Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,466 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man (4080 Views)

I Really Feel Very Very Stupid Right Now Supporting Tinubu / Breaking: Tell Anybody Asking You To Vote Dying Tinubu He Is Very Stupid / Wike You Are Very Stupid - Ralph Uwazurike Blasts Wike For Demolishing Hotels I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by Trollronaldo: 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Mynd44, is this not worth removing?
Can you remove this and ban this guy?
Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by kollinz1234(m): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
NorthernAgender:
And moreover igbo will never rule this country the blood of Sir Ahmadu Bello sardauna still crying.
it is the fire of hell that is making sardauna to cry and he has not seen anything yet

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by Buziness101: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
NorthernAgender:
How can a member of terrorist organization still be struggling to become president of the same country is terrorising. Imagine a bokoharam member come out to contest for president.

You ipob terrorist that hoping you will get voters from northern Christians you are just fooling around. No single vote for you idiot

I don't think you have a father, but if by chance you do... Then your dad is an idiot

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by Jaffaru2023(m): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
NorthernAgender:
I hate you igbo.
oga calm down, what have you achieved since buhari emerge as a president.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by Adaisback(f): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
NorthernAgender:
I hate you igbo.
it's mutual. We hate you too. We love Yusuf Datti and Aisha yesuf and every other good northerners that loves us. As for the Boko Harams that hates us, guy, I assure you, the hate is mutual. For your information, get ready to die of hatred coz peter obI is your next president you this useless tissue paper.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by Headachetoigboh(f): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
NorthernAgender:
And moreover igbo will never rule this country the blood of Sir Ahmadu Bello sardauna still crying.

Who is Ahmadu Bello Sardauna.
Are these names for human beings?

I thought it's names for animals?

Why would am animals blood cry when it's dead?

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by sapele914(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Myn is this not worth removing?
Can you remove this and ban this guy?
Na so e pain you? Make dirty no start to dey cry also o say them call em Oga stupid politician.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by sapele914(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

Who is Ahmadu Bello Sardauna.
Are these names for human beings?

I thought it's names for animals?

Why would am animals blood cry when it's dead?

Nonsense
Na so, go check your 200 Naira note if you don’t know who Ahmadu Bello is, that is why Peter Obi no get chance, only Ipobians cannot make him President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
NorthernAgender:
You kill our leaders and you think we will foolishly voting for you.

You're a bastard and a very fat fool. Don't vote for Peter Obi and see Nigeria burn to ashes. Mark my word. It's just few weeks ahead.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
NorthernAgender:
I hate you igbo.

Do you think we Igbo like you zombies?
We will kill you all at any slightest mistake. You think we are keeping calm if not for those leaders betrayal?

We will deal with you people in due time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by Fortruth: 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
NorthernAgender:
How can a member of terrorist organization still be struggling to become president of the same country is terrorising. Imagine a bokoharam member come out to contest for president.

You ipob terrorist that hoping you will get voters from northern Christians you are just fooling around. No single vote for you idiot

Look at local African Blackie…. Smelly, stinking, jealous and pained…
That is why they call you people NIGGERS….. LOL

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by nnamdi640: 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
NorthernAgender:

Obi believe in one Nigeria than this man below

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by nnamdi640: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
NorthernAgender:
Was it Obi that killed him, sometime, you guys should just think before you comment. How will you fill if somebody accused you the sin your uncle committed, moreover we are talking about the future of Nigeria, don't dwell in the past because the past will only set you back.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by 07kjb: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
NorthernAgender:
I hate you igbo.

What did igbos do to you?
Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by gidgiddy: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
NorthernAgender:

But you guys were happy to elect and re-elect Minyetti Allah grand patron of the herdsmen, Buhari, even though herdsmen were killing people in all 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by snowball11(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
NorthernAgender:
You kill our leaders and you think we will foolishly voting for you.

A chronic idiot spotted! grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by DMerciful(m): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
You're covert terrorist. You've been supporting terrorists provided they target Igbos
seunmsg:
The OP is right though.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by DMerciful(m): 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
So why are you mad that the Igbos you hate wanna leave Nigeria?
NorthernAgender:
I hate you igbo.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by DMerciful(m): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Without Igbos, the North would have conquered you completely and if you're a critical and logical thinker, you'd know its true
SilverOrLead:

Just like how you osus keep saying nothing like SS abi?

This same north will rather accommodate Sahelians from outside Nigeria than you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by DMerciful(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Don't you have the numbers? Vote PDP to stop microphone licking druggie na
SilverOrLead:
Northern Nigeria is a no go area for Obi.

The OSU idiots don't know their foolishness in supporting an unelectable Obi will likely result in Tinubu wining this elections.

This is why BATists are not engaging you fools and are even encouraging you to view this elections as a contest between you and your Yoruba betters.

