Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

How Successful Physical Product Sellers Make Money Selling On The Biggest E-comm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Successful Physical Product Sellers Make Money Selling On The Biggest E-comm (166 Views)

How Successful Physical Product Sellers Make Money Selling On The Biggest E-comm / Learn How To Make Rich Daily Earnings With E-comm Sites Doin Simple Tasks / What Physical Product Can I Sell This Festive Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Successful Physical Product Sellers Make Money Selling On The Biggest E-comm by Olawalenaj(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
[/b]Here is how my friend Rukayat discovered this goldmine opportunity.[b]

She started exploring options and the best way to making money online, at least what can be combine to her physical job( selling physical products) and the natural job of being a wife and a mother.

Selling online wasn't easy, she stated at first because creating contents but video, audio, graphics running ads all didn't come in easy for me.

But one thing struck her into the quest of knowing what later became a game changer for her business.

In her discovery she found that each time she search a particular product on Jumia Konga or Jiji, All she begin to see is their ads everywhere, Facebook, Youtube, Apps in her mobile phone and sometimes in her dream, lol.

Been determined to be among those whose products will show during these searches

quickly she open a Jumia and a Konga account after months of waiting to be approved as a vendor, was finally approved. But because she did this without guidance it was a difficult process and to even make a sales 

No body even saw her product talk more of even getting any order until she had to go in-depth into knowing what works, the kind of products people are searching for and are wanting to buy and how to source this products locally in the Nigerian market.

Well as expected, the do it myself process of finding my way out, did cost me a lot of wasted time and resources but then found some deep pocket lessons...

These lessons that has been the cause of my groundbreaking result.. stated with a giggle

That Almost Nobody Knows About...
But its said to set you Free from the Hassel and struggles of online sales and marketing!

With this Discovered which is a Genuine and Fail-Proof Solution for selling Physical products online and You DON'T have to worry about creating a video, worry about content, worry about the algorithm, worry about visibility, dance before selling.

Now This Is For You If You Want To Sell Physical Products Without Stress And Most Importantly For You Who Wants To Make Extra Income And Not Loose Your Mind Or Your Sanity..

without having to worry about delivering your products to the customers

You can reach me on WhatsApp 08100837265 cos I have the secret video on how my friends Rukayat used to sold out her physical products in 24hrs without a single ads.

Crazy right?

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Best Business Opportunity For You / High Inflation – How To Survive And Thrive In A Challenging Economic Climate / Best Cheapest Shipping From China To Jordan ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.