Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Is Fornication And Adultery No Longer A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Fornication And Adultery No Longer A Sin? (2079 Views)

Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... / Is Adultery No Longer A Sin? / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fornication And Adultery No Longer A Sin? by Dandas: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2011
Based on my experience with babes,i want to ask the question: Is Fornication and adultery no longer a sin?.Is a fornicator a child of God?.Is a fornicator a Born Again?.I need a clarification.This is because most of the babes i have moved with called themselves a born again,child of God.every day busy in the church/church programmes,yet we fornicate together.They will be telling me please try come to our church,we have programme this and that,that i should try and be a born again,all differents kinds of jargons.Most of the time,we may speak on phone,and d babe may tell me please,she is in the church or in the church fellowship,that she will come to my house on her way coming back to the house when they close.Surprisngly,she/they will come even with the bible on their/her hand,and the next thing is that it is even her/them that will first initiate d Sex move and at the same time be telling me to be born again,etc, I am not talking from guess work,i am talking from personal experience.Most of the babes i have moved with are like this.Truly,anytime i came in contact with a lady so dedicated in church issue/worship,i do respect such person to the extent that fear alone do not allow me to even toast such lady,as i see it that such person is so engulfed by the holy spirit,or simply put a heavenly candidate,that needs no pollution spiritually.But from my experience,its not what i thought or how i take them from outside ,that they are inside.I asked myself,what actually did the church preach:Did the church most of these people do take as their home do tell them that fornication is not a sin or what?.Please i need an enlightenment because struggling to be a born again or can one be a born again,child of God,Heavenly candidates,etc yet a fornicator?
Re: Is Fornication And Adultery No Longer A Sin? by claremont(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2011
Religion section please!
Re: Is Fornication And Adultery No Longer A Sin? by Dandas: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2011
Whether in religion section or not,i just need a clear explanation.
Re: Is Fornication And Adultery No Longer A Sin? by PastorKun(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2011
@Poster
The ladies you are getting involved with are probably members of CEC or other similar churches that actually encourage their members to sin since christ as already died for their sins and forgiven them. The spirit of the anti-christ reigns in such churches and I advise you to flee from such. Secondly you cannot base your christian beliefs on some so called 'born again' sisters claims or conduct. Not even your pastor's claims. You have to search scriptures yourself and prayerfully allow the holy spirit reveal the truth to you.
Re: Is Fornication And Adultery No Longer A Sin? by ogajim(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2011
@OP

Both adultery and fornication are SINS even if you only thought about it let alone you actually carry it out, I am sorry to say those ladies in your "experiences" have lots of work to do, are you sure you're not enticing them with money or other material stuff?

I know things are hard in naija so that might explain their little "side hustle"afterall, most of the pastors over there have their own little "hustle" as well.
Re: Is Fornication And Adultery No Longer A Sin? by Dandas: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2011
Not d issue of enticing with money.But even at that,can money make one to act like that.My point is that at a time,i decided to ask such a question weda its no longer a sin.I know one of them one day i somehow ask,she said its wat ur body require,u give it d body.I was shocked when she mention that statement.Sincerely speaking,i know of one that i respect most,that i can never even dream of talking such issue b4 her,but suprisingly she was d one that told me that she need it.I know of one that say that as far as u do it and beg God,that he is a merciful God,i then ask her,that means anytime u need it u do it and beg God.She did not respond.Truly,i want a clarification of this issue because i must say that its so rampart these days,and i believe many can quite agree with me.
Re: Is Fornication And Adultery No Longer A Sin? by HISchild: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2011
friend,

fornication is grievous sin, like all sin, before GOD and punishable, but for the grace and mercy of GOD by redemption through the sacrifice of The Lord JESUS CHRIST, GOD (“For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of GOD [is] eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our Lord.”)  - Rom 6:23.  If we are in The Lord JESUS by HIS mercy, we, by The Holy Spirit of Truth and Grace will no longer continue in sin with impunity, and are clothed with GOD's righteousness and enabled by HIM not to engage in such.  Below are a few verses re: what GOD says about fornication

Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but GOD shall destroy both it and Them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.”- 1 Corinthians 6:13

"For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he That soweth to the spirit shall of the spirit reap life everlasting." - Gal 6:8 

"For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live." - Rom 8:13

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.” Galatians 5:19-23

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God." - 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

"Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband." -1 Corinthians 7:1-3

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4
--------
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” -2 Timothy 3:16-17
Re: Is Fornication And Adultery No Longer A Sin? by Image123(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2011
Those girls are not born again just like you. They're just church goers, or with the title Dedicated church goers.
Re: Is Fornication And Adultery No Longer A Sin? by tpia5: 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2011
Its possible the girls are simply sluts or maybe hoping the s.ex will lead to marriage, but it could also be they are witches and/or cultists and having illicit s.ex is a requirement of whatever covenant they are in.

The fact that they come to your house while clutching a bible is significant- either they're n.ymphos on their way to church or the bible is a cover and smokescreen so people seeing them on the way dont suspect what they're doing.
Re: Is Fornication And Adultery No Longer A Sin? by tpia5: 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2011
If you're going to someone's house to have s.ex, why would you bring a bible- that doesnt make sense and shows something is up.

