Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Is Fully Funded Scholarship Adviceable For A Married Man With Children - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Fully Funded Scholarship Adviceable For A Married Man With Children (252 Views)

As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? / Man With 5 Law Degrees, Shares His Poor Sec. School Result; Cautions Parents / Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Fully Funded Scholarship Adviceable For A Married Man With Children by idtiwo: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Guys, are there married people hear that have secured fully funded foreign academic scholarship before Were you able to cope with your study abroad and still have enough to take care of your wife and kids back home ?? How easy was it ??.

I got a fully funded PhD scholarship and am wondering if it will be a wise decision to quit my job and go for the full time scholarship. Will I still be able to meet up with my obligations to wife and 3 children back home while studying abroad
Re: Is Fully Funded Scholarship Adviceable For A Married Man With Children by yrhuhfy113: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
idtiwo:
Guys, are there married people hear that have secured fully funded foreign academic scholarship before Were you able to cope with your study abroad and still have enough to take care of your wife and kids back home ?? How easy was it ??.

I got a fully funded PhD scholarship and am wondering if it will be a wise decision to quit my job and go for the full time scholarship. Will I still be able to meet up with my obligations to wife and 3 children back home while studying abroad

I hope your wife has a great job... else set up a good business for her and MOVE.
Having a family should not stop your progress.

1 Like

Re: Is Fully Funded Scholarship Adviceable For A Married Man With Children by mokset123: 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
idtiwo:

1. it depends on the country, do they allow the dependant to work which is your spouse in your case.

2. What plans do they have for migrants to settle after studies

3. Do you have additional funds to foot their travel if 1 and 2 above checks out so you all can leave at once

4. Or you go initially and after sometime, you send for them, but in all do your research very well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oil Firms and Corporate Scholarships for Nigerian University Students / Top 10 Easiest Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities / Knowledge Isn't Really Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.