Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,621 members, 7,844,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Fever - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fever (313 Views)

Lassa Fever Critics Leave Ebonyi State Government Alone / Lassa Fever Kills 2 Doctors In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Typhoid Fever Natural Herbal Remedies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fever by Angrygoat: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
After exposing my body tocold,AC, and abt 2 days ago I finally had a bath with cold water by 7am, by 7pm that evening I started feeling feverish. Legs cold,hands cols?neck n belly hot. Minimal bitter tongue?lack of appetite to eat,baff. But I can drink beer n smoke. Now today since I got home by 2pm,I can't sleep in heat?I must on my OX fan to nos 3 b4 I used duvet. I have already eaten around 9am, bought lucozade boost which is in freezer. Got 4 limes n lepton.i feel ill last year April.i can't wait to get strength back n it's a shame I won't near cold water again till harmattan is over.
Re: Fever by Angrygoat: 6:09am On Jan 14, 2023
The useless amalar drug I bought from a chemist for 1500 did not work.my eyes are still in burning sensation,dehydration,headache,lack of sleep. I was finally able to sleep for just 3hrs. Since 10pm. I'm fed up of nigeria. The useless fake drug almost killed me on Thursday. I had to buy lucozade boost,abt 4tin milk,holandia yogurt. Just to at least be able to sleep. I don't intend going back to the useless yoruba nurse to complain that the fake drugs she sold to me didn't work. I have left her to her fate
.now how can I identify a fake drug. I'm not a fan of injection at all. Pls help me.
Re: Fever by onlinediva: 1:45pm On May 14, 2023
Angrygoat:
The useless amalar drug I bought from a chemist for 1500 did not work.my eyes are still in burning sensation,dehydration,headache,lack of sleep. I was finally able to sleep for just 3hrs. Since 10pm. I'm fed up of nigeria. The useless fake drug almost killed me on Thursday. I had to buy lucozade boost,abt 4tin milk,holandia yogurt. Just to at least be able to sleep. I don't intend going back to the useless yoruba nurse to complain that the fake drugs she sold to me didn't work. I have left her to her fate
.now how can I identify a fake drug. I'm not a fan of injection at all. Pls help me.

Self medication and you couldn't afford to visit good pharmacy because of high price.

You foolishly went to buy fake drug

(1) (Reply)

Billy Goat Weed And ED / Erase Stretch Marks Within 3 Days And Be Free From Scars / Any STD Exposure Here Please Help A Terrified Being.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.