Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment (124385 Views)

Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by munavi: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
Can someone kindly share the website please?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by untoldtruth: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
nuradeen011:
you should have allow people with SSCE happily filled there slit instead of wasting it and writing long grammar after
Don't be bitter about this na, Nuradeen. Mans gats to survive somehow. Don't throw sand in his garri na. Be happy for him. Someone is going to replace his teaching job when he leaves it, so it's still a win in the end.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by JezCalMeJay(m): 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
untoldtruth:

Don't be bitter about this na, Nuradeen. Mans gats to survive somehow. Don't throw sand in his garri na. Be happy for him. Someone is going to replace his teaching job when he leaves it, so it's still a win in the end.

As your name implies

This is an untold truth

Let’s be happy for him

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by buccal(m): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
ayuba070:

Okay, you can further your study (Msc and apply for upgrade, thereafter)
Their salary is 40k + for SSCE holder (thou, there is pending issue on salary increment)

Hello boss, please what's the salary for ND holders, his case is almost the same with mine. I have my BSc but had to use ND to get a better chance. Secondly I want to ask how easy is the upgrading.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by buccal(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
nuradeen011:
you should have allow people with SSCE happily filled there slit instead of wasting it and writing long grammar after

You're a sad person, someone will take the job he's leaving and how sure are you that the slot will be given to you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by maingate27: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
Congratulations to all successful applicants.
Please any one with idea if there is a need to fill that there reference form now ?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by nuradeen011(m): 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
buccal:

You're a sad person, someone will take the job he's leaving and how sure are you that the slot will be given to you
he sound like he is not going to take the job, why waste it if he feels he is too big for it
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Twhyhenry8296: 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
I received a mail today stating that I’ve been shortlisted for CDCFIB. How true is this??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Seeck: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
Twhyhenry8296:
I received a mail today stating that I’ve been shortlisted for CDCFIB. How true is this??

Congratulations!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Seeck: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
Please is there a WhatsApp group for immigration applicants? If yes can someone help me with the link to join?🙏🏾
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Ovii123(m): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
Please general house I need urgent help, my date of birth is 1991 which has passed max requirement age of 30, hope it won't affect me in the screening exercise?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by African26(m): 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by ayuba070(m): 8:37am On Jun 12, 2023
buccal:

Hello boss, please what's the salary for ND holders, his case is almost the same with mine. I have my BSc but had to use ND to get a better chance. Secondly I want to ask how easy is the upgrading.

ND salary is 50+ for a start.

Upgrading isn't just easy but, you can apply for study leave after ComPro and further your study to either MSc pr PGD

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Zacks43: 8:50am On Jun 12, 2023
African26:
Kindly answer these questions with your experience.

1) at the stage of physical screening and documents verification, are we supposed to go along with the guarantor’s form or we wait till documentation and issuance of appointment letter ?

2) the tradition of shaving off beards/ hair completely, is it really enforced at the physical screening stage ?

Anyone with firsthand experience kindly enlighten me on these questions

Thank you

Read your invitation letter well nobody asked you to go with the guarantors form. And for the shaving aspect just barb lowcut and reduce your beards that's all. From experience cus am in the service now.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by nuradeen011(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2023
Ovii123:
Please general house I need urgent help, my date of birth is 1991 which has passed max requirement age of 30, hope it won't affect me in the screening exercise?
are you invited?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Fortune444: 10:21am On Jun 12, 2023
Our clients, a growing Fastfood outfit are seeking the services of young dedicated persons for the following positions in Port Harcourt, preferrably residing around Stadium Road, Eliozu, Eneka, Rumuokoro, or Rukpokwu Axis:

Positions:
1. Kitchen Assistant (ssce holder or ND holder) - 2 positions
2. Sales Media Lead (hnd or bachelor degree holder) - 1 position

Both with attractive pay/workplan, feeding inclusive.

Interested applicants should URGENTLY send in their CV today on or before Tuesday 13 June 2023 to capableng@gmail.com or via Whatsapp to 08037260838.

We strongly encourage females with these qualifications to apply though positions remain open to females or males.

Thank you.

For CNG consulting
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by African26(m): 10:53am On Jun 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Marevidris: 11:47am On Jun 12, 2023
Please anyone been able to print the invitation latter for the physical screening
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by buccal(m): 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
ayuba070:

ND salary is 50+ for a start.

