Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans (21193 Views)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 / How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
i hate dis show

2 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by alingo2013(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin this show is for people the economy is not affecting, people who have japa and are seeking entertainment back home, senator children, governor's children � the rest of us should go and collect your PVC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by Enemyofpeace: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
See as Mynd44 dey happy because of this useless programme
Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by copyrites: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
If Obi wins by God's grace, we need to sanction these Multichoice ediots.

Can they do this nonsense in their country? Does South Africa has any important election in February?

2 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by blingxx(m): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Wailers already complaining about a harmless show cheesy laslas nobody force you watch .. e shock you say majority of those pple complaining don't even have gotv not to mention DStv at home grin.. how does a show stop you from voting for crying out loud?
Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by blingxx(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
copyrites:

If Obi wins by God's grace, we need to sanction this Multichoice ediots.

Can they do this nonsense in their country? Does South Africa has any important election in February?

Same multichoice that your govt tax and benefit from .. dey play just dey play grin grin
Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by house10studios: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
After d election will b better

Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by Nawttiboi007(m): 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
Isn’t it obvious that it’s another ploy from the so-called leaders of this country? Useless people
OkodiDenzel:
YOU GUYS HAVE COME AGAIN WITH THIS DISTRACTION WHEN WE ARE FACED WITH AN ALL IMPORTANT BUSINESS IN OUR NATIONHOOD.

LAST YEAR'S OWN COULD NOT DO THE JOB SO ANOTHER ONE IS HURRIEDLY PUT TOGETHER EARLY IN THE YEAR!

2 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by Chetas81(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
BBNAIJA AND THE UPCOMING SINGLE MOTHERS HHHHHHHMMMMM

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by chukiz(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Don't care about Big brother right now the country is on fire
Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by Bigcoin(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
We know you are hired by APC. Ebuka if you love Nigeria postponed the show. How comes big brother can't find another Nigerian to replace you. Cos the don't have good ideas. Every year same you.
Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by ibkayee(f): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
Obvious ploy from the illuminati to stop Tinubu from winning
Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by IamPlato(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

I have been seeing a lot of posts lately tagging Big Brother Titans as a form of distraction to Nigerians because of the forthcoming general election.

The question is "How does Big Brother Titans show affect the forthcoming election or even serve as a source of distraction to Nigerians?"

When World Cup was launched, no one shouted that it was a distraction. Premier league, Laliga and other leagues are ongoing yet no one has tagged them forms of distractions.

I think the problem here is that some people don't know how to live and let live.

Just because you don't have interest in something doesn't mean it's useless. It is just your own point of view.

This same Big Brother show has been generating good amount of money to those who know how to use it positively.

How will Big Brother Titans stop me from voting come 2023 election.

Enough is enough.

No one is forcing anybody to follow up.

thunder will fire you for comparing this your shit show to world cup

3 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by copyrites: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
blingxx:

Same multichoice that your govt tax and benefit from .. dey play just dey play grin grin

Many homes are already moving to subscription based platforms like Netflix.

It's only a matter of time

4 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by Adakintroy: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Big brother titans kill Una.

Na this be the bright idea Una get. Make Una leave everything g for goverment. Them go leave am back for Una.

Una no get money but when he come to mumu things money go come out.

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nawa
Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by Sweetvie: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
Distraction undecided
Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by aku626(m): 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
We Dey beg God make Nigeria Dey after election.
Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
With the important election coming up in Nigeria, this show will only distract people. It ought to be postponed, but we know they won't. It's not my business, though. E no concern me.
Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by AkogunVentures: 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
An half plot with a story building on at the front
4.5 M negotiatiable with right documents..

Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by simplesearch: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
If only the actors and organizers of this immoral game can feel the anger of God towards it, and the unabating damnattion of soul in hell for anyone directly or indirectly involve in it: they'll not need a herald to yank it off the air wave as fast as they could. When God eventually takes over the rulership of the earth he made, nothing of this sort will ever be seen or heard of again. Until then, the children of disobedient can continue to corrupt the earth through filthy inventions like this, they shall be joined with the devil in hell.

