Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

What Does It Take To Delve Into Information Security - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Does It Take To Delve Into Information Security (1205 Views)

Systems And Information Security E-books And Videos... Alll For A Little Token / What Does It Take To Develop An Ecommerce Site Like Ebay & Amazon / How Long Does It Really Take To Learn Programming( I Want To Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Take To Delve Into Information Security by ayox2003: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2011
I am a young boy in my early twenties.I really wanna build a career in information security and I need help on how to kick start. And what does network security means?

(My brother said there are pros that would answer my questions here)
Re: What Does It Take To Delve Into Information Security by ayox2003: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2011
Or is whats the difference between network security and Information security?
Re: What Does It Take To Delve Into Information Security by okeyxyz(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2011
ayox2003:

I am a young boy in my early twenties. I really wanna build a career in information security and I need help on how to kick start, And what does network security means?

@ bolded, wrong. you are a young man. cheesy
Re: What Does It Take To Delve Into Information Security by Fayimora(m): 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2011
My first advice, go and do some research on what you want to do cause it looks like you dont even have the grip yet. Its just like telling a 2yr old to do a calculus exercise when the baby doesn't even know how to write his/her name.

Go and read starting from wikipedia and when you get a grasp of what you wanna do, then you can sit down and start properly.

Am saying this because you wouldn't be asking this --> "And what does network security mean?" if you really want to go into network security. You just sound like someone dats in it cause a friend is or something similar. . .

(1) (Reply)

An Interesting Web/programming Project. / 8 Tips To Make Life Smoother For Programmers / Why Is Java Programming So Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.