Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport (37699 Views)

Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by tiswell(m): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kyase:

Reno is been smart
He's attacking obi and tagging BAT to divert attack on Atiku by obedient and so far so good, its working
Since obedient no wan get sense for their lives
being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by Thebigheart: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
Thinkam:
I've said it countless times Obi won't get 50k votes in the southeast

Obi will drop out of the race latest January 18

Atiku is coming

MR. CLOWN, you don wake up?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by onuman: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
sarrki:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1613474749073571840?t=NJRwwyLy17lJU4ZOLwhgNQ&s=19

Reno Omokri doing what he is paid by Atiku to do : set the Igbo and Yoruba against one another for the political advantage of Atiku.
But Tinubu urchinss would never understand.
Tinubu and Atiku shall divide the votes of ethno-religious bigots in the SW and North during the presidential election. Obi wins with a large margin of votes.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by Thebigheart: 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
Winnersunited:
Don't mind the stupid fugitive. Another eight years awaits him, before he will step down in Nigeria he will be very old.

He will be on exile till eternity on Jesus name.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by Prettychild(f): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
That one with Peter Obi's portrait think say the stingy Ipob fraudster will give him shishi grin grin grin
So you want the one that would be dashing you shishi and not the one that will give you opportunity to expand your business, thereby making plenty ‘shishi’ to get to you?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by Cromagnon: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Rented crowd won't win Tinubu election
rented voters nko?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by herrostar: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
Waste of Time Omokri, And those who don’t know you will be taking you seriously

https://twitter.com/i/status/1613518877178085376
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by Kyase(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
tiswell:
being

Thank you boss cool
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by Kyase(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
GeneralPula:

Exactly..

Same thing Racoon is doing here on nairaland. 99% of his doings are to attack tinubu. I’ve never seen him attack atiku..

Some Pdp paid miscreant are using Igbos by acting like they’re supporting Obi, whereas, nah lie. They’re only avoiding bullies and insults from Pandora rodents..

Funny enough, Pdp that didn’t offer the Igbos anything significant for 20years won’t still offer them anything in the next 50years. They really need to think outside the box..

PDP won't smell aso rock again
They should continue their nonsense
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by ugbarreta(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
These Reno is a joke! So is he insinuating that Tinubu will win Enugu state? If Tinubu near Peter for Election Day in Enugu make I know Wetin cos am. Reno let me advise you, all this your silly and nonsense tantrums against obi won’t change anything, the people have decided. You’ll understand what am saying after 25th February, e go clear. But meanwhile why am I even wasting time addressing Reno a cow leaving out Nigeria and won’t even come back to vote….mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by Timblaze(m): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
APCnaPDP:
If I was Atiku, I would kick this loquacious fraud out of my campaign PCC. Is he supporting Asiwaju or Atiku. Reno, where does your loyalty lie?
His stomach
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by herrostar: 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
ugbarreta:
These Reno is a joke! So is he insinuating that Tinubu will win Enugu state? If Tinubu near Peter for Election Day in Enugu make I know Wetin cos am. Reno let me advise you, all this your silly and nonsense tantrums against obi won’t change anything, the people have decided. You’ll understand what am saying after 25th February, e go clear. But meanwhile why am I even wasting time addressing Reno a cow leaving out Nigeria and won’t even come back to vote….mtchew.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Imagine that he goat resemblance
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by ElSudani: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Perhaps you will call it rented votes on election day. Obi ti lule a long time ago.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by ugbarreta(m): 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
herrostar:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Imagine that he goat resemblance
grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by Mccullum: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu rented crowd, I pity zombiedients with their unreasonable allegation,

which political party in the world does not mobilize for campaigns?

