Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

ASR Africa, BUA Approve ₦‎1.5 Billion Grant For Development Projects In Ogun - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASR Africa, BUA Approve ₦‎1.5 Billion Grant For Development Projects In Ogun (8107 Views)

Abdul Samad Rabiu’s ASR Africa Supports 22 Universities And Tertiary Institution / ASR Africa Commits ₦1 Billion Education Grant To University Of Benin / ASR Africa Awards $3million Education Infrastructure Grant To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASR Africa, BUA Approve ₦‎1.5 Billion Grant For Development Projects In Ogun by BossGerald: 6:14am On Jan 13, 2023
BanyXchi:
Like I said earlier on you're mentally deranged Osuu, didn't I tell you this road is a federal road and still Dapo is almost done with it.. And where's the standard airport in your barren region?

Have you no shame?? A huge state like Ogun state should atleast have 2 standard airports for easy commuting between her various glorified slummy cities.

Federal Road yen yen yen...Ogun generates more igr than rivers, have you not seen wike commission a federal road??

Stop defending rubbish oo
Re: ASR Africa, BUA Approve ₦‎1.5 Billion Grant For Development Projects In Ogun by BossGerald: 6:19am On Jan 13, 2023
Minjim:

An airport is useless in Ogun because of it closeness to Lagos.
You have to think of the economic implications too.

If you are going to Abuja, it will quicker to get a flight if you just drive to Lagos.

Do you want to wait for two days for a flight to Abuja to be fully booked ?

There's nothing like closeness to lagos, Ogun state has a very large landmass and a population to serve, an Airport in the state has no bad economic implication.

Asaba has an Airport, same with Anambra and Owerri...ogun state is still bigger than these three places combined.

There's no way I can board a taxi all the way from Ogun end to lagos(almost 6-7hrs journey) just to board a flight to Abj or portharcourt.
Re: ASR Africa, BUA Approve ₦‎1.5 Billion Grant For Development Projects In Ogun by BossGerald: 6:20am On Jan 13, 2023
HydraFeeds:
I’ve passed through Ogun state several times including there inner roads and I can you that they have one of best road network I’ve ever seen in Nigeria.

Which other states have you been to outside SW region to say this?
Re: ASR Africa, BUA Approve ₦‎1.5 Billion Grant For Development Projects In Ogun by Oceanjagaban: 7:01am On Jan 13, 2023
hopexter:

I can imagine the rubbish phone you’re using from your quote, stop forcing yourself online, get a proper phone first. Thief!
Your mama na fool
Re: ASR Africa, BUA Approve ₦‎1.5 Billion Grant For Development Projects In Ogun by hopexter(m): 7:05am On Jan 13, 2023
Oceanjagaban:

Your mama na fool

Hungry fowl with poor upbringing. Na that suffer you go die put grin
Re: ASR Africa, BUA Approve ₦‎1.5 Billion Grant For Development Projects In Ogun by BanyXchi: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2023
BossGerald:

Have you no shame?? A huge state like Ogun state should atleast have 2 standard airports for easy commuting between her various glorified slummy cities.

Federal Road yen yen yen...Ogun generates more igr than rivers, have you not seen wike commission a federal road??

Stop defending rubbish oo
Osuu wdym by a huge state? In landmass Edo, Kano has bigger landmass than Ogun and none of these states has any Standard international airports. Ogun is near to Lagos so people just make use of that of Lag. Why don't you have a standard airport in your erosion-ravaged red mud barren shithole region??

You're really dumb, Ogun does not have more IGR than Rivers, and the Federal allocations going to that oil state in couple with it's 13% makes it has a lot of money.. The Federal Allocations of Rivers triples that is Ogun. As big as Ogun state is, it has one of the least Federal allocations in the country, even with this, Ogun has managed to become the largest construction site today. Didn't I share you that the road is almost done?? Why is your region a barren terrorized shithole??
Re: ASR Africa, BUA Approve ₦‎1.5 Billion Grant For Development Projects In Ogun by saintrow1: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Who is this idiot? Despite their robust economy....how developed is Ogun state? In terms of infrastructures.....bad roads everywhere.......
Like I said, in my earlier post.... despite their IGR , nothing to show for it........
Olopolo dudu jatijati.....

Looooooool
E pain am grin
E pain am well well grin

Evening with video evidence, you still can't control your bitterness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa / JAMB: Understanding Ojerinde's Innovative Leadership / Adamawa Government Begins Free Feeding For Boarding Secondary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.