Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Pix:super Clean,100% Working Perfect FU Google Pixel 6 Pro,12gb Ram - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pix:super Clean,100% Working Perfect FU Google Pixel 6 Pro,12gb Ram (454 Views)

Pix!super Beast Alert!!brand New Oneplus 6t,8gbram/128gbrom,with Freebies 4 Sale / Pix!!super Beast Alert!!!!!Oneplus 6T 8gb Rom/128gb Ram,with Freebies For Sale!! / Pix!!!super Frosh CHEAP Dealz!!on XIAOMI,ONEPLUS 5/5t,accesories,etc,landing HOT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix:super Clean,100% Working Perfect FU Google Pixel 6 Pro,12gb Ram by noobody(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2023
Super fresh,factory unlocked.Google pixel 6 pro,with massive 12gb ram and 128gb ROM,comes installed with a tear down skin,price is 375k slightly negotiable.

Location is Lagos and can be waybill everywhere

Call/WhatsApp:08100115319

Cheers

Re: Pix:super Clean,100% Working Perfect FU Google Pixel 6 Pro,12gb Ram by noobody(m): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2023
Av
Re: Pix:super Clean,100% Working Perfect FU Google Pixel 6 Pro,12gb Ram by noobody(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
wink
Re: Pix:super Clean,100% Working Perfect FU Google Pixel 6 Pro,12gb Ram by Naturetony1: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
What does this tear down skin means please
Re: Pix:super Clean,100% Working Perfect FU Google Pixel 6 Pro,12gb Ram by Aurora44: 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
Scam beware of this thief. Don't say you were not warned. He has already absconded with various sums of money and has been able to cover it up because he feels he's popular here. Don't transact with this thief cos he will soon be caught for various offences he has committed both online and offline.
Re: Pix:super Clean,100% Working Perfect FU Google Pixel 6 Pro,12gb Ram by Aurora44: 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
SCAMMER'S THREAD

Re: Pix:super Clean,100% Working Perfect FU Google Pixel 6 Pro,12gb Ram by noobody(m): 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
Aurora44:
Scam beware of this thief. Don't say you were not warned. He has already absconded with various sums of money and has been able to cover it up because he feels he's popular here. Don't transact with this thief cos he will soon be caught for various offences he has committed both online and offline.

Joke of the century..
Accusation without any iota or element of proof.

Imagine an account that last posted in 2020,
All of a sudden is resurrected after I called out @Clemzy19
@ClCahiha on there potential scams.

This is so to show they are all working hand in hand.

I have dealt with your kind in the past before,they were all banned or forced to delete there Monika's

All because I am bursting your scams here on nairaland,

You have activated your cohorts and your accounts to tag my posts.

This is just too funny,

I won't even bother about you.

I would leave you to the hands of @dragnet @puskin
@honsule @seun to ban you for spreading false information.
Re: Pix:super Clean,100% Working Perfect FU Google Pixel 6 Pro,12gb Ram by noobody(m): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Aurora44:
SCAMMER'S THREAD

Joke of the century..
Accusation without any iota or element of proof.

Imagine an account that last posted in 2020,
All of a sudden is resurrected after I called out @Clemzy19
@ClCahiha on there potential scams.

This is so to show they are all working hand in hand.

I have dealt with your kind in the past before,they were all banned or forced to delete there Monika's

All because I am bursting your scams here on nairaland,

You have activated your cohorts and your accounts to tag my posts.

This is just too funny,

I won't even bother about you.

I would leave you to the hands of @dragnet @puskin
@honsule @seun to ban you for spreading false information.
Re: Pix:super Clean,100% Working Perfect FU Google Pixel 6 Pro,12gb Ram by Aurora44: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
Trouble dey sleep yanga dey go wake am. When you want to fight a war, be ready to the fullest and don't accuse people wrongly, unfortunately, your own accusations are true. You will hear from me on Facebook. Let's see the MOD that can remove that one.
Re: Pix:super Clean,100% Working Perfect FU Google Pixel 6 Pro,12gb Ram by Sewasaunt(f): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
Aurora44:
Trouble dey sleep yanga dey go wake am. When you want to fight a war, be ready to the fullest and don't accuse people wrongly, unfortunately, your own accusations are true. You will hear from me on Facebook. Let's see the MOD that can remove that one.

Same account that stole $111 barely 3 years ago and blocked the person is here crying about being scammed?

There's nothing I won't see on Nairaland.

So how has your life been?

Hope the $111 is still feeding you? Just kidding, I know you have had a meaningless and hopeless life and guess what?

It's not going to get any better, you will toil constantly with nothing to show for it, year upon year, cycle upon cycle.

You will cry out and no one will hear you, you will hurt and nothing will ease your pain, you will beg for death and even that won't come.

You will run from pillar to post, from high to low, you will be a perpetual stench to yourself and others around you.

Whatever you touch won't flourish, YOU won't flourish.

That money you took has been haunting you and will always haunt you.

Good news will be far from you and everything good will continue to avoid you.
Re: Pix:super Clean,100% Working Perfect FU Google Pixel 6 Pro,12gb Ram by noobody(m): 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
Sewasaunt:

Same account that stole $111 barely 3 years ago and blocked the person is here crying about being scammed?

There's nothing I won't see on Nairaland.

So how has your life been?

Hope the $111 is still feeding you? Just kidding, I know you have had a meaningless and hopeless life and guess what?

It's not going to get any better, you will toil constantly with nothing to show for it, year upon year, cycle upon cycle.

You will cry out and no one will hear you, you will hurt and nothing will ease your pain, you will beg for death and even that won't come.

You will run from pillar to post, from high to low, you will be a perpetual stench to yourself and others around you.

Whatever you touch won't flourish, YOU won't flourish.

That money you took has been haunting you and will always haunt you.

Good news will be far from you and everything good will continue to avoid you.

No one scammed him oo
He only tried to dent my image because I exposed his scams.
He was truly hurt.
But God pass am.
He is a criminal and a thief.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Core I7 Dell 7290 8th Gen With 16gb@265k / Sony Xperia Xz3 For Sale 100k / Become A Computer Guru Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.