Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court (46506 Views)

Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani / Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano / EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by TMSMedia: 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
The Chinese man, Frank Greg-Quangrong, arrested in 2022 for stabbing his Nigerian lover, Ummukulsum Sani, to death in Kano state, on Wednesday, January 11, told a Kano state High Court that he spent over N60 million on her before killing her, IGBERETV reports.

Frank is standing trial for stabbing the late Ms. Sani to death in September last year, an offense contrary to Section 221(b) of the Penal Code.

As he was led in evidence by his counsel, Muhammad Dan’azumi, on Wednesday, January 11, Greg-Quangrong who lives at Railway Quarters Kano said he is a Muslim, an international trader, and a Marketer at BBY Textiles Kwari Market Kano. He told the court that in June 2020, his deceased lover got his phone number from her friend and called to tell him that she loves him and that by the grace of God, she will marry him.

“We started our relationship in July 2020 and she started asking for money. I gave her all she wanted because I loved her.

"I transferred over N60 million to her Bank account, N18 million for her to start a business, N4 million house and N6 million for University education among others.

"Whenever I go to pick her up for dinner at home her mum always welcomes me with open arms,” he said.

He mentioned to the court that in February 2022, he was shocked to find out that she got married to another person.

”I was heartbroken and disappointed so I relocated to Abuja. She kept calling me and chatting with me on Whatsapp and continued demanding money. Ummukulsum later told me she was divorced and asked me to come back to her and promised to marry me for the second time.''

The distraught lover said on September 13, 2022, late Ummukulsum asked for money to continue her house project in Abuja. He said he told her that he does not have the money and she got very angry with him and stopped taking his calls.

“She thought I was broke that was why I don’t want to spend much money on her like before. She told me that she has found a new love and later sent her picture with the new lover on my WhatsApp which provoked me,” he told the court.

https://igberetvnews.com/1436421/spent-n60m-ummukulsum-chinese-man-killed-lover-tells-kano-court/

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Kajaard: 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Heyaaaa undecided

That did not give you the right to kill her na undecided

Some Nigerian guys have even lost more than that amount of money after been deceived by ladies they were dating but they did not resort to killing the ladies. If that's how you people behave in China like animals well that's not the way we behave down here.

Abeg enjoy your watery beans in Nigerian prisons cheesy

P/S - a word of advice: never drop the soap in Nigerian prisons showers. Protect your anus at all cost cheesy

118 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Ezemarcel(m): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hmmmm...so hausa girl do scam

Why the hajab .....

316 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by eyenogoquiet(m): 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
Dis babe cash out wella.
The biggest winner is the Abuja husband/boyfriend/sugarboy

Awon motivational speakers will say chase money , don't chase women. Once u have d bar, dey will come to u.

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Aufbauh(m): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
No amount of rationality will justify first degree murder.
Chinko man know this and await your sentence.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Ofemmanu1: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
Na kayamata she use for the poor-old Chinko.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Shalommy(f): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
Chaii.. So aboki girls are scam Very painful and annoying. She deserved it. Jeon, hope you're not like your late sis.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by TheChameleon: 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
cheesy

They opened ATM HQ on this Chinko head.

They cashed out megally. Paid for it too with the gal's life.

201 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by dudusky007(m): 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
She 1 wise...good for her

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Jennyclay(f): 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
You killed her because of #60M? undecided. There are many rich men who has spent more than that amount on their ex girlfriend and they didn't kill her.

I pray this case shouldn't be swept under the carpet.

Justice must be served.

Rip to Ms Sani

16 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Misterc(m): 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
In my own personal opinion.... They both got what they both bargained for....
Chinko man needed love....
Kano girl needed to cash out.....

So just as it always ends....
Greed, Jealousy, Desperation and Covetousness sets in..... Now here's the end result
One of them has gone to meet her maker; while the other is doing time in the unforgiven Nigerian Prisons with watery beans in anticipation of when the hangman will knock on his cell door to go join his maker....

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Babatojide: 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Most of us don't understand the weight of Emotional Abuse

281 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Jeon(f): 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii. Jeon, hope you're not like your late sis.

cheesy

If you have butt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Musrataman(m): 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kajaard:

Heyaaaa undecided

That did not give you the right to kill her na undecided

Some Nigerian guys have even lost more than that amount of money after been deceived by ladies they were dating but they did not resort to killing the ladies. If that's how you people behave in China like animals well that's not the way we behave down here.

Abeg enjoy your watery beans in Nigerian prisons cheesy

P/S - a word of advice: never drop the soap in Nigerian prisons showers. Protect your anus at all cost cheesy

Close your mouth can you give a woman 500k talkless of 60m

209 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Musrataman(m): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ezemarcel:
Hmmmm...so hausa girl do scam

She don go naa and nothing will happen to the Chinese man

19 Likes

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Musrataman(m): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:
No amount of rationality will justify first degree murder.
Chinko man know this and await your sentence.

Nothing will happen to him other will learn and stop greediness and love scam

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Kajaard: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Musrataman:

Close your mouth can you give a woman 500k talkless of 60m

You must be stupid. Extremely stupid. You must be a cultist that doesn't value human lives. Further mentions will be ignored.

3 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Musrataman(m): 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
You killed her because of #60M? undecided. There are many rich men who has spent more than that amount on their ex girlfriend and they didn't kill her.

I pray this case shouldn't be swept under the carpet.

Justice must be served.

Rip to Ms Sani

Keep quiet can any of your family worth 10m

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Musrataman(m): 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kajaard:

You must be stupid. Extremely stupid. You must be a cultist that doesn't value human lives. Further mentions will be ignored.

Son of a harlot

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by jamesversion: 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
I spent over N15M on my ex gf last year. So what??

Lesson I learnt was never to spend such amount again on any lady im not married to.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
And is that why you killed her?
Her life is still worth more than that to us!

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
jamesversion:
I spent over N15M on my ex gf last year. So what??

Lesson I learnt was never to spend such amount again on any lady im not married to.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Mercury12(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
One man is down.

But he didn't failed to take the woman that pull him down too. undecided

Always do unto others what you felt they should do to you....

17 Likes

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Pells: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
They should free this Chinese man
That Hausa girl scammed her
Romance scam
The girls life is not even up to 40m
So they should free this Man abeg undecided undecided undecided

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Felabrity: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
Person wey dem suppose don crucify since

A damm murderer
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
Musrataman:

Keep quiet can any of your family worth 10m
But do you know him her or any member of his her family to be vomiting such bs.
The way some of you just open mouth waaaahhmm and talk to people you don't know on this forum is appaling sha.

So 10M naira is such a BIG money to you that you believe no one's family is worth that amount.
Money some of us @MANNA make in a month through God's Blessings and hardwork?
May the spirit of poverty die this year in your life.
Amen.

Work hard and pray for God's Blessings in life,
It's never too late.
#ItHappensToUsItCouldHappenToYouTooOnGod

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Ologundudu2020: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
TheChameleon:
cheesy

They opened ATM HQ on this Chinko head.
They run 60m with Gto instead of 45m chai

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by donziller(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
So, or is dat why u kee her

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured / AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head / Fulani Herdsmen Rape Young Girl (Screenshot of video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.