Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng (2104 Views)

Python Programming And Data Analytics Training In Ajah, Lekki, Lagos / Full Stack Web Developer Needed In Lekki, Lagos / One-on-one TECH TRAINING AT HELISCOM TECHNOLOGIES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by clementcro(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
ictplotter:

You are so dummy and confused, so tell me how many wp plug-ins and theme have you develope and donate to wp platform either premium or free than for you to install and activate other developers theme and claim the credit. The Zakra wp theme and plug-ins your official training company website is using are you the one that develop it?
You should be ashame of yourself who want to train people on website and software applications development using high technologies lik Java, php, laravel, Python, node.js but your official website is using pay and activate premium wordpress theme. Same goes with new horizons nigeria and all the top tech training centers in Nigeria. If Nigeria is working under quality control and assurance all of you will be in jail for trying to impacting knowledge you can't practice for yourself.
Wp is for dummies like you I don't care to know it .

My boy @ ictplotter, Do you know the First bank website was done with Wordpress ? https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/ ? even the Vangard website https://www.vanguardngr.com/

I can still show you international websites done with wordpress, so an half baked developer like you wont keep going about with this your myopic mentality about wordpress.
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by ictplotter(m): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
clementcro:

My boy @ ictplotter, Do you know the First bank website was done with Wordpress ? https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/ ? even the Vangard website https://www.vanguardngr.com/

I can still show you international websites done with wordpress, so an half baked developer like you wont keep going about with this your myopic mentality about wordpress.
I'm ashamed of you and those ur innocent trainees you must hav scam them of their hard earned money all the name of ict training.
It's so pathetic you can't differentiate between a micro blogging website and corporate website.
The first bank domain url you posted above is their official micro blogging website for information not their official internet banking system website.
This is the first bank corporate internet banking website url. "https://ibank.firstbanknigeria.com" you can't even diagnose that url for you to tell me technologies used in developing that website applications because of the security.
It's normal n generally accepted that wp is the best platform for micro blogging website because of it dynamic and easy to understand by content writer n blog cms users.
All the giants companies in the world including hp, cnn etc uses wp to power their blogging site. Vanguard news and all the media houses in nigeria today are blogging online that why their site is power with wp.
It's so pathetic u are a novice and dummy in ict, I wonder the knowledge you imparting on your students and you needs a psychiatric attention for you to think almighty First bank with more than 5000 ict gurus employees with huge monthly salary n incentives will be using wordpress to power their internet website baking, you must mad. Don't allow first bank nigeria to sue you for technological assassination of their corporate entity because of your technological stupidity n waywardness.
Wordpress can't even power a betting website applications like nairabet n Co. Not talk of official internet banking of a corporation bank. Even Lapo micro finance can't risk wordpress for their official banking website.
For your information wp use am open source public fragile relational mysql dB which any novice in IT can hack with kali linux. For information first bank nigeria is powered technologically by MIT technological Institute in United States.

1 Like

Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by clementcro(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
ictplotter:

You are so dummy and confused, so tell me how many wp plug-ins and theme have you develope and donate to wp platform either premium or free than for you to install and activate other developers theme and claim the credit. The Zakra wp theme and plug-ins your official training company website is using are you the one that develop it?
You should be ashame of yourself who want to train people on website and software applications development using high technologies lik Java, php, laravel, Python, node.js but your official website is using pay and activate premium wordpress theme. Same goes with new horizons nigeria and all the top tech training centers in Nigeria. If Nigeria is working under quality control and assurance all of you will be in jail for trying to impacting knowledge you can't practice for yourself.

See the two major backend stack we have, we also train on Javascript. You are so immature, the fact that our website was built with wordpress doesnt make wordpress a low quality framework,

Get that into your head, I have shown you major websites built with wordpress. You should listen and learn .

Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by clementcro(m): 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
ictplotter:

I'm ashamed of you and those ur innocent trainees you must hav scam them of their hard earned money all the name of ict training.
It's so pathetic you can't differentiate between a micro blogging website and corporate website.
The first bank domain url you posted above is their official micro blogging website for information not their official internet banking system website.
This is the first bank corporate internet banking website url. "https://ibank.firstbanknigeria.com" you can't even diagnose that url for you to tell me technologies used in developing that website applications because of the security.
It's normal n generally accepted that wp is the best platform for micro blogging website because of it dynamic and easy to understand by content writer n blog cms users.
All the giants companies in the world including hp, cnn etc uses wp to power their blogging site. Vanguard news and all the media houses in nigeria today are blogging online that why their site is power with wp.
It's so pathetic u are a novice and dummy in ict, I wonder the knowledge you imparting on your students and you needs a psychiatric attention for you to think almighty First bank with more than 5000 ict gurus employees with huge monthly salary n incentives will be using wordpress to power their internet website baking, you must mad. Don't allow first bank nigeria to sue you for technological assassination of their corporate entity because of your technological stupidity n waywardness.
Wordpress can't even power a betting website applications like nairabet n Co. Not talk of official internet banking of a corporation bank. Even Lapo micro finance can't risk wordpress for their official banking website.
For your information wp use am open source public fragile relational mysql dB which any novice in IT can hack with kali linux. For information first bank nigeria is powered technologically by MIT technological Institute in United States.

