Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Tinubu Paid My Mother's Hospital Bills When She Birthed Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Paid My Mother's Hospital Bills When She Birthed Me. (460 Views)

Soludo Gives N2m To Woman Whose Husband Vanished After She Birthed Quintuplets / Jackson Ude To Keyamo: Explain Why Tinubu Paid $4million In A Cocaine City / Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Paid My Mother's Hospital Bills When She Birthed Me. by Trollronaldo: 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
Yes, my mother didn't tell me but I have a feeling. This is why I am voting for Tinubu.
What a wonderful man.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Paid My Mother's Hospital Bills When She Birthed Me. by Rexymania(m): 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Yes, my mother didn't tell me but I have a feeling. This is why I am voting got Tinubu.
What a wonderful man.

LoL grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Paid My Mother's Hospital Bills When She Birthed Me. by Rexymania(m): 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu gave me life, that's why I'm voting him.

Mumu people grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Paid My Mother's Hospital Bills When She Birthed Me. by owobokiri(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
Dude is the savior of the universe
Re: Tinubu Paid My Mother's Hospital Bills When She Birthed Me. by Trollronaldo: 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
owobokiri:
Dude is the savior of the universe
that guy can save for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Paid My Mother's Hospital Bills When She Birthed Me. by dollytino4real(f): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
World people !!!
Re: Tinubu Paid My Mother's Hospital Bills When She Birthed Me. by Adaisback(f): 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
E try well well. We go carry goat go thank am for you cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Paid My Mother's Hospital Bills When She Birthed Me. by yarimo(m): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Yes, my mother didn't tell me but I have a feeling. This is why I am voting for Tinubu.
What a wonderful man.
this is the next president of Nigeria

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Paid My Mother's Hospital Bills When She Birthed Me. by ZUKKYY(m): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
yarimo:
this is the next president of Nigeria
. Dey Play grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Paid My Mother's Hospital Bills When She Birthed Me. by Iyascobobby: 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Well, I was invited by a friend some days ago, and I registered

And since I joined the site, I have made a lot of money there by watching videos, inviting others, and completing the daily task.

Every seconds, the site posts users that made withdrawal to their linked account to the site, whether crypto or fiat accounts, although the site records in dollars with the corresponding value in Naira.

Therefore, the condition to make cash out is by setting a withdrawal account, inviting 10 users, complete at least 5 tasks, and have at least 10 clicks on your referral link.

Having met all other conditions except the 10 referrals for a cash out. Well, just waiting to hit the 10 referral policy, and then I will initiate a cash out to my Opay wallet, and wait for the outcome.

What do you think?

Check the site out via my referral link, and if you feel convinced to give it a trial, please, do register with my link: https://money-easilyype.buzz/80746492713404

Above all, it cost nothing to register, it is ABSOLUTELY FREE TO PARTICIPATE and you will get 25 dollars bonus as you sign up

There is nothing wrong in checking this out. Cheers � to our success. One love!
Re: Tinubu Paid My Mother's Hospital Bills When She Birthed Me. by slimfit1(m): 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu claimed my uncle's land.
Re: Tinubu Paid My Mother's Hospital Bills When She Birthed Me. by Nijablast: 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
Obi is a useless man. He can't poit to any good thing. He enslave his kinsmen in his Next to nothing company.
Re: Tinubu Paid My Mother's Hospital Bills When She Birthed Me. by TheEndless: 12:18am On Jan 13, 2023
Trollronaldo:
What a wonderful man.
Tinubu fvcked my wife and now because of him we have a son so therefore all Nigerians owe him.
Awon osinwin agbado bottomboys oshi! grin

Re: Tinubu Paid My Mother's Hospital Bills When She Birthed Me. by TheEndless: 12:21am On Jan 13, 2023
Nijablast:
Obi is a useless man. He can't poit to any good thing. He enslave his kinsmen in his Next to nothing company.
Is that all?? Or do you need to continue slamming your head in your masalashi with foams all over your mouth like a rabid dog??

(1) (Reply)

From Consumption To Production Using Tinubu & Peter Obi As Case Study / Crisis Hits Niger Delta Commission, NDDC As Board Members Stop Chairman, Laurett / Special Purpose Vehicle, SPV, Isn't Always Created To Commit Financial Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.