Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,322 members, 7,853,481 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

PLEASE GUYS!! Is It Possible To Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PLEASE GUYS!! Is It Possible To Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? (287 Views)

Please Guys, Is There Public Holiday Tomorrow? / Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? / Types Of People At A Secondary School Reunion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE GUYS!! Is It Possible To Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Smartjoh70: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2023
Hello guys,
So this argument has been on for years and I still don’t have the right opinion about it. Some said it is possible and again you will hear people say “if you truly loved the first person, you’d never have fallen for the second.”

I made a few research and I found out it is possible for a person to be in love with two people at the same time.

This is known as being polyamorous, or “poly” for short. Polyamory is the practice of having romantic relationships with multiple partners simultaneously, with the knowledge and consent of all involved. In Islam this is common practice but what I don’t know is, if it is actually possible for the man to love equally.

However, it is important to note that not all people who experience love for multiple partners at the same time identify as polyamorous, and not all people who identify as polyamorous experience love for multiple partners at the same time.

It is a personal choice and preferences!!

So I have to throw this to you guys, from your experience ��

Is It Possible To Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time?
Kindly drop comments and let’s enlighten ourselves.
Re: PLEASE GUYS!! Is It Possible To Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Winterhaven(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
This is your problem right now?
Re: PLEASE GUYS!! Is It Possible To Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Moh247: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
It's very possible... Most people are polygamous in nature, society just controlled us
Re: PLEASE GUYS!! Is It Possible To Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Hardey33: 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
It is quite possible ofcourse grin grin grin shocked

(1) (Reply)

Stipendum Hungaricum 2022/2023 / Unleashing The Fun And Learning: Cool Math Soccer, Car Games, And Learning Games / Incredible Unknown Facts About Software Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.