Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Dream (237 Views)

What Does This Dream Mean? I Saw My Name Engraved On A Plaque And Then Molten... / Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? / Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Dream by Seb4luv1: 11:30am On Jan 12, 2023
Thanks to everyone who helped to interpret the dream
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Dream by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:40am On Jan 12, 2023
Malaria symptoms.
Seb4luv1:
I saw myself in a place where a man was breaking palm kernel for me, but I don't recall if I was buying it.

He broke the first one and gave me the seed inside and he brought out another one and broke it,
the second oneĀ  has 7 seeds inside,
immediately he wanted to keep it for himself then I grab it with my hand and ask him what he needed this one for because it is mine unless he tell me what he needs it for then I could give him.

He said he wants to use the juice from the kernel for medicine. then I grab the kernel and covered it with my palm, and immediately it seems the light went off and later came up. But before I work up, I didn't see myself giving it to him.
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Dream by Bellfun(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
I believe someone is doing a 'hardwork' for you...however, the same person might be waiting for an opportunity to fleece you once the 'hardwork' starts to payoff(he may want to keep the 'profit' of the ''hardwork'... And luckily for you, you're at alert and smart enough not to allow him! The person may genuinely need part of the profit to settle medical bills,so you should be generous to help him...the person breaking the kernels is a 'wealth-bringer'....keep him close to you...but keep your eyes open too!
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Dream by Seb4luv1: 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bellfun:
I believe someone is doing a 'hardwork' for you...however, the same person might be waiting for an opportunity to fleece you once the 'hardwork' starts to payoff(he may want to keep the 'profit' of the ''hardwork'... And luckily for you, you're at alert and smart enough not to allow him! The person may genuinely need part of the profit to settle medical bills,so you should be generous to help him...the person breaking the kernels is a 'wealth-bringer'....keep him close to you...but keep your eyes open too!

Thank you, but the person I don't recognise him
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Dream by Bellfun(m): 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
Seb4luv1:

Thank you, but the person I don't recognise him

Soon.. Everything will play out...soon
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Dream by Seb4luv1: 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bellfun:

Soon.. Everything will play out...soon

Thank you sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Christian Is A Bond-servant Of Jesus Christ / You All Invited- Fasting And Prayer Program.you Can Connect From Any Where In Th / Kidney And Liver Dead! Mysterious Encounter With The GOD Of CHOSEN Settles Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.