Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,503 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

I'm Looking To Connect With Podiatrists In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Looking To Connect With Podiatrists In Nigeria (617 Views)

How To Connect Your Dstv Decoder To Your Personal Computer And Browse Free / Checkout D Way To Connect Your D*s*t*v Decode*r To Ur Laptop And Browse Free / Learn How To Connect Ur D S T V Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking To Connect With Podiatrists In Nigeria by israelexpo: 6:15am On Sep 05, 2011
Hi

I am working with a leading podiatrist in Israel who is seeking to connect with podiatrists in Nigeria.

This podiatrist is looking to expand and offer his unique diabetic foot treatment services to the Nigerian market - he is an expert in saving limbs from amputation.

If this relevant to you and you would like to connect with

Or if you can recommend relevant professionals that we could possibly connect with - Then please email me at:  contact@israelexporter.com

Hillel
Re: I'm Looking To Connect With Podiatrists In Nigeria by dominique(f): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2011
goodluck finding one. i'll be surprised if you get any doctor that field. Nigerians pay very little attention to their feet.

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Jakande / Hmo Recruiting In Lagos / Ivf Female Egg Donors Needed, Call 08089195036

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.