Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be (24356 Views)

Delta Police Arrests Facebook Scammers Who Kidnap And Gangrape Underage Girls / ESN Members Gangrape Students At Mbosi In Anambra State - Twitter User / 3 Men Drug And Gangrape 14-Year-Old Girl In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by Stargangz: 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubu urchins and rape are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by Sonoyom(m): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
Ovoko. Invite me for next g ang b ang.

You say?
Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by beejay85: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
SirElaw:
Just dismiss?
No rape for north na.....worst case scenario,
He ll be mandated to marry her
Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by tishbite42: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
AYNL:
like comment if you read the zazzau as zazu
No be everybody be nitwit like you

1 Like

Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by stuffs2002: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Dismisses only....?

[img]https://giffiles./217/217543.gif[/img]

Will IPOB die if they read the whole story

2 Likes

Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
Za zu zeeh! grin

Islie:
Kaduna: Zazzau Emirate Council dismisses palace guard over alleged rape

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/01/11/kaduna-zazzau-emirate-council-dismisses-palace-guard-over-alleged-rape/%3famp=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by everythinggirly(f): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
What's wicked world! Why are people so heartless?
Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by hopexter(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:

Na broom dey go break inside your prick las las angry
Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by ogaemma: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
APC bandits and Atiku fulani brothers at it again. No fulani man or APC president can stop insecurity in Nigeria.
Vote wisely.
Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by tabaralph: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Islie:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/01/11/kaduna-zazzau-emirate-council-dismisses-palace-guard-over-alleged-rape/%3famp=1
But all the dogaris were supposed to be castrated I leant
Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by Kingozymandias(m): 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:

This will be the fate of your mum or sister or daughter

Mark it
Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by Yankee101: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lock em up
Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by bigtt76(f): 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Where is their hisbau that goes upandan destroying beer bottles? Those ones don't wait for police investigates before descending on the businesses why wait now? Cut the dammn blokos off angry

Islie:

"The statement further explained that the Council had directed the police to speed up their investigations and ensure the prosecution of the culprits without delay to face the full wrath of the law"

Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by JoeNL22(m): 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Please don't rape these ones below. They are our women of virtue.

Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by Krak(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:

Seun comments like this should never be condoned on this platform.
Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by Vatod(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
#Zazu this Zazu self
Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by Neddyogu(m): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
I thought they would have cut off his dick by now. Where is sharia abi penal code when u need it?
Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by ImoleNaija: 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
According to the statement, the palace guard lured the lady, who was preparing for a wedding and came to seek assistance from the Emir through him.

Se wedding never spoil like this? It takes only a grace for a man to continue with such marriage plans o.
Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by VawuIenceProMax: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
Krak:

Sen comments like this should never be condoned on this platform.
your papa. Bastard
Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by VawuIenceProMax: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kingozymandias:

This will be the fate of your mum or sister or daughter

Mark it
if they decide to be sluts , I wish them that too Mr bastard cool
Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by VawuIenceProMax: 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
hopexter:

Na broom dey go break inside your prick las las angry
as them break out inside your papa own
Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by Nyanabo(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Topmaike007:
Which one is Zazu again

The Zeh one.. grin

1 Like

Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by aestake: 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kobonaire234:
Good, seems the case is also with the police

Let the man rot in jail
grin no be only...na to rot in palace.
Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by hopexter(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
as them break out inside your papa own

Go try am now, rapist grin
Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by halfdollar: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Islie:

I’m an employee since I notice that minimum wage can no longer wage the price of food stuff I search for a legit way I can make passive income, I make #3000 to #45,000 monthly just by been online 1-3hrs daily?
✔️ Send a WhatsApp on 07036441697

Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by VawuIenceProMax: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
hopexter:

Go try am now, rapist grin
na your mama wey me Murphy7 and Tamilore11 want rape next. Thank God say one of them get HIV and the other one na disease tank, I go make sure say them Bleep your mama raw
Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by hopexter(m): 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
na your mama wey me Murphy7 and Tamilore11 want rape next. Thank God say one of them get HIV and the other one na disease tank, I go make sure say them Bleep your mama raw

You’re a product of failed parenting so I’m not surprised. You dey shame for Wetin you be? Continue your raping and escapades, your cup go full, bloody rapist. You go die soon, no worry grin

1 Like

Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by Haveyoueatentod: 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Portable zazu in the news again grin grin grin
Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by SenatorInNigeria(m): 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
Zazau refers to Zaria emirate
davodyguy:
Thought I read Zazu
King of Zazau aka King of Zaria emirate.. you dig??

Anyways, while I was in Borno state NE of Nig sometimes back in 2018. Met some street guys whom I got to know through a friend. You won't believe this guy was bragging how eleven (11) of them raped a lady. Funny part is he insisted he was the only one that used a condom. Oboy.... the thing tire my ear undecided

1 Like

Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by Whobedatte(m): 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Those dirty looking dongari with their red and blue robe like masquerade
Re: Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be by Tingotoe: 12:27am On Jan 12, 2023
Primusinterpares:
Where is hisbash
There's no Hisbah in Kaduna state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman, Bawa And Staff Take Oath Of Allegiance (Photos) / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu's Trial Continues In Lagos Court (Photos) / I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.