And a person doesnt have to be christian before they know to avoid dangerous people.
Re: Is Fornication And Adultery No Longer A Sin? by Duke007(m): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2011
What u r xperiencing is one of d signs of the end time.The bible says that in d endtime,"men wil b lovers of themselves, unholy,lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,HAVING A FORM OF GODLINES BUT DENYING ITS POWER.And from such people TURN(RUN)AWAY!"(2TIM 3V2-5.God has nt changed his standard.Those sista profes Jesus but didnt ve a personal relatn wit him,if they did ,u wldnt b bleeping them.Being 'active in d church is different fr being active in d spirit'.God's standard stil stands;Thou shall not commit adultery nor fornication(Exo 20:14)
Re: Is Fornication And Adultery No Longer A Sin? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2011
Since it has become fashionable for religious folks to be crass hypocrites, Fornication and Adultery have simply become exotic SINS, you need to experience them to be in the clique - Great Men of God can testify to this  grin
Re: Is Fornication And Adultery No Longer A Sin? by movicy(m): 5:22am On Sep 06, 2011
dat is some signs of immorality in xristianity,grl called themselve s.u but suprisingly we met them in difference houses with different guys day by day,fornication is a great sin even bible testify it,most of dem have completely engrossed in it so its difficult 4 dem 2 escape 4rm d misery,bible is a great book with laws and justice.it hates adultery and fornication,and any1 caught of dis act shall been stone 2 death,it would have not pains me if dey had not pretended
Re: Is Fornication And Adultery No Longer A Sin? by nsodo: 6:19am On Sep 06, 2011
The bible says that not all those who say lord, Lord truly mean it but fornication and Adultery was sin from the beginning and it will remain sin but your friends are born gains but not truly converted. Please, a sin for one should not mean that all those in church do it there those who truly mean what there and but lord up in whatever they do.
Re: Is Fornication And Adultery No Longer A Sin? by MyJoe: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2011
tpia@:

If you're going to someone's house to have s.ex, why would you bring a bible- that doesnt make sense and shows something is up.

And a person doesnt have to be christian before they know to avoid dangerous people.
Nothing is up. Not necessarily. You need to understand the format.

A girl works Monday to Friday. On Saturday she is home doing housework and has to squeeze out time for choir practice. Sunday is the only day she gets time off work and out of her parents' watchful eyes. Opportunity comes but once a week, so she can't let it go by. And so she leaves her parents' house for the church conservative, leaves the church for Dandas' house liberal, and in nine months goes into labour! (nuclearboy: 2010). That is the story of Dandas' Bible-clutching "fornicators".
Re: Is Fornication And Adultery No Longer A Sin? by rezzy: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2011
Those girs are not born again, they are church goers. Try and check their age, probably they are desperate for a husband.
HIV is real oh
Re: Is Fornication And Adultery No Longer A Sin? by oaroloye(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2017
SHALOM!

Just because Sins become popular, that does not mean that they are not being penalized.

CHANGING SEX PARTNERS, AND HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S SEX PARTNER IS ADULTERY.

Having sex with Near Relatives and Animals is Formication.

RAPE is NOT classified as a Sin- there is not even a word for it in The Bible. Whether a person was forced into sex was not deemed relevant, unless the person so forced was betrothed or married then it was a capital offense.

Males having Sex with Males is classified as an abominable Sin, alongside Incest, Adultery, and Bestiality.

SEX UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES HAS DIRE SPIRITUAL CONSEQUENCES.

The Soul Body must yield a considerable amount of stored Spiritual Energy in the attempt to create a new offspring- even when procreation is clearly impossible. RECREATIONAL SEX therefore seriously lowers one's Spiritual Energy reserve, quickly leaving insufficient for SPIRITUAL GROWTH and POWERS.

This is why Christians who have sex inside or outside of wedlock are generally powerless.

The offspring's default Spiritual Energy category is SET at the level of the MEAN of their parents, at the time of their conception.

This accounts for why the Children of married Clergymen are often FILTHY and UNJUST- their parents, because they were married, thought that they could have all the sex they wanted- because they were so taught by Oyinbo Theologians- who either didn't know what they were talking about, or else deliberately lied.

Such children must discipline themselves much more strictly than those lucky enough to be conceived into RIGHTEOUSNESS or HOLINESS, because their parents were either born Holy or Righteous, or else were not careless enough to waste their energies before conceiving offspring.

Those conceived in high-end Holiness category can have all the Sex they want, without being significantly impaired Spiritually.

However, parents who have Living Offspring are Spiritually-Impaired. Holes appear on their Soul Body through which their Spiritual Energy drains.

These holes prevent the attainment of Spiritual Feats. The easiest way for those holes to be filled is for said offspring to die.

Other methods exist, which are various grades of hard work. This would be why Blood Sacrifice was so important in the Old Testament.

(1) (Reply)

A Guide For All Time!!! / Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George / The Deceit Of "Everlasting Life"...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.