Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" (22893 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) / Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by oikirodah(m): 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Watch How Oshiomhole Made His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of Oshiobaba(Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ONQaCLMPCM

Adams Oshiomhole was recognised once more today, this time in Enugu State during the on-going APC presidential rally, proving that his street credibility extends beyond Edo State and the South-South.

This is the moment the APC deputy DG of its presidential campaign council attended the APC presidential rally in Enugu, and his entry was loud, accompanied by screams of Oshiobaba... Oshiobaba.

From Minna to Benin City, Bayelsa to Lagos, Oshimohole's popularity is unwavering and unfading, which cannot be separated from the reality that his great accomplishments have prepared the way for him.

Check out the charming video below, which has truly made us smile incredibly.
Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/watch-how-oshiomhole-made-his-entrance-to-apc-enugu-rally-amidst-shouts-of-oshiobabavideo/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by PrinceOfLagos: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
What's the short man devil doing in the south east , I thought they said the region isn't safe for anyone ?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by Gossipninja: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Aerial View that they won't show you

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by GoodCane: 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
Even oshiomole knows very well that Tinubu isn't going anywhere in this election. The man will come distant 5th behind sowore in this election

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by Jones4190(m): 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
What's the short man devil doing in the south east , I thought they said the region isn't safe for anyone ?

tininu present alone is enough to push ipob terrorist one millions miles away from that venue

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by duro4chang(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubu is the next president.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by agadez007(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
This crowd is too poor even after all the money tinubu spent

It’s poor abeg,I can count the amount of people in this shame of a rally with the fingers in my hands

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by oyebanji44: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
When you compare this rally in enugu state to that of obi in anambra state of yesterday. .

You will see that..tinubu really tried than obi

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by Kennyfancy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Day dreaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by Kennyfancy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Please you people should pay this time oh

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by Eriggs: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Osho Baba.
APC shake every part and parcel of Enugu today o.
I can't believe it.
The turnout was massive.
Shame on ipob members and their supporters here.

JAGABAN, the incoming President.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by Iliveforever(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
I just heard that even the small crowd they could arrange started singing “Obi kerenke Obi” grin grin

The drug baron had no choice but to leave the rally immediately.

Tinubu and his supporters are useless objects

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by KnowledgePower7: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Why
Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by Eriggs: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kennyfancy:
Day dreaming

PrinceOfLagos:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by Kennyfancy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Normal pay crowd like they did in Edo state

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by FreeStuffsNG: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Asiwaju lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by Frosheer(m): 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
This Baba Blu Subordinate no dey rest sef
Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by ganisucks(f): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
Rally in the day, hacking of BVAS at night. Baba is now begging mushroom parties to tell INEC they don't want BVAS. CBN naira policy and BVAS has completely wrecked APC.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by mikywonder(m): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
Make Una wait and see how rally is been done tomorrow wen PODatti storms Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by Iliveforever(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
This is a campaign they started preparing since last year, before God who made me, I was asked to be part of this campaign process, I kept whining and whining till they got tired and left me alone.

Only hungry people went there and at it, they’ll end up voting for Peter Obi next month

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by Mccullum: 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jagaban, predestined president of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by Iliveforever(m): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
mikywonder:
Make Una wait and see how rally is been done tomorrow wen PODatti storms Enugu

Na here them go know say East dn vex since

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by ganisucks(f): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mccullum:
Jagaban, predestined president of Nigeria.
In your dreams.
Watch this video and accept reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi_gyfGwJgs
Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by promzy555(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
I like oshio, but d way Nigerians dey hail pple wen put Dem for suffer dey confuse me
Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by sirfemoz(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
oyebanji44:
When you compare this rally in enugu state to that of obi in anambra state of yesterday. .

APC Tried as how? As a ruling party if this is all they can't get from a whole state, it then means they can't get 5% vote from that state.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by BISFOYAT(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Even oshiomole knows very well that Tinubu isn't going anywhere in this election. The man will come distant 5th behind sowore in this election

Omo ibo hate hatred.

I believe you can do politic without hate.

Tinubu will rule you. You can't escape it.

10 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by Trendingbiz042: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
oyebanji44:

It really shows Tinubu spent millions of naira to gather people from many states

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Gossipninja:
Aeriel View that they won't show you

It’s aerial. The fact that there are more than 100 people there is a major plus

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" by Slimm01: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
So ipob couldn't do anything to stop political campaign in the east, but they keep flexing their muscles on their indigenes with sit-at-home. #Cowards

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa (Aerial View) / Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension / Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.