Alas, your foolish Obidient movement is most likely to see your hated Tinubu win and a situation were Boko Shettima ends up as President.

Instead of you fools to use brain and see that your OSU last hope can never get any votes in the north , and do the strategic thing of voting APC out by voting PDP, you fools are inadvertently going to see Tinubu win.

Uwazurike was right about you fools.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by DMerciful(m): 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
You hate Igbos but even have more hate for the fact that they wanna leave you. I don't understand, you should be happy
SilverOrLead:

What of Biafra?

Swear on that your 30 shekels of silver Judas ass that you never chanted "Biafra is cumin"

Osu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by Easylife1234: 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
NorthernAgender:

Abeg tell him the truth
Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by DMerciful(m): 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
The Northerners with 8yrs Bubu in power have been killed by their own terrorists and bandits than any other president in history and this is a fact! Well, i call it retribution because those that takerh by the sword........you know the rest
sapele914:
Na so, go check your 200 Naira note if you don’t know who Ahmadu Bello is, that is why Peter Obi no get chance, only Ipobians cannot make him President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by YellowbaMoslem: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
NorthernAgender:

And you think your candidate will get votes from the South?

May thunder scatter your father, Olosho mother and your miserable grandmother there!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by SilverOrLead: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
DMerciful:
You hate Igbos but even have more hate for the fact that they wanna leave you. I don't understand, you should be happy

Your duplicity is obvious.

If you truly want to go, you would have since packed back to Alaigbo.

And, No. I don't hate Igbos.

I hate your hypocrisy, land grabbing, Zionism and materialism.

Understand this and know peace.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by SilverOrLead: 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
DMerciful:
Without Igbos, the North would have conquered you completely and if you're a critical and logical thinker, you'd know its true

Agreed.

You are our buffer .

Our chastity belt .

The north will need to contend with you before reaching us in the SS.

As long as you remain, you will be the olosho joint that keeps the rapist north from reaching the Niger Delta.

Thanks for diverting Buhari's jihad on the Niger Delta to your osuland.

Long live Biafra.

Now do you understand why I both love and hate your Biafra ?

In one breath, it keeps the Jihadist orcs distracted from the prized Niger Delta and in another, same Biafra is dangerous if left unchecked because Biafraism is Igbo expansionism into the Niger Delta.
So you see, its only wise we support you two thieves (north and east) to get bugged down .

5D chess mate. grin
Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by DMerciful(m): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
You take pride in your ignorance
SilverOrLead:

Agreed.

You are our buffer .

Our chastity belt .

The north will need to contend with you before reaching us in the SS.

As long as you remain, you will be the olosho joint that keeps the rapist north from reaching the Niger Delta.

Thanks for diverting Buhari's jihad on the Niger Delta to your osuland.

Long live Biafra.

Now do you understand why I both love and hate your Biafra ?

In one breath, it keeps the Jihadist orcs distracted from the prized Niger Delta and in another, same Biafra is dangerous if left unchecked because Biafraism is Igbo expansionism into the Niger Delta.
So you see, its only wise we support you two thieves (north and east) to get bugged down .

5D chess mate. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by DMerciful(m): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
You actions shows your hatred. Maybe you're doing it inadvertently but it is what it is
SilverOrLead:

Your duplicity is obvious.

If you truly want to go, you would have since packed back to Alaigbo.

And, No. I don't hate Igbos.

I hate your hypocrisy, land grabbing, Zionism and materialism.

Understand this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by SilverOrLead: 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
DMerciful:
You actions shows your hatred. Maybe you're doing it inadvertently but it is what it is

Words are now actions ?

Get sense OSU .

I am here to demoralize you and push you further to either resignation or full retardo boko.

I see now how that Judas goat Kanustein was able to rile you fools so easily with his rhetoric.

The OSU is highly programmable by mere words .

Tell me now what differentiates you from the average aboki in the north who answers the call to jihad even if on top his wife by the blaring hate rants from a Fulani instigator .

Your mob mentality is no different from the Boko north and for this I withdrew your membership from the Better South.

FYI, the Better South is the SS without Edo idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by Isobug: 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Its this arrogance and insensitivity that led to you being rightly relegated.

Continue
Only your deluded opinions and ideas matter to you. To your dull brain, Nigeria revolves around South West. You think Osu means bad thing. Amotekun miscreant,
Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by SilverOrLead: 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
Isobug:

Only your deluded opinions and ideas matter to you. To your dull brain, Nigeria revolves around South West. You think Osu means bad thing. Amotekun miscreant,

And for your OSU bingo brain I be Yoruba ?

Why Yoruba dey always haunt you slaves of the yeast?

Not only Yoruba peeps hate your OSU ass.

Slave .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Very Stupid Man by Switruth: 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
NorthernAgender:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai: All The Underhand Dealings Revealed / The Bola Ige Murder --Police Admit No Justice -- Wikileaks Revelations! / Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.