Upgrading isn't just easy but, you can apply for study leave after ComPro and further your study to either MSc pr PGD

Is upgrading easier with MSc than using BSc ?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Naijalarry: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
Link To Check Immigration Shortlisted Candidates 2023

https://inform.ng/recruitment/link-check-immigration-shortlisted-2023/
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by 03ation: 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
Is mop up and replacement actually real? If yes, how does it work?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by NDSMELODY(m): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
Good evening house, please is there any one scheduled for civil defense screening this week ?? If yes pls help us with the requirements/documents for the screening when you are done and how they conducted the screening......wish you safe trip to the venue
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Chizzyozi(f): 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
Seeck:
Please is there a WhatsApp group for immigration applicants? If yes can someone help me with the link to join?🙏🏾
https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/K6BtqSzlsdiAsrwneMYziE

Change the dot to . In your url
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Seeck: 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
Chizzyozi:
https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/K6BtqSzlsdiAsrwneMYziE

Change the dot to . In your url

Thanks🙏🏾
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by munavi: 1:55am On Jun 13, 2023
Group link not working.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Marevidris: 2:25am On Jun 13, 2023
Please ooo has anyone been about to print the invitation letter
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Manchester08203: 5:38am On Jun 13, 2023
NDSMELODY:
Good morning friends, pls I need your candid advice.

I am a graduate of elect/elect engineering, graduated 2021 and completed my nysc august last year. Upon my nysc completion last year, I couldn't get a job till now so I settled to manage as a class teacher and my salary is 40k per month. Ever since then I have been trying to apply for any vacancy available either government or non government organization, so I applied for ndlea I was shortlisted for the cbt exam, I wrote the exam but wasn't shortlisted for the next stage, I also applied for frsc, I wasn't shortlisted at all, I applied for ncdc (civil defense) though I saw it clearly the minimum requirement is SSCE I just have to try it because I cannot withstand the pressure of unemployment, I was shortlisted for cbt exam , I wrote the exam on may 18. Now the list for physical screening is out , I am shortlisted again, my worry now is that SHOULD I ACCEPT THIS CIVIL DEFENSE JOB OFFER as a graduate or not ?? Pls advice me
I will clock 30yrs by September and I don't really like the teaching job I am doing currently but I do not have alternative..also how much is there salary, does the work worth it ?...and also what are the benefits of the work, can I further my studies when it is time ?......

I am sorry for the long epistle, I am some how curious and contemplating....thanks.
just know that your main job is mainly security work ( handing of riffle and messenger work. U have to go back to school to get another certificate for upgrading. The salary is 43k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by NDSMELODY(m): 6:24am On Jun 13, 2023
Manchester08203:
just know that your main job is mainly security work ( handing of riffle and messenger work. U have to go back to school to get another certificate for upgrading. The salary is 43k
okay
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Seeck: 7:07am On Jun 13, 2023
NDSMELODY:
okay

Remember how alot of people working in the private sector suffered due to lack of monthly salary during COVID-19 lockdown and eventually lost their jobs after the lockdown? Compare that to an FG job that will always pay you even if Nigeria turns upside down.
Private teaching job is less likely to give the chance to further your education compared to a paramilitary job and peradventure it does, they definitely will not keep paying you monthly while you are on study leave compared to the government job.
AnFG job no matter how small is pensionable and being in the system gives the avenue to meet people that can help you get an even bigger and better FG job, it's all about your level of focus and determination.
Don't look at the present or immediate future, play the long game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by untoldtruth: 7:21am On Jun 13, 2023
Seeck:

Remember how alot of people working in the private sector suffered due to lack of monthly salary during COVID-19 lockdown and eventually lost their jobs after the lockdown? Compare that to an FG job that will always pay you even if Nigeria turns upside down.
Private teaching job is less likely to give the chance to further your education compared to a paramilitary job and peradventure it does, they definitely will not keep paying you monthly while you are on study leave compared to the government job.
AnFG job no matter how small is pensionable and being in the system gives the avenue to meet people that can help you get an even bigger and better FG job, it's all about your level of focus and determination.
NDSMELODY this is the best advice anyone will ever give you, honestly. Reason am.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by NDSMELODY(m): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2023
Seeck:

thanks alot sir, so you advice me to take the job if it comes
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by NDSMELODY(m): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2023
untoldtruth:

NDSMELODY this is the best advice anyone will ever give you, honestly. Reason am.
thank you sir, I will consider the advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

Job Openings / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.