Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,988 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Atiku Abubakar To Nigerian Workers: I Feel Your Pains… I’ll Do My Best To Make - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar To Nigerian Workers: I Feel Your Pains… I’ll Do My Best To Make (189 Views)

I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians / Osinbajo: Buhari Understands Your Pains, He’s Considering Palliatives For You / Obaseki Tells Workers: I Will Increase Minimum Wage If We Improve On Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar To Nigerian Workers: I Feel Your Pains… I’ll Do My Best To Make by Adamsxy: 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
Atiku Abubakar to Nigerian workers: I feel your pains… I’ll do my best to make life easier for you if elected

The PDP presidential candidate says he would make life easier for Nigerian workers if given their mandate in the 2023 elections.

He asked workers to demonstrate the willpower to change their poor working conditions by voting out “bad governance” during the 2023 elections.

“Dear Nigerian workers, I will like you to know that I feel your unbearable pains and pang of hyperinflation, mass unemployment and insecurity challenges you encounter in your daily lives,”

“But I want to assure you that there’s hope from this socio-economic slope if we remain committed to the process to enthrone One People with One Future and One Country for the good of all.”

#AtikuOrganizingForAction

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Nigerian Workers: I Feel Your Pains… I’ll Do My Best To Make by duro4chang(m): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
Election thing. He is not known for showing sympathy in the past.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Nigerian Workers: I Feel Your Pains… I’ll Do My Best To Make by Betanaija42moro: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Why will people be so convenient with hardship? I keep asking myself this question, when ever I still see people still supporting APC.

APC is a disaster.

I voted APC in 2015, but when I look back and see how worst things have gotten now, I feel like weeping.

Is obvious they have no plan for this country

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, ECOWAS Member States Implementing Strategies __Buhari / Nigeria Decides: Why APC Is Afraid Of BVAS – Aniagwu / Vote APC Candidates In All Elections, Tinubu Charges Supporters In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.