Revelation 20:10 (KJV) And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Romans 1:18, 22, 24, 28-32 (KJV) For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by detectivejones: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
It will not only break the internet but cripple it. Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by Shadysen: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
ecolime:
So a story was told of a king who called his subjects to a feast.

The king promised to provide enough food to feed the entire village, however, he said he wouldn't provide them with any wine.

In order to strengthen their sense of community and foster togetherness, the king asked that the wine be provided by the villagers instead.

He put a very huge pot at the village square and asked that each household poured a keg of palmwine into the pot. If every household donated a keg, they should have enough wine to last them for the entire feast.

On that appointed Eke market day, the villagers started trooping to the village square to donate their quota.

Now, the king decided not to have this process supervised. He trusted his subjects to act accordingly.
You only needed to declare your attendance after you must have poured your keg into the pot.

While this was going on, one man, Mazi Okoro, thought to himself, "If no one is supervising the donation of the palmwine, why do I need to donate at all?"

He reckoned, "If everyone poured in a keg of palmwine and I poured in a keg of water into the pot, no one would be any wiser, and my keg of water would be but a little dilution to the wine and it wouldn't make any difference."

And so he did.
He poured a keg of water into the pot instead of a keg of palmwine.

The days passed, trickled down until the feast day finally arrived.
All was well at the feast until it was time to drink the wine.

Lo and behold, it was only water!

Because while Mazi Okoro thought his keg of water would go unnoticed since everyone else was pouring in palmwine, Mazi Okeke also thought the same.
And so did Mazi Okafor, and Mazi Okonkwo, and the entire village.

So in the end, they had to endure their pot of water throughout the entire feast.
Because who could they complain to? The king? He had nothing to do with it.
They themselves had brought this misfortune upon them.

As elections draw closer, do not be like these villagers and assume that others are going to vote your preferred candidate even if you don't vote.

Do not think "after all, we did million man marches all around the country and people came out in their thousands, so my one vote won't make any difference."

Your vote makes all the difference.
Please, go and collect your PVC! i can't fight to collect pvc, To collect in ph you need to fight or pay some money, i have gone two times to get it but no way, i promised myself not to go there again me and my guys. obi don lose three votes.

Forget BBTitans till after elections, the future of Nigeria is at stake. Vote Peter Obi for President.

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

I have been seeing a lot of posts lately tagging Big Brother Titans as a form of distraction to Nigerians because of the forthcoming general election.

The question is "How does Big Brother Titans show affect the forthcoming election or even serve as a source of distraction to Nigerians?"

When World Cup was launched, no one shouted that it was a distraction. Premier league, Laliga and other leagues are ongoing yet no one has tagged them forms of distractions.

I think the problem here is that some people don't know how to live and let live.

Just because you don't have interest in something doesn't mean it's useless. It is just your own point of view.

This same Big Brother show has been generating good amount of money to those who know how to use it positively.

How will Big Brother Titans stop me from voting come 2023 election.

Enough is enough.

No one is forcing anybody to follow up.

But why did you guys hurriedly fixed this show in a time like this?

A time when there's a thick black smoke in the Nigerian atmosphere
Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by omoredia: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Never watched the show. Never have and never will

Obi all the way!
Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by Konjiboii: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lastly

Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
Naija youths,
Use your head!
Vote for the candidate of your choice.
Vote wisely.

We Rise

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by Konjiboii: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
airsaylongcome:

How are they different? Both are forms of entertainment that the viewers are passionate about.

You be mumu sha last last, the show is airing during the election and you don't see the issue, you are part of the problem we need to rid of in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by tydi(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
Berrityga:
If I watch am make my life bend

I'm also not a fan of big brother so I don't and never watched it but I do read their news here on Nairaland.
So I ask could you say same about reading the news too
Re: Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans by diogo23: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
OkodiDenzel:
Comparing this show to World cup is the height of ...please fill that in...

Stop down grading a man effort so that people wont down grade your own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala / Your Favourite Prison Break Character / Photos From The Africa Movie Academy Awards 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.