Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Commotion As APC Chieftain Attempts To Run Away With Money Meant For Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commotion As APC Chieftain Attempts To Run Away With Money Meant For Supporters (478 Views)

Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ / ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR / Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commotion As APC Chieftain Attempts To Run Away With Money Meant For Supporters by emexnaija: 9:37am On Jan 12, 2023
Re: Commotion As APC Chieftain Attempts To Run Away With Money Meant For Supporters by Racoon(m): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2023
Ugochukwu Agballah is teaching Enugu APC a new brand of their sophisticated corruption.

1 Like

Re: Commotion As APC Chieftain Attempts To Run Away With Money Meant For Supporters by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 12, 2023
What sort of criminal party is this?

1 Like

Re: Commotion As APC Chieftain Attempts To Run Away With Money Meant For Supporters by MadamExcellency: 9:41am On Jan 12, 2023
I resent people who breach contracts.

If you negotiate to pay for attendance, please pay the attendees. It's not a crime but when you fail to pay, it becomes wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Commotion As APC Chieftain Attempts To Run Away With Money Meant For Supporters by PandoraObi: 9:47am On Jan 12, 2023
He is Igbo, I am not surprised
Re: Commotion As APC Chieftain Attempts To Run Away With Money Meant For Supporters by Yaribanzaonic: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2023
They are sharing thiefnubus stolen money...and will definitely not vote for the agbado idiat. That is IGBO for you.

PandoraObi:
He is Igbo, I am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Commotion As APC Chieftain Attempts To Run Away With Money Meant For Supporters by Yaribanzaonic: 10:28am On Jan 12, 2023
Collect the money...Abeg, collect for even the unborn children. Then make sure you use the money to drink beer and vote wisely.

Just remember voting wisely is Key!!
grin
Re: Commotion As APC Chieftain Attempts To Run Away With Money Meant For Supporters by Superwave16320: 10:38am On Jan 12, 2023
Same Igbo that carried youth earnestly ask for abacha that year. You wey fit sell your mama for coins. I laugh when u clown make this claim. Thank God for BVAS no imaginary #

Yaribanzaonic:
They are sharing thiefnubus stolen money...and will definitely not vote for the agbado idiat. That is IGBO for you.

Re: Commotion As APC Chieftain Attempts To Run Away With Money Meant For Supporters by Yaribanzaonic: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2023
Supported Abacha because Abiola is a kriminal and coup plotting idiat. But the same useless elders from afonjanestern went to Abacha and collected money for Abiola to be killed..abi you forget?? You are just a Thiefnubuu idiotic zombie. Think before you write down stewpid things..spits

Superwave16320:
Same Igbo that carried youth earnestly ask for abacha that year. You wey fit sell your mama for coins. I laugh when u clown make this claim. Thank God for BVAS no imaginary #

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Chose Obi Because He Is Better Than Tinubu: Obasanjo's Aide / 2023: ‘PDP Will Win All Elections In Rivers, It Is Fight To Finish,’ Wike Boasts / See How Peter Obi Was Treated In Niger, An APC State – [videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.