Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

How Quickly Can One Get A Job After Learn Hotel/catering Mgmnt And Hotel Mgmnt? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Quickly Can One Get A Job After Learn Hotel/catering Mgmnt And Hotel Mgmnt? (246 Views)

This Fried Rice Doesn't Go Bad Quickly - See The Secret (Photos, Video) / Restaurant And Hotel's Needs / Do You Need An Attractive Website For Your Catering Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Quickly Can One Get A Job After Learn Hotel/catering Mgmnt And Hotel Mgmnt? by 77star: 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Good evening
Please to the experts and proffessionals on the lane.

I intend acquiring the skill of catering management and hotel management in a vocational center for the duration of one year,

I just want to ask how lucrative is the labour market when it comes to getting job with it?

Nlfp, mynd44, seun
Please help me move to front page bcoz other that are willing to learn samething might benefit from the input of commenters. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Weight Watchers Food (zero-point Foods) / Efegem Belle Food Kitchen / Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record || Seun Kuti Slaps Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.