Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US (33281 Views)

Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week / Onitsha General Hospital Is Now Officially Federal Medical Center Onitsha (photo / Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by Sophy22(f): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Nice one sister.
Like mother like daughter
Congratulations
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Congratulations to her!
A Nigerian, African in the news for the right reason. Her mum would have been so proud of her.
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Hahaha....I got all my statistics results A....
Even my Econometrics. So the knowledge na Auto
Story!
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by DispatcherLagos: 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

Story!
Hahaha.
Itiko
U think say we dey the same league?
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by Akharmony: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
congrats to her.
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by Emmanuel909090: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
Wow, congratulations
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by Ayomivic(m): 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ebukzz:

https://punchng.com/us-hospital-names-dora-akunyilis-daughter-chief-medical-officer/?amp

Her mother was a good woman . A God fearing wan . No wonder her daughter is doing fine too.

We are going to witness what would become of the children of those that are embezzle our money too
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by Asour: 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
olayiwola4u:
Today, no ones knows Professor Adeyeye, the new NAFDAC director.

I miss that woman, Dora Akunyili. The woman made every Nigerian thinking of NAFDAC even when we want to drink ordinary bottle water.

Our men need to do more these days...let's shun CORRUPTION and work to make this country better.

You make the country corrupt, the corruption will eventually finish you and your own family.

No one has to 'know' you to do your work well.

Nigeria needs less of STAR men & women who are known & more of unknown but equally committed professionals.

While Prof Dora was dogged & committed, she was also a Politician — which explains the incentive to be known/popular.

Prof Adeyeye isn't as Politically active as Dr Dora.

N.B. Real work is done by staff of Nafdac who are to be motivated NOT 1 star leader (who is also important).

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by Eve4eva(f): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Her mother's daughter.
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Hahaha.
Itiko
U think say we dey the same league?
Not all. We no fit.
I reject am
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
Can I suck ur prick for a night?
id4sho:
tongue
Igbo Amaka
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by Ance4Liverpool: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
Congratulations to her.
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by DispatcherLagos: 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

Not all. We no fit.
I reject am
Of course..... even in your next life....you can never come close
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Of course..... even in your next life....you can never come close
Hahah.
People stay behind there keypads and brag before others.
If you think you are successful, I'm sure you know that you ain't the most successful.
What makes you think you are better than who you brag before?

Anyways I know your type.
You had better make the best of the current life you are only sure of at the moment and stop bothering about other people's next life.
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by DispatcherLagos: 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

Hahah.
People stay behind there keypads and brag before others.
If you think you are successful, I'm sure you know that you ain't the most successful.
What makes you think you are better than who you brag before?

Anyways I know your type.
You had better make the best of the current life you are only sure of at the moment and stop bothering about other people's next life.

Ignorant people take glaring facts as brag.
I can't gain anything from bragging.
I told you and I'm telling again, we belong in different leagues dude know that
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Ignorant people take glaring facts as brag.
I can't gain anything from bragging.
I told you and I'm telling again, we belong in different leagues dude know that
Obviously we do.
I pray not to ever be in your league
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by Timbar: 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
Like mother like daughter
Good one for the family
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by VawuIenceProMax: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
Tamilore11:
Can I suck ur prick for a night?
so na homo I dey follow drag ..... mtcheeewww
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by DispatcherLagos: 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

Obviously we do.
I pray not to ever be in your league
Even if you pray to be, you will never neither will anyone from your lineage
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by folake4u(f): 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
Congratulations Dr. Ije. kiss

Nigeria nor deserve people like you.

Look at her counterparts here protesting over unpaid salaries for 25months!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/7523548/abia-doctors-protest-25-months
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by Pityoobi: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

Wetin be this one? Abeg shift.
Na people wey get sense I wan dey follow talk this year.
You can’t live with the truth obviously… just what we are discussing. If it favors you and your tribe, excellent, but others are not welcome. Remove the log of tribalism from your eyes first before trying to caution others. Awon Werey gbogbo.

Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
Pityoobi:
You can’t live with the truth obviously… just what we are discussing. If it favors you and your tribe, excellent, but others are not welcome. Remove the log of tribalism from your eyes first before trying to caution others. Awon Werey gbogbo.
Baba what is my tribe?
Here your are bringing up the tribal issue I was wishing doesn't come up.
Must everything here be about tribe to you?

No go kill yourself on top Igbo matter oo.
Anyways, your monika says alot
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Even if you pray to be, you will never neither will anyone from your lineage
Hahaha.

When they are empty, they make the most noise.
Taa!
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by DispatcherLagos: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

Hahaha.

When they are empty, they make the most noise.
Taa!
No matter how empty they are, no one in your lineage can ever attain the level they are.
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by olayiwola4u(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

See how sensible your comment is. So detribalised.
If half of the people here get sense like you, this place wouldn't have been as messy as it is.

Thank you
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

No matter how empty they are, no one in your lineage can ever attain the level they are.
Talk to me and not my leanage. A sign of emptiness.
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by maasoap(m): 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
ChristineC:
she went back home only 7 weeks ago. stop chatting premium shite. people are murdered hourly in nigeria, it hasn't stopped the world from orbiting.

If this was true, thank God she didn't come across IPOB unlike her poor father
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by DispatcherLagos: 3:50am On Jan 14, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

Talk to me and not my leanage. A sign of emptiness.

You are a nobody to be talked to.....to start with
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by tishbite42: 4:03am On Jan 14, 2023
Asour:

No one has to 'know' you to do your work well.

Nigeria needs less of STAR men & women who are known & more of unknown but equally committed professionals.

While Prof Dora was