Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

A Male Office Assistant Is Needed For Immediate Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Male Office Assistant Is Needed For Immediate Employment (662 Views)

A Male Office Assistant Is Needed In Our Office In Ibeju Lekki Lagos / A Male Office Assistant Is Needed In Our Office In Sangotedo Axis Of Lagos / MALE Office Support Staff Needed ( Closed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Male Office Assistant Is Needed For Immediate Employment by Experienced: 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
We Need A Male Office Assistant In Our Office In Ibeju Lekki Lagos For immediate employment

Every interested person should send his CV to this Whatsapp line 080519-968-82
Re: A Male Office Assistant Is Needed For Immediate Employment by Iyascobobby: 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
Well, I was invited by a friend some days ago, and I registered

And since I joined the site, I have made a lot of money there by watching videos, inviting others, and completing the daily task.

Every seconds, the site posts users that made withdrawal to their linked account to the site, whether crypto or fiat accounts, although the site records in dollars with the corresponding value in Naira.

Therefore, the condition to make cash out is by setting a withdrawal account, inviting 10 users, complete at least 5 tasks, and have at least 10 clicks on your referral link.

Having met all other conditions except the 10 referrals for a cash out. Well, just waiting to hit the 10 referral policy, and then I will initiate a cash out to my Opay wallet, and wait for the outcome.

What do you think?

Check the site out via my referral link, and if you feel convinced to give it a trial, please, do register with my link: https://money-easilyype.buzz/80746492713404

Above all, it cost nothing to register, it is ABSOLUTELY FREE TO PARTICIPATE and you will get 25 dollars bonus as you sign up

There is nothing wrong in checking this out. Cheers � to our success. One love!
Re: A Male Office Assistant Is Needed For Immediate Employment by namqul(m): 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
Experienced:
We Need A Male Office Assistant In Our Office In Ibeju Lekki Lagos For immediate employment

Every interested person should send his CV to this Whatsapp line 080519-968-82

Is there accommodation?
Re: A Male Office Assistant Is Needed For Immediate Employment by Experienced: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
namqul:

Is there accommodation?
There is no accommodation

The job is for those that stay within Ibeju Lekki or nearby areas
Re: A Male Office Assistant Is Needed For Immediate Employment by Experienced: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
The opportunity is still available
Re: A Male Office Assistant Is Needed For Immediate Employment by malonephill(m): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
Experienced:
The opportunity is still available
my age is above. I have applied anyways.
I will love to have the job.
Re: A Male Office Assistant Is Needed For Immediate Employment by Experienced: 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
This great opportunity is still available

(1) (Reply)

Assist Me With A Job / Tincan Island Container Terminal Recruitment (trainee & Exp. Jobs) OND/HND, Degr / Hot Jobs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.