Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man (50615 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Israel’s Richest Man / Ronaldo Sells His Hill-side Mansion To Pepe / FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by UNUGWA01: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2023
CR7 is your time to cash out.
Meanwhile, WATCH NEW KIDNAPPING METHOD https://www.facebook.com/100063718893056/posts/607811841352774/?flite=scwspnss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by sameks08(m): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2023
Kingozymandias:
Baba has achieved all there is to achieve ...

Let him retire in the Saudi peacefully...

As Messi is retiring in France let Ronaldo to retire where he is peacefully.

No pressure no worries... Enough wealth .
. By the time He lift world cup I will then see him as the best
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by ChukwukaEze: 10:51am On Jan 12, 2023
hisgrace090:
Power of money!
Power of charity
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by Exceed15: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2023
Kingozymandias:

It will be hard again to see two great players who have played competitively in their life time. Football would be boring if it was only messi reigning without rival so to speak. I personally like Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by FireUpNow(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2023
Kkk
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by davidtemi(m): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2023
kenedyx:
The way this guy dey find money is shocking

The way dis guy dey see money is shocking
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by dododawa1: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2023
Either is on PERIOD or BROOKLYN
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by Karnice600: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2023
SodiumValproate:
grin

Una wicked for this life o
grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by tobby20: 11:30am On Jan 12, 2023
ofuonyebi:
everything...this Ronaldo CR7 or Messi puts on display brings them dollars or pounds sterling!

just a replica of the Baloondor cost SUCH A HUGE SUM OF POUNDS STERLING at an auction..

even if they scratch their name or signature on ordinary paper ...
people will still struggle to pay millions of money!

na waoo!
They worked for it
So, take this lesson...work also for your fame!

not rituals!
This stuffs are occultic also
Just know the spiritual controls the physical

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by Reussite: 11:31am On Jan 12, 2023
LesbianBoy:
I like how Ronaldo has gone somewhere quiet to retire. But guess what, ronaldo fans would still be monitoring the team he is playing for grin grin
I tell you bro. I cant wait to watch his first game for Al Nassr. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by Reussite: 11:33am On Jan 12, 2023
But seriously a replica been sold for over 500K pounds cool........the lineage of these GOATs are made for life. wink

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by Codes151(m): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2023
BAZ001:
Abi I nor understand English again ?
He sold replica of cup for 532,000 € and kept original?
God when
See as people dey spend money like paper
money
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by Regie2bless: 11:40am On Jan 12, 2023
Toneypen247:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/11/cristiano-ronaldo-sells-ballon-dor-trophy-to-israels-richest-man/
who send am make he sell am? We are still counting o, Messi is number 7 cr7 is number 5, na first to reach 8 ballon dor na we dey find

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by bdon123(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2023
BAZ001:
God when
N somebody that has never achieved £5000 in his life is laughing at somebody who has achieved everything there is n still cashing out on old glory......God wen na?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by Sleekfingers: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2023
fotadmowmend:

Dem no dey read

To read dey hard Dem......na to dey attack , attack like hyena Dem Sabi......awon olodo generation
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by laykon388: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2023
This year the event industry has seen record-breaking numbers and the momentum is not slowing down as the hospitality industry continues to rebound from the lockdowns in 2020.
It’s a great time to start making dreams come true in an industry where happiness happens every day and creating lifelong memories is your passion and purpose.

BATCH A
*CERTIFIED EVENT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT COURSE ( CEPM)
Weekday Classes -Jan 23rd, 2023.
Weekend Classes - March 18th,2023
Tuition fee: N100,000
Early bird: N90,000 (ends Jan 1st,2023)

*CERTIFIED EVENT DECORATION AND STYLING COURSE ( CEDS)
Weekday Classes - Feb 20th,2023
Weekend Classes - Jan 28th,2023
Tuition fee: N120,000
Early bird: N100,000 (ends Jan 1st,2023)

*CERTIFIED EVENT PLANNING AND DECOR STYLING COURSE ( CEPDS)
Weekday Classes -Jan 23rd, 2023.
Weekend Classes - Jan 28th,2023
Tuition fee: N220,000
Early bird: N200,000 (ends Jan 1st,2023)

OTHER BENEFIT INCLUDES

*Onsite Practical experience
*Access to business template
*Continuous business support
*4 weeks intensive class
*International certified examination and certificate
*One business strategy session.
*Microsoft package for business
*Social media tips for business
And a lot more!

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by laykon388: 11:56am On Jan 12, 2023
Register Now

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by tishbite42: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
philo04:
The guy is blessed with everything except Inner peace of mind!!! I love him
grin grin grin cheesy grin
See you wey get peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by Kelvin3476: 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
ecolime:

The plaque was auctioned off for charity and fetched a price of around £532,000 for the Make-A-Wish foundation.

Olodo
i wanted to attack the olodo bt my instinct told me that someone must have done the needful alread.

i rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by Enumerator(m): 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by maasoap(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
philo04:
The guy is blessed with everything except Inner peace of mind!!! I love him

Why did you believe this statement of yours to be true? Was it because he exposed the rot within the ManU team that everyone was afraid of doing? The guy is okay by all standards
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by Nobodysboo(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
Baba dey saudi dey collect pension of hard work. Sell all (NBA) Never Broke Again
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by laluski(m): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
Toneypen247:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/11/cristiano-ronaldo-sells-ballon-dor-trophy-to-israels-richest-man/

If this man gives me just a £100k inside that money I'll double it for him within 2 months... Sure banker!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Oga, Ronaldo hasn't achieved a World Cup Trophy and WILL NEVER WIN ONE, don't deliberately omit that one....grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by Goldbw122(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Too much money
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by Nickymezor(f): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nice one Ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by PROPEACE: 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
BAZ001:
God when
You no understand English! They said plaque, you said replica. Where is the correlation?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by PROPEACE: 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
Seakay:
Wow! Just a Replica for over £500k?? shocked
Omo! Who's thinking what am thinking? cheesy
Where did you read your own? Where in the lost did they say he sold the replica for that price?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by BAZ001: 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
PROPEACE:

You no understand English! They said plaque, you said replica. Where is the correlation?

Na so una dey fail comprehension get F9 for English. Did you read the whole article ?
You must be a Gen-Z indomie generation.
This small article you can’t read through.

Please read the highlighted below. Olodo

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by Seakay(m): 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
PROPEACE:

Where did you read your own? Where in the lost did they say he sold the replica for that price?
Read the whole damn thing.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man by Gbeng30(m): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
This life no balance at all, people even spent money on ballon d or replica Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League / Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos) / Top 10 Nigerian Stars Who Chose Not To Play For The Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.