What you are saying is nonsense, did you see me mentioning Internet banking platform? I said website, scroll up and read.

However, wordpress can even be used to power any website, what you need to do is develop a plugin that works for that purpose.

Listen and learn.

Nairabet plugin can be developed for Wordpress and it would run perfectly, Relax and learn.

You can use any db with wordpress, not only mysql,

Which MIT is powering firstbank....lol...this guy has finally refused to learn
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by clementcro(m): 6:03am On Mar 10
ictplotter:

I had to check your profile and I found out that you joined Nairaland in year 2020, check my profile , I joined in 2009. So I joined this forum like 11 years before you joined, this will make me conclude that :

1) I am more experienced in tech, than you,

2) You were likely not born when I started tech, where were you in 2009 ? however, I had started tech before 2009 ohh

3) What I have achieved in tech, you will not and you can not have achieved it right now, I built my first house with tech money, same with my first car.

With these few points of mine, I believe I have been able to confuse and convince you (../lol) that you are a small boy when it comes to tech.

However, you can visit our trianing center to learn one or two courses.

Thank you
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by Kingrshd3: 3:00pm On Mar 10
ictplotter:

You want to tech me web development using php and mysql yet your official website is WordPress.
It's high time the ict training sector be regulated and WordPress should be ban.
God bless u I never knew someone will notice that too ..

It's a disgrace to IT world
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by clementcro(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10
Kingrshd3:
God bless u I never knew someone will notice that too ..

It's a disgrace to IT world

You are deceiving yourself, the fact that our company site was built with wordpress, what does that portray? that we only know about wordpress?

What do you expect our site to be designed with? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The fact that this organization https://univelcity.com/ also uses wordpress for their site , does it mean they dont teach their students well?

Misplaced priority is worrying many of you small boys in tech these days. grin
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by clementcro(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10
Soonest, I will send a screenshot of how I used wordpress to make more than 1500USD on Fiver, you sit down there and be limiting a framework /library, while some people are cashing out
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by Kingrshd3: 10:21pm On Mar 10
clementcro:

You are deceiving yourself, the fact that our company site was built with wordpress, what does that portray? that we only know about wordpress?

What do you expect our site to be designed with? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The fact that this organization https://univelcity.com/ also uses wordpress for their site , does it mean they dont teach their students well?

Misplaced priority is worrying many of you small boys in tech these days. grin

Na you no know WETIN dey worry you .

A movie with just html and css basic knowledge with build a website with WordPress with theme and plugin install from repository...

So you can't tell me u are a web developer and show me a WordPress site u have created mtheeww 😡
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by Teckwizard56: 10:30pm On Mar 10
Lol a ict training using a WordPress site . Learn python, Django and fullstack web development. Go to https://www.trustallianceng.com to learn more
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by clementcro(m): 7:05am On Mar 11
Kingrshd3:

Na you no know WETIN dey worry you .

A movie with just html and css basic knowledge with build a website with WordPress with theme and plugin install from repository...

So you can't tell me u are a web developer and show me a WordPress site u have created mtheeww 😡

Let us see how much you have ever made in your life through tech, please send a screenshot,

attached is one of my own earnings on fiverr, so that you can see how powerfull wordpress is,

Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by clementcro(m): 7:08am On Mar 11
If you want to learn how you can make money like me in the above screenshot, please select a course you would like to learn from the link here https://techtutorsng.com/courses/

Dont mind the noise makers, let them show us their earnings . grin grin grin grin
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by Camronemelia: 8:05am On Mar 11
Codefulcrum continues to impress with their custom software solutions. Their team's expertise in tailoring solutions to meet specific business needs sets them apart. With a commitment to quality, they consistently turn ideas into tangible results. For anyone seeking to elevate their business through technology, Codefulcrum remains the top choice . https://codefulcrum.com/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Image Processing Using Handel-c / Why Ur Game Development Failed / Learn HTML, HTML5 And CSS In The Most Easiest Way ( Beginners - Intermediate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.