 ...one player that plays that role and has that trait is havertz....and is Kai better than joao ...big NO....and to complement joao has some qualities in midfield no other players have in that team ..
He can pass the ball in tight spaces
Dribbles well and a good shooter

He can even play numerous positions

Look at that Chelsea team no player is playing in the forward and technically gifted all round...zyech seem to be but only shows it ones in 5 matches...

Lastly Chelsea seem to be in crisis now ..but in the next one month they will have....James .. Kante....pulisic...chilwell...and more back..

The major strength of that team is Kanye and James and they will be back in less than 2 weeks...if Chelsea scale through another loss till then ...will will likely be seeing a different Chelsea...it was obvious the last game they won they did in the first half and James was in that game....with most of the squad back...Chelsea will be very dangerous again
Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by ofiko123(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kudos to him..
Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by MastaP12: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Who yah book hep cheesy
judedwriter:
This could just be the most expensive flop loan this year!

Felix is a supportive striker, I wonder how Chelsea will get the best of him.
Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by Slade47(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
I'm a man u fan but I feel bad Chelsea sha,11m for five months even guadriola no go try am nauu.kole werk na ahan
Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by lukency(m): 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
He will floop
Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by lukency(m): 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Same Chelsea fans will be accusing Man City for over pricing players
Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by rickleye: 4:02am On Jan 12, 2023
lilprinze:
Chelsea is just wasting money anyhow.

Thank God it’s their money and not yours o
Re: Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid by ceeceeco: 7:10am On Jan 12, 2023
This desperation will cost Chelsea a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. / Emiliano Sala: David Henderson Convicted For Endangering Safety Of The Aircraft / Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.