Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Are People Still Making Money On Etsy? Do You Try Digital Products Out? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are People Still Making Money On Etsy? Do You Try Digital Products Out? (467 Views)

How Are People Surviving? / How To Export Your Products Out Of Nigeria / ASUU Strike: We Are Still Making Consultation - Ogunyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are People Still Making Money On Etsy? Do You Try Digital Products Out? by oyeola00: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Why do you think people are not making money on Etsy?

If we make our research thoroughly on Etsy, we'll find out that people still makes a lots of money on the platform. However, if our research is detailed enough and we try to find out why they are still making the money. What we'll find out is that they are using the help of a professional or they themselves are professional and they understand how Etsy works very well.

If you've understand how Etsy works and you understand how to implement your strategies, then sales is guaranteed on your Etsy shop.

I started working on Etsy back in 2017, I couldn't find my way through the platform then but I took my time to make research about the platform and I understand that they do update their algorithm from time to time, so it means if you want to be successful on Etsy, you've got to be as current as possible since Etsy won't tell you what updates they make, you'll need to find it out by a means of trial and error, however, you'll only be able to find out the updates easily if you have enough knowledge about the platform.

I setup and Manage Etsy shops for ambitious Etsy shop owners looking to increase their income. I understand how stressful, shipping can be if you are selling physical products, however, I have good news for you and it is that you don't have to own or even care about shipping for you to be able to sell on Etsy.

Etsy currently allows you to sell Digital products in which you don't have to care about shipping. The shopper will get the products immediately after purchase since it's digital. I understand that you might be thinking, Okay!, What digital products will I sell? Well I have a verities of digital products you can sell for you, the popularity of those digital products basically depends on season however and I can help you with my graphics design skills to setup really good digital products for you.

If you would like to learn more, can you contact me here? https://www.fiverr.com/share/pAaprE

You can check two of the products I have design to see if we can work together

Re: Are People Still Making Money On Etsy? Do You Try Digital Products Out? by Oghoghome: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2023
Do you have a WhatsApp number I can contact you through
Re: Are People Still Making Money On Etsy? Do You Try Digital Products Out? by cori908: 6:35am On Oct 28, 2023
I am interested
Re: Are People Still Making Money On Etsy? Do You Try Digital Products Out? by Autosxtra101: 1:29am On Apr 03
Can you coach me on this

(1) (Reply)

An Investment Opportunity / Front Desk Executive Needed Urgently In A Multi-national Company / Affordable Fairly Used Laptops For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.