Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,727 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Seeking Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seeking Advice (248 Views)

Seeking Advice: Teaching Animal Names Alphabetically And By Letter Count / Seeking Advice On A Saving Plan That Can Remain Untouched For A Full Year / Seeking Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Advice by Olushola30(m): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
Good evening everyone, I’m a January intake of University of southwales,Pontypridd..I should leave in some days and I’m restless because I don’t have accommodation or know anyone there..I got to know from someone that the best city to stay that’s close to the school is Cardiff..Please can someone advice and help me out ?God bless you all
Re: Seeking Advice by Olushola30(m): 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Olushola30:
Good evening everyone, I’m a January intake of University of southwales,Pontypridd..I should leave in some days and I’m restless because I don’t have accommodation or know anyone there..I got to know from someone that the best city to stay that’s close to the school is Cardiff..Please can someone advice and help me out ?God bless you all
Re: Seeking Advice by 004gist: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2023
Olushola30:

Please how is the job opportunities over there in South wales

(1) (Reply)

ABU To Honour Former Military Governor, UN Scribe, Two Others / Devil On The Cross By Ngugi Wa Thiong'o - Characters And Characterization / How Best To Score High In Jamb English Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.