Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man (858 Views)

Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public / Senators, Reps Consider Tinubu’s ₦‎27.5 Trillion Budget Without Details / Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority (2) (3) (4)

Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man by copyrites: 8:11am On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu run from one campaign ground to another, insulting PDP over its failure to fix the 2nd Niger Bridge in 16 years.

Yet this man lied to Lagosian about one 4th Mainland bridge while campaigning for a second term as Lagos governor. 20 years after, Sanwo-Olu is still campaigning with 4th Mainland bridge.

Re: Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 12, 2023
Salty tears...

Re: Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man by TUANKU(m): 8:21am On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu is not a foolish man, a foolish man cannot achieve what he has achieved, the man is a real hustler certified and is good at it...but he is a criminal with almost zero morals, add that to his dementia and it makes him a very bad choice to have as president.
Meanwhile vote Peter Obi or your family will suffer.

Re: Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man by Conner44: 8:26am On Jan 12, 2023
TUANKU:
Tinubu is not a foolish man, a foolish man cannot achieve what he has achieved, the man is a real hustler certified and is good at it ...but he is a criminal with almost zero morals, add that to his dementia and it makes him a very bad choice to have as president.

Since tinubu isn’t foolish then isn’t it safe to say that the indigenes and residents of Lagos paying taxes and having their sweat stolen daily are the real foolish ones?

Because it’s glaring to everyone that foolishness surrounds tinubu in one capacity or another undecided where the foolishness actually resides is the real question demanding an answer

Re: Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man by diogo23: 8:26am On Jan 12, 2023
What has he achieved my friend? You people called eating Lagos state money achievement

Re: Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man by TUANKU(m): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2023
Conner44:

Since tinubu isn’t foolish then isn’t it safe to say that the indigenes and residents of Lagos paying taxes and having their sweat stolen daily are the real foolish ones?

Because it’s glaring to everyone that foolishness surrounds tinubu in one capacity or another undecided where the foolishness actually resides is the real question demanding an answer
Then we're all fools cos our leaders have been stealing from us all. Peter Odili, George Akume, Sule Lamido, Saminu Turaki, Orji Kalu etc stole billions as governors and are still stealing via proxy if you not why do you think they still bother about who gets what. Meanwhile Theodore Orji of Abia stole more money as governor in the history of Nigeria and is still stealing.
Are we not all fools then?

Re: Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man by Lanretoye(m): 8:40am On Jan 12, 2023
TUANKU:
Tinubu is not a foolish man, a foolish man cannot achieve what he has achieved, the man is a real hustler certified and is good at it...but he is a criminal with almost zero morals, add that to his dementia and it makes him a very bad choice to have as president.
ask him who is not foolish in his village if no one has ever attained the height of tinubu.they will just come online and post rubbish with their oppo phone and bonus 10mb.
Re: Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man by Conner44: 8:40am On Jan 12, 2023
TUANKU:

Then we're all fools cos our leaders have been stealing from us all . Peter Odili, George Akume, Sule Lamido, Saminu Turaki, Orji Kalu etc stole billions as governors and are still stealing via proxy if you not why do you think they still bother about who gets what. Meanwhile Theodore Orji of Abia stole more money as governor in the history of Nigeria and is still stealing.
Are we not all fools then?

Exactly, all of us are big fools for allowing our leaders to play us like they usually love to do. I love as this very basic TRUTH has hit your skull harder than a sledgehammer against cold steel grin

So in the future, whenever someone opens their mouth to call Nigeria a ZOO , you should not have any reason to complain or contest abi? wink

Re: Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man by Conner44: 8:43am On Jan 12, 2023
Lanretoye:
ask him who is not foolish in his village if no one has ever attained the height of tinubu.they will just come online and post rubbish with their oppo phone and bonus 10mb.

Oga

I am a fool

You are a fool

We are both fools

We are all fools

but we have an opportunity to BREAK our foolishness next month

I suggest you join the train of people who wish to TAKE IT

Remember the saying, ‘opportunity knocks but once’ . . . wink

Re: Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man by TUANKU(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2023
Conner44:

Exactly, all of us are big fools for allowing our leaders to play us like they usually love to do. I love as this very basic TRUTH has hit your skull harder than a sledgehammer against cold steel grin

So in the future, whenever someone opens their mouth to call Nigeria a ZOO , you should not have any reason to complain or contest abi? wink
Are you unhinged? Is everything ok at home? If Nigeria is a Zoo then we are all animals right? So will it be ok to call you a donkey aka Jaki?
Re: Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man by Conner44: 8:46am On Jan 12, 2023
TUANKU:

Are you unhinged? Is everything ok at home? If Nigeria is a Zoo then we are all animals right? So will it be ok to call you a donkey aka Jaki?

I am a donkey

You are a baboon

We are both animals in a zoo smiley

But we have an opportunity to break out of this zoo come next month

I suggest you grab this coming opportunity with both palms and all ten fingers grin

Remember what is said concerning OPPORTUNITY and the way it usually KNOCKS on peoples doors . . . wink
Re: Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man by TUANKU(m): 8:54am On Jan 12, 2023
Conner44:

I am a donkey

You are a baboon

We are both animals in a zoo smiley

But we have an opportunity to break out of this zoo come next month

I suggest you grab this coming opportunity with both palms and all ten fingers grin

Remember what is said concerning OPPORTUNITY and the way it usually KNOCKS on peoples doors . . . wink
I have my PVC and I will vote Peter Obi but if (God forbid) these suicide bombers (Tinubu supporters) succeed to take the rest of the country down with them then i will leave the country.
Hope you're not a suicide bomber you Donkey?
Re: Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man by Felimax(m): 9:05am On Jan 12, 2023
copyrites:

Tinubu run from one campaign ground to another, insulting PDP over its failure to fix the 2nd Niger Bridge in 16 years.

Yet this f00lish man lied to Lagosian about one 4th Mainland bridge while campaigning for a second term as Lagos governor. 20 years after, Sanwo-Olu is still campaigning with 4th Mainland bridge.

No they don't want to hear that.
Re: Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man by limeta(f): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2023
TUANKU:

Correct call him a donkey but are you the ant that speak to suleiman in the koran or you the black dog .
Re: Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man by TUANKU(m): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2023
limeta:

Correct call him a donkey but are you the ant that speak to suleiman in the koran or you the black dog .
Kindly crawl back to the cave you emerged from Early man grin
Re: Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man by Conner44: 10:00am On Jan 12, 2023
TUANKU:

I have my PVC and I will vote Peter Obi but if (God forbid) these suicide bombers (Tinubu supporters) succeed to take the rest of the country down with them then i will leave the country.
Hope you're not a suicide bomber you Donkey?

Baboon I am happy you are obidient kiss

but don’t you think to japa in case things go wrong is still another method of committing SUICIDE without BOMB ? undecided

As you have japa, who will now be around to FIX THE ZOO ? After you have successfully japa and the zoo finally BURNS DOWN , as a bonafide animal and resident of a zoo don’t you know that you will have no more home to return to? lipsrsealed do you know what Baboons without homes are called? shocked

WILD baboons shocked
Re: Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man by UrPapa: 10:15am On Jan 12, 2023
Conner44:

Oga

I am a fool

You are a fool

We are both fools

We are all fools

but we have an opportunity to BREAK our foolishness next month

I suggest you join the train of people who wish to TAKE IT

Remember the saying, ‘opportunity knocks but once’ . . . wink
since you’re a known fool, why not take your foolishness personal
You want someone else to get wise while you remain being foolish abi
Re: Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man by Conner44: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2023
UrPapa:
since you’re a known fool, why not take your foolishness personal
You want someone else to get wise while you remain being foolish abi

YOU TOO are also foolish along with the rest of us cheesy , just that the foolishness dey get different LEVELS

So far you are ready to allow the status quo to continue in this country politically then you are also going to REMAIN FOOLISH ALONG WITH THE REST OF US wink
Re: Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man by duro4chang(m): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2023
Obi is a failure. A liar and thief.
Re: Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man by limeta(f): 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
TUANKU:

Kindly crawl back to the cave you emerged from Early man grin

Kikikiki
Re: Why I Consider Tinubu A Foolish Man by Felabrity: 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu is a fraud

Breaking! Top Anambra Politicians Fingered In Murder Of Dr. Akunyili, Udala FC B / National Hardship: Concerned Citizens To Launch Mass Protests Against Emefiele, / Nigerians Descended On Ukraine President After He Congratulated Tinubu