Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State (8748 Views)

20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) / Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River / APC Holds Campaign Rally In Funtua LGA, Kastina (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by sekavbasil: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Earlier today PDP held a campaign rally at Ukum Local Government area of Benue State. The crowd was massive.

Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by Trust22(m): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Scam

1 Like

Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by sekavbasil: 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
More

1 Share

Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by cyril10(m): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Massive, PDP all the way.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by Mynd44: 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Gabriel Suswam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by JoeNL22(m): 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
People of Benue, I have cum to spread the gospel of Sane Nigerians. For with Obi, through the great people of benue, a prosperous Benue is PO'ssible

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by sukkot: 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
shocked see crowd. obi has never pulled this kind of crowd oooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by Aboguede(m): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
It is good Nigerian people are having more options in this election.

My is that the majority of this nation will vote who ever they think they trust more and also be ready to hold him accountable.

Some level of sanity is really needed at this stage I Nigeria because things are truly not in good order both North and south.

In the words of a pastor 'this election will determine the number of mad people in Nigeria' I pray the majority are not actually MAD shocked

2 Likes

Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by SILVERLINES: 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
cheesy
Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by lexy2014: 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
sekavbasil:
Earlier today PDP held a campaign rally at Ukum Local Government area of Benue State. The crowd was massive.

How do people still find it convenient to go stand in the sun for a politician standing under canopy?

1 Like

Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by Aufbauh(m): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
LP in the mud.
PDP dismantling obidient hope in Benue state

The stronger the PDP in any zone/state the weaker the labourers party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by Sholaco: 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
Atikulated and Tinubu is a goal cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by adexoramo(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
They keep holding campaign without their presidential candidate in the country.
Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by Votejagaban: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
They should also share the video when people were shouting yes father (APC candidate Father Alia is unstoppable)
sekavbasil:
Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by Votejagaban: 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
The PDP governorship candidate has nothing to offer different from Governor Ortom. Apart from owing salaries and pension, they also buy land in Benue state and nothing more.
sekavbasil:
Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by Peseasa: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
If you have applied for two or more jobs and yet haven't received any interview invitation, it's a clear indication that your CV is ineffective and requires professional assistance.

Please pay close attention to what you're about to read next if you're tired of being in this position and need your CV to be effective.

I must let you in on a secret. I know exactly where you can find help.

There is a company that will rewrite your CV and turn it into a powerful marketing tool that will land you multiple interview invitations. 99.9% guaranteed.

Their service is RELIABLE, FAST, and CHEAP.

Within a week of reading this, the first 20 persons who get in touch with them will receive a CV revamp for just 5,000NGN.

With your revamped CV, you would stand out, dazzle recruiters, improve your prospects, and secure an interview.

Keep in mind that the discount has a deadline. Therefore, take action today! Contact them right away!

Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by GreenCovering: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Honestly this picture manipulations need to stop.
I counted from bottom left up, then toward right of pic 1 and only the heads of 50 people took more than half the image size.
sad

Updated:
Sorry, I thought it was from the usual suspects, obidients.
Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by Franchise21(m): 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
JoeNL22:
People of Benue, I have cum to spread the gospel of Sane Nigerians. For with Obi, through the great people of benue, a prosperous Benue is PO'ssible
I agree with u bro... But plz don't cum yet grin
Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by Franchise21(m): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
PDP for State
LP for Presidential

1 Like

Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by JoeNL22(m): 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Franchise21:
I agree with u bro... But plz don't cum yet grin
We are cumin to victory...... grin
Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by Franchise21(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
JoeNL22:

We are cumin to victory...... grin
We're already victorious cool
Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
J
Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by JoeNL22(m): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Franchise21:
We're already victorious cool
Yes oooo......God is with us
Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by SUNDAYSIO(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
Do you know that reading comments is even more interesting than the post itself, incase you are with me just hit like

2 Likes

Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2023
SUNDAYSIO:
Do you know that reading comments is even more interesting than the post itself, incase you are with me just hit like

I rarely even comment
Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by Agent17th: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2023
JoeNL22:

Ask any sane person from Zone A, Benue state and the electing persons are in this format. Irrespective of party, the individual is the paramount concern.

Peter Obi for President (LP)

Fr.Hycinth Alia for Governor (APC)

Gabriel Suswam for Senate (PDP)
Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by donnie2016: 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Trust22:
Scam
Which scam?l was part of the crowd join.Ortom who has been making noise, never mentioned Obi's name sef
Re: PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State by donnie2016: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
adexoramo:
They keep holding campaign without their presidential candidate in the country.
l was there live!Atiku was actively campaigned for, you know Suswan is Atiku's north central cordinator.What surprised me the most is Ortom that has been looking like he's for Obi never mentioned anything to do with Obi there

(1) (Reply)

4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline / Absence Of Auditor- General May Stall Government’s Bid To Borrow $29.96b / U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.