Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

“what Happened During My First Sex With Alexx Ekubo” – Ex-fiancee Tells.. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / “what Happened During My First Sex With Alexx Ekubo” – Ex-fiancee Tells.. (365 Views)

Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? / Nollywood: Actor Ik Ogbonna's Hair Is A Wig. Watch Alex Ekubo Remove It ( Video) / Actress Onyii Alexx Looks Spicy With Her Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“what Happened During My First Sex With Alexx Ekubo” – Ex-fiancee Tells.. by Miratem(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
He kept asking me how it was and I had to lie that it was great…he is a g#y....

Full story of what happened here
https://phrydenews.com/what-happened-during-my-first-sex-with-alexx-ekubo-ex-fiancee-tells

Re: “what Happened During My First Sex With Alexx Ekubo” – Ex-fiancee Tells.. by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Those encouraging you to go through this route will eventually leave you after a while then you will feel alone and miserable

Break-up does not mean enmity, what do you hope to get from all these

Africans shall undecided
Re: “what Happened During My First Sex With Alexx Ekubo” – Ex-fiancee Tells.. by HitSong: 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mumu

See useless shameless WHORÈ SLÚT dey think say she dey catch cruise.

Imagine your father, husband, and grandchildren reading this...

Generation of oloshos

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful And Eye Popping African Braided Hairstyles To Rock Next / Great Deals At Best Buy-micostarmall / Balooniankitme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.