Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Miscarriage, Pregnancy Loss, And Fertility, All You Need To Know - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Miscarriage, Pregnancy Loss, And Fertility, All You Need To Know (164 Views)

10 Things You Can Do Right Now To Reduce Your Risk Of Pregnancy Loss / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" / Pregnancy Loss! How To Find The Most Appropriate Things To Talk About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miscarriage, Pregnancy Loss, And Fertility, All You Need To Know by OmegaGolden: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
If you’re expecting or trying to get pregnant, it’s normal to worry about the chance of miscarriage because it can be tragic. However, there is a lot of false information out there concerning the main reasons for miscarriage, which might unduly increase your anxieties. A miscarriage, also known as a spontaneous abortion, happens when an embryo or fetus perishes before the 20th week of pregnancy. A stillbirth occurs after 20 weeks of pregnancy.

Miscarriages happen rather frequently: According to studies from Kaiser Permanente in Oakland, California, the miscarriage rate in the United States varies from 11 to 22 percent of pregnancies by week 20, with the biggest proportion happening by the 13th week. Because some women miscarry before they even realize they are pregnant—they may merely believe their period is late—the rate may be higher than that.

Read more >>> https://omegagoldenfertility.com/miscarriage-pregnancy-loss-and-fertility-all-you-need-to-know/

(1) (Reply)

Buy Action Figure Robot Plastic Toys / Why The Guilt Eats You Up! / Affiliate Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.