Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Step-brother Said I'm The Reason Behind His Backwardness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Step-brother Said I'm The Reason Behind His Backwardness (601 Views)

Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Step-brother Said I'm The Reason Behind His Backwardness by efelicity: 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
My step-brother always say that I'm the cause of his poverty and why he had always faced misfortunes in life. My step-mom had brain-washed him.
Re: My Step-brother Said I'm The Reason Behind His Backwardness by ElexObi1: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ok
Re: My Step-brother Said I'm The Reason Behind His Backwardness by ImmanuelMyron(m): 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
He's right.
Wetin you'd 'em?
Re: My Step-brother Said I'm The Reason Behind His Backwardness by madridguy(m): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
You again grin

1 Like

Re: My Step-brother Said I'm The Reason Behind His Backwardness by efelicity: 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:
He's right.
Wetin you'd 'em?
He's right even when you have no idea what it is?
Re: My Step-brother Said I'm The Reason Behind His Backwardness by meobizy(f): 3:57am On Jan 13, 2023
Okay. Go and study for JAMB. New year don reach.
Re: My Step-brother Said I'm The Reason Behind His Backwardness by efelicity: 6:10am On Jan 13, 2023
meobizy:
Okay. Go and study for JAMB. New year don reach.
This is Victor aka Messi. I know how much you hate and detest me but I like you already. Whenever any of my post goes to fp, I become so eager to see your comment. I just like you.
Re: My Step-brother Said I'm The Reason Behind His Backwardness by ImmanuelMyron(m): 7:38am On Jan 13, 2023
efelicity:
He's right even when you have no idea what it is?

I asked you the cause of the statement bro, any clash btween you twain?

Pretty sure he can't make such statement to strangers. Im body go tell ham.

(1) (Reply)

Finding It Hard Decide / Can Somebody Give Explaination Of How I Can Delete My Post? / Nipost Workers Demanding Cash To Recieve A Package!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.