Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Re: Please Help, My Son Has Dandruff For Over 8 Years Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Re: Please Help, My Son Has Dandruff For Over 8 Years Now (270 Views)

My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? / Please Help, My Son Has Dandruff For Over 8years Now / Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Please Help, My Son Has Dandruff For Over 8 Years Now by Hushpuppies(m): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
Dear @7david7, I saw your post which was written on January 12th today, though it is 11 pm on 19th of April, 2023, yet I can't go to sleep knowing that you and your son are going through pain.

You are a good father and God will heal your son.

Please this is a permanent cure for ring worm, Dandruff and other head fungi and bacterials.

1: from now onward, don't barb his hair, this is to avoid angering the bacteria or virus.

2: stop all oral medications, they have not been working. 8 years is a long period of time.

4: stop using medicated soap to bath him, use only toilet shop like lux and apply it in your hand, then use the small one in your hand to wash his head.

5: wash his head morning and night and apply this drug morning and night for 2 months.

6: what is the drug?
The drug is simple, check where you will get liquid from paw paw tree.
Don't store the liquid. Use it fresh.

7: male or female paw paw tree can serve. Though male tree has more liquid sap than female tree.

8: : in my own case, there is a paw paw tree beside my house, I notified the owner, in the morning, I will pluck one leave from its pipe, the white sap will be dropping from it, I will place my hand beneath it so that it will be dripping into my hand while I match to my house.

When I get to my house, I will apply the liquid that dropped into my hand on my son's head and also use my finger to collect the ones that remain from where I broke the leave.

I will break the leave between the leave and the pipe to release more liquid and I will apply it on his head again.

I will now get a small cup, put small water in the cup, put both the paw paw leave and the pipe in the cup, leave it for a day or two and squeeze more drawing liquid and apply it on his head.

One paw paw pipe (that bears the leave) can last for 2 days on the head just soak the pipe and the leave in the cup for 2 days to release more drawing liquid from them.

The person that told me this did not collect a dine from me and I'm giving it to you freely.

Please note that my son's head is worse than your son's head in December.

I have been to CHOP (UNTH) Enugu, I have been to dermatologist (children) in UNTH, Enugu from January to February to March.

I have spent 130,000 buying ketekenazole, fluconazone and other stupid zones. I cried watching my son at nights but now Jesus have taken control.

Someone told me about this in March 20, tomorrow will be one month and it's like a miracle.

Do this for just one week and see the difference.

Good night bro, send my love to your son.
Re: Re: Please Help, My Son Has Dandruff For Over 8 Years Now by dawnomike(m): 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hushpuppies:
Dear @7david7, I saw your post which was written on January 12th today, though it is 11 pm on 19th of April, 2023, yet I can't go to sleep knowing that you and your son are going through pain.

You are a good father and God will heal your son.

Please this is a permanent cure for ring worm, Dandruff and other head fungi and bacterials.

1: from now onward, don't barb his hair, this is to avoid angering the bacteria or virus.

2: stop all oral medications, they have not been working. 8 years is a long period of time.

4: stop using medicated soap to bath him, use only toilet shop like lux and apply it in your hand, then use the small one in your hand to wash his head.

5: wash his head morning and night and apply this drug morning and night for 2 months.

6: what is the drug?
The drug is simple, check where you will get liquid from paw paw tree.
Don't store the liquid. Use it fresh.

7: male or female paw paw tree can serve. Though male tree has more liquid sap than female tree.

8: : in my own case, there is a paw paw tree beside my house, I notified the owner, in the morning, I will pluck one leave from its pipe, the white sap will be dropping from it, I will place my hand beneath it so that it will be dripping into my hand while I match to my house.

When I get to my house, I will apply the liquid that dropped into my hand on my son's head and also use my finger to collect the ones that remain from where I broke the leave.

I will break the leave between the leave and the pipe to release more liquid and I will apply it on his head again.

I will now get a small cup, put small water in the cup, put both the paw paw leave and the pipe in the cup, leave it for a day or two and squeeze more drawing liquid and apply it on his head.

One paw paw pipe (that bears the leave) can last for 2 days on the head just soak the pipe and the leave in the cup for 2 days to release more drawing liquid from them.

The person that told me this did not collect a dine from me and I'm giving it to you freely.

Please note that my son's head is worse than your son's head in December.

I have been to CHOP (UNTH) Enugu, I have been to dermatologist (children) in UNTH, Enugu from January to February to March.

I have spent 130,000 buying ketekenazole, fluconazone and other stupid zones. I cried watching my son at nights but now Jesus have taken control.

Someone told me about this in March 20, tomorrow will be one month and it's like a miracle.

Do this for just one week and see the difference.

Good night bro, send my love to your son.
Thanks for proffering this help to him and many others

(1) (Reply)

Ideas For Painless Suicide Pls! / Skin Eczema Cure / Top 9 Causes Of Offensive Mouth Odor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.