Only Atiku can compete with Tinubu not Obi grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by benjaminlawson(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
APCnaPDP:
If I was Atiku, I would kick this loquacious fraud out of my campaign PCC. Is he supporting Asiwaju or Atiku. Reno, where does your loyalty lie?
His stomach is his loyalty. Those people came because bullion van is around, they want to collect their own share of Lagos tax, because their party has weaponiise poverty, high inflation, high tax, high petrol price, high electricity tariff, high import duties, high university fees, high insurance paper etc. There is nothing that masses and electorate enjoyed, and above all no where is secured.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by okuta007: 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
StrongandMighty:
Urchins and focusing on trivialities..

Obi going to the East is preaching to the choir - somone who has made up his mind need not attend any rallies - they are voting for OBI

Obi should go to the North EAST of Adamawa/ Bauchi/Gombe and Yobe - leave SOUTH ALONE - IT'S LOCK DOWN ALREADY grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by Chukzy44(m): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Naturally i destain leaving a comment or putting up a post for this clown (Reno)....
as I think antagonisms, hates and politics of calumny is never the way to go...

However Weather its he's principal or the other opponent both will face a reality check in the South East as well as the South south...

The Duo will be taught a bitter lesson over here in the south East/south South..

Just wait for it Clown �!!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by InvertedHammer: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
/
I laugh sometimes.
Reno doesn't know Igbo people.
Either you rent them to fill a stadium or many people will not close their place of business to attend a rally considering that they know that it boils down to one man one vote.

Mammoth crowd didn't save APC from defeat in Osun and Edo States. People go to campaign rallies for the cash and giveaways.

/
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by billyG(m): 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
When a GOAT thinks rented crowd translates to votes....Ewu arigbiji....Bat pop eater!

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by Slurity(m): 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
You shall lick your wounds in days to come when you start to here election figures
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by Evergreen12345(f): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Obi is a boy!

Poverty is a matured man!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by Evergreen12345(f): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
kingsways:
Don’t you understand rented crowd?

Is Hope Uzodinma from Enugu State?

Is David Umahi from Enugu State?

And they all came with their crowd

Genuine Enugu people will vote Obi but they have all gone to work because it’s a working and productive day

That's one thing they don't understand
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by Evergreen12345(f): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

I'm sure you said this out of hunger abeg you don chop this week at all ?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by Hpesoj: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

January 18 is next week Wednesday.

Lol. I'm no Prophet, but I predict that you'll shift the goal post once again.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by EvohCJ: 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
No be today

No be by rented crowd

Obi is working smart not hard

Foolish Reno
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by ganisucks(f): 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
EvohCJ:
No be today

No be by rented crowd

Obi is working smart not hard

Foolish Reno
You guys should free Reno. He has since moved to, Obi is a sponsor of IPOB. After, he saw the crowd at Michael Okpara stadia, guyman reversed and headed in another direction.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by Chopcy29: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
I thought this man was rooting for atiku
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by Godispeace: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
this mor0n and foolish post sha !!!!! those ur assumed rented crowd is equal the voters --may be rented voters of Tinubu. idiot Tinubu win last last
PrinceOfLagos:
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by sultry69(m): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
kingsways:
Don’t you understand rented crowd?

Is Hope Uzodinma from Enugu State?

Is David Umahi from Enugu State?

And they all came with their crowd

Genuine Enugu people will vote Obi but they have all gone to work because it’s a working and productive day

Hahaha...... ..,see excuses,just keep consoling yourself.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by DrMuzungu(m): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kyase:

Reno is being smart
He's attacking obi and tagging BAT to divert attack on Atiku by obedient and so far so good, its working
Since obedient no wan get sense for their lives

Reno is being fvcking stupid, you know. If he had 2 grains of wisdom, he would shut his dirty gutter mouth up, lol. And, by the way, he still did not talk about his frequent visits to gay clubs in London.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport by Kyase(m): 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
DrMuzungu:

Reno is being fvcking stupid, you know. If he had 2 grains of wisdom, he would shut his dirty gutter mouth up, lol. And, by the way, he still did not talk about his frequent visits to gay clubs in London.

You mean Reno is a gaybriel grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State / Profile Of Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla, Chief Of Naval Staff / Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.