Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Rehobot City, The Next Banana Island!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Rehobot City, The Next Banana Island!!! (128 Views)

Get A Land On The Next Banana Highland For Just 1million Naira,you Can’t Miss It / Invest Now In The Next Banana Island - Mainland Land Court On The Shoreline / Third Mainland Court - The Next Banana Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rehobot City, The Next Banana Island!!! by lucile321(f): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2023
Good morning my neighbour!!!
Happy harmattan�‍♀

Be grateful when you see opportunities like this cos its rare... that am here to always show you DM

Here’s your number 1 affordable investment in Anambra. I won’t talk too much, dem no dey beg person to do well for himself. If you miss this one??

Don’t tell me after 17th that you want to buy an affordable, genuine and yet, strategically located land in Anambra state.

No jokes, REHOBOT CITY is that property that can switch your investor level from beginner to expert!!!! Amazing product of Dotland ng.

I'm showing you the future BANANA ISLAND in Achalla Awka and you are running kitikiti katakata.

Curb all these cheap cheap lands in acres and hectares.
My wise investors and thank me later���

Few days left before Price Increase!!!
Last time I strongly recommended based on location, the client ended up buying an extra plot upon inspection.

Click to view more- https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnToMcIKWG7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

(1) (Reply)

Roomself To Let At Palmgrove / Roles Of A Proper Real Estate Agent By Dennis Isong / Residential/commercial Land With Cofo For Sale In Tiwa Garden City Estate Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.