Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment (124307 Views)

Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by ALFADOS(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dihyah001:

The Portal wull be open hopefully by FRIDAY or within the weekend
OK thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Adegbol07: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
The portal is now open. Please do anybody have the soft copy of the referee form. Please if you do can you send it to me adegbolaladipo@gmail.com. God bless you
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by nuradeen011(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
Adegbol07:
The portal is now open. Please do anybody have the soft copy of the referee form. Please if you do can you send it to me adegbolaladipo@gmail.com. God bless you
Are you successful?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Swit18(f): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
Please I need the link to check my name
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by nuradeen011(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
Swit18:
Please I need the link to check my name

Im.cdcfib.career/
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by ComfyCharlie: 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
I'm seeing the shortlist is for applicants that were successful for the CBT test but I not got any news about the CBT test. In fact, since my application months ago, this is the first time I'm hearing news on Immigration recruitment.

Who else took the test?
I need explanation, please.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by ComfyCharlie: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
Adegbol07:

Did you take the CBT test? I didn't hear anything about it.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Laruskyabah: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
This I'm.cdcfip.career is show same features as it was during the physical screening.
Pls which is the ryt link .
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Adegbol07: 4:39am On Aug 11, 2023
The portal is opening as long as you are not using chrome to open the portal. Try and open it with your browser on the phone
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Adegbol07: 4:40am On Aug 11, 2023
It is cdcfib careers pls
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Adegbol07: 4:41am On Aug 11, 2023
Please, i would love to have a soft copy of the guarantors form if you have please. adegbolaladipo@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Adegbol07: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2023
Yes, i did cbt and followed up with screening
Did you take the CBT test? I didn't hear anything about it.[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by WhiteLavender(f): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
Adegbol07:
Please, i would love to have a soft copy of the guarantors form if you have please. adegbolaladipo@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by DEIFIED(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
please house is the application still open
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by fohlarp: 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
Pls house, among those chosen 4 d final stage,who has gotten mail 4 d venue n schedule n date 4 d final stage.cos i cant c anythg in my box o
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by mbasharon(m): 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
fohlarp:
Pls house, among those chosen 4 d final stage,who has gotten mail 4 d venue n schedule n date 4 d final stage.cos i cant c anythg in my box o

Check portal first before expecting message.
NIS is out buh Civil defense isn't yet out
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by NDSMELODY(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
Civil defense portal is now accessible...you can check now if you are shortlisted
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by fohlarp: 3:53am On Aug 13, 2023
mbasharon:

Check portal first before expecting message.
NIS is out buh Civil defense isn't yet out
Thx av done that,its in d portal,am jst curious since twas stated its starting on d 15th wch is dis tuesday,for d date n venue
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by geoimam22(m): 9:04am On Aug 14, 2023
His Excellency Governor abdulrahman Abdulrazaq
Kwara state Government House
Ilorin, Nigeria

Subject: Nepotism in the Recruitment Process by CDCFIB

Dear Governor abdulrahman Abdulrazaq

I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to bring your attention to a matter of great concern regarding the recent recruitment process conducted by the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) in Nation wide. On behalf of myself and numerous other applicants from our dear state, I would like to express our deep disappointment over the unfair treatment we experienced throughout this process.

It saddens us to note that despite fulfilling all the necessary requirements, none of us were considered as successful applicants. We diligently prepared for and passed the examination, and subsequently traveled to Minna Zone D from our various Local Governments risking our lives for the physical screening and certificate verification. However, to our dismay, not a single one of us among the kwara State applicants were deemed eligible for the positions we applied for.

This blatant disregard for the rights and abilities of the kwara state applicants raises serious concerns about the integrity of the recruitment process. We believe that the principles of fairness, merit, and equal opportunity should guide such processes. However, the nepotism displayed by the CDCFIB Board in this instance suggests otherwise.

we implore you to investigate this matter thoroughly. We seek your intervention to ensure that justice is served and that the recruitment process is conducted in a transparent and unbiased manner. We have faith in your commitment to upholding the principles of good governance and fairness.

Thank you in anticipation of your prompt attention to this matter. We are hopeful that you will take the necessary steps to address our concerns and restore our faith in the system.

Yours sincerely,
-Concerned Applicants
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by fohlarp: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
Pls peeps,what do we do now as per print out,cos it seems its only portal message dts available.i mean wot do we take as evidence of invitatn as it starts 2mao
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by nuradeen011(m): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
fohlarp:
Pls peeps,what do we do now as per print out,cos it seems its only portal message dts available.i mean wot do we take as evidence of invitatn as it starts 2mao
print the whole page
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Owopariola007: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
This thread is kinda dull. Have people moved to Whatsapp groups? This is not like old government job threads on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by fohlarp: 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
Thx would do that as it evn has no name on it.pls where's d headquarter/board at Ibadan,oyo state.is it d one at agodi gate or fed secretariat at ikolaba way
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by STRIPTEASE(m): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2023
Owopariola007:
This thread is kinda dull. Have people moved to Whatsapp groups? This is not like old government job threads on nairaland.

That's because from even the first stage of the cbt exams, thousands of people were screened out. No one knows the criteria used.

Now again, for the final list, out of the very few number of people who went for the physical screening and document verification after passing the cbt, only like 5% have gotten invitational letter to come for the Appointment Documentation. The rest 95% are yet to see their names. After traveling and monies spent.

Nigeria has happened once again to the final list. Slots have gone to the highest bidders. People with connect and hands in higher places who didn't bother to go for the screening are the ones getting the slots.

So there's nothing to discuss in this thread. It's been a waste of time. People who got the job via connects aren't on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by fohlarp: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2023
Pls house where is board n service headquarters?especially @ nurudeen001
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by nuradeen011(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
fohlarp:
Pls house where is board n service headquarters?especially @ nurudeen001
Is there in your invitation letter na
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by fohlarp: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
nuradeen011:

Is there in your invitation letter na
pls its only portal message i got,statg shd go to board n service headquarters
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by yemiisaac: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Please any active group
Of those who were selected? I how can I get in contact with anyone who has done the final documentation?
My date is still later in the month
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by mbasharon(m): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2023
fohlarp:
pls its only portal message i got,statg shd go to board n service headquarters

Print your invitation letter from that portal.
The location is there
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by mbasharon(m): 7:36am On Aug 16, 2023
yemiisaac:
Please any active group
Of those who were selected? I how can I get in contact with anyone who has done the final documentation?
My date is still later in the month

Check for Facebook, you will see groups
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by fohlarp: 9:47am On Aug 16, 2023
Its been hell 4 me snc morn to check d shortlist page at d cafe very bad site.i mean to ge to d invite icon cos i dnt nrmly rcv any mail or text but wld b shortlstd
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by fohlarp: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
Evng my people pls hope am right d board of immgratn is sauka?how do i get to sauka am presently at bape in ABJ,thx pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Job Openings / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.