Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra (2078 Views)

Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) / Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi / Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by BossGerald: 9:51am On Jan 12, 2023
Chukuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital Amaku, Awka. From inception known as Amaku cottage hospital.

During Peter Obi's administration,as part of his landmark achievement in health sector of the state, he overhauled and built many infrastructures, health wise, including a face lift of general teaching hospital Nnewi, teaching hospital Ogidi, St Charles borromeo hospital onitsha amongst many others.

But recently, political propaganda has been flying all over the media about so many unfounded stories concerning this Teaching Hospital Amaku, and in general many of his investments both in health and education sector in the state.

I decided to make a visit to the hospital today since I've been in my hometown for Xmas, and also my hometown is in the same local government.

The hospital is well managed and clean, not as what the political media portrayed it to be.

I also did it for Obi's supporters who are not igbos, from Anambra or have not been to the state and those who have been deceived by the opposition propaganda media stations

Join me while we tour this Amazing life saving and giving Establishment.

1st pic: frontal view of the hospital from the popular Aroma flyover.
2nd pic: closer view of the entrance
3rd pic: frontal view from the main entrance.

4th pic: Emergency ward close up.

4 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by BossGerald: 9:51am On Jan 12, 2023
1st pic: I walked past a college of medicine, Teaching hospital Amaku, Awka.

2nd pic: several care units

3rd pic: along the student's housing, I couldn't go further, I was a little bit getting tired,lol.

4th picture is a walk way connecting several wards in the hospital, its a great adventure wink

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by BossGerald: 9:51am On Jan 12, 2023
I was looking for that propaganda building's picture to snap, I couldn't find it.

1st pic: propaganda picture

2nd,3rd and 4th pictures from the hospital

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by ojun50(m): 9:52am On Jan 12, 2023
E
Re: New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by TUANKU(m): 9:55am On Jan 12, 2023
Vote Peter Obi.

8 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by Bigredmachine: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2023
God pls let Peter obi win this election... God I take God beg you... Deliver us all from another 8 years of calamity

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by EmeeNaka: 10:03am On Jan 12, 2023
Vote Obi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by christejames(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2023
Obi is very Prudent and excellent in delivery of projects

ObiDatti to the rescue kiss

7 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by slimfit1(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2023
Class

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by Anambra1stS0n: 10:11am On Jan 12, 2023
That's my area

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by BossGerald: 10:14am On Jan 12, 2023
post=119954804:
That's my area

Lol, I took similar picture too, the place fine die

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by BossGerald: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2023
There's also a children's care unit

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by BossGerald: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2023
B
Re: New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by Anambra1stS0n: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2023
BossGerald:

Lol, I took similar picture too, the place fine die
More from Arroma flyover

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by OVB123: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2023
Oh Lord my God, I don't want to be BATIFY this year, I just want to be OBIDIENT to your word IJN, Amen!

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by gasparpisciotta: 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Celebrating mediocrity
Re: New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by suxkill: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Celebrating mediocrity

Show is one flyover or schools Tinubu built while he was a governor so that I'll celebrate mediocrity at least.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by ElSudani: 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Obi will lose before noon on election day.
Re: New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by Stone03: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
BossGerald:
I was looking for that propaganda building's picture to snap, I couldn't find it.

1st pic: propaganda picture

2nd,3rd and 4th pictures from the hospital

You will not see the buildings. Yeye brain like you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by BossGerald: 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
Stone03:

You will not see the buildings. Yeye brain like you!

Are you an urchin?

Do you not see the two pictures from what you quoted
Re: New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by expert234: 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247 the lover of evil and ihordspy, the liar will never find their voices here.

These national enemies that want ti reward a drug dealer with presidency for giving people stolen money should show us the teaching hospital that Tinubu built.

LUTH had been existing before tinubu came. Yet, they blindly claimed tinubu developed lagos. How?

So, the FG was using an undeveloped lagos as capital city for decades until tinubu came?

How stupid can one sound!

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by Realrealfact: 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Obi obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
This is a landmark project.... It is better than most Federal Teaching Hospitals in the country..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Refuses Obi’s Request To Stop INEC From Reconfiguring BVAS / Wagner Leader's Message On Niger / Okonjo Iweala For World Bank President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.