Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Screen Replacement - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Screen Replacement (348 Views)

New Samsung Galaxy S8 Screen Replacement (45K, Best Price) / Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Screen Replacement In Nigeria / Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Screen Replacement In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screen Replacement by Oronto: 8:27am On Jan 12, 2023
Pls am in need of these samsung screens.

1. Samsung 32inch television
MODEL: UN32J5205AFXZC

2. SAMSUNG 32INCH CURVE MONITOR MODEL: LC32F391FWNXZA

Any assistance is appreciated @ acunon , alabaconnect

1 Like

Re: Screen Replacement by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:51am On Jan 12, 2023
Oronto:
Pls am in need of these samsung screens.

1. Samsung 32inch television
MODEL: UN32J5205AFXZC

2. SAMSUNG 32INCH CURVE MONITOR MODEL: LC32F391FWNXZA

Any assistance is appreciated @ acunon , alabaconnect
Good morning Sir. For the 32" J model, you should make a budget of 40k-45k for the screen. I think same applies to the other one. Screen for straight should work the curve too.
Re: Screen Replacement by Oronto: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2023
ALABACONNECT:
Good morning Sir. For the 32" J model, you should make a budget of 40k-45k for the screen. I think same applies to the other one. Screen for straight should work the curve too.
are you saying a straight screen can substitute the curve?

1 Like

Re: Screen Replacement by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
Oronto:
are you saying a straight screen can substitute the curve?
Most times. They can be bent
Re: Screen Replacement by Oronto: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
ALABACONNECT:
Most times. They can be bent
this won't have an after effect ?

1 Like

Re: Screen Replacement by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Oronto:
this won't have an after effect ?
At all
Re: Screen Replacement by Oronto: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
ALABACONNECT:
At all
really appreciate your contribution, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Screen Replacement by cuntbro: 7:08am On Jan 16, 2023
ALABACONNECT:
At all

Nwanne, is it advisable changing the screen of an LG 42 inches led not smart. People I have spoken to advised against it. Tho they are not in the tv business. Pls be honest with me. What are the pros and cons. What is the price for the 42 inches screen. It's led but not smart

1 Like

Re: Screen Replacement by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:29am On Jan 16, 2023
cuntbro:

Nwanne, is it advisable changing the screen of an LG 42 inches led not smart. People I have spoken to advised against it. Tho they are not in the tv business. Pls be honest with me. What are the pros and cons. What is the price for the 42 inches screen. It's led but not smart
I am not in the line of nonsmart but I would advice against it.
. The screen would be expensive due to scarcity of screens on that size. Just get a new tv set
. Unlike Samsung, LG direct screens on nonsmart would be hard to get so you'll most likely be given some other brand screen that would match
Regardless, if you are lucky to get a direct LG screen, you are good to go.

Good morning Chief
Re: Screen Replacement by cuntbro: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
ALABACONNECT:
I am not in the line of nonsmart but I would advice against it.
. The screen would be expensive due to scarcity of screens on that size. Just get a new tv set
. Unlike Samsung, LG direct screens on nonsmart would be hard to get so you'll most likely be given some other brand screen that would match
Regardless, if you are lucky to get a direct LG screen, you are good to go.

Good morning Chief

Thanks chief

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iphone X NFID 110k / 7 Different Types Of Charger In Nigeria (samsung, Iphone) / Premium USA Used Apple Macbook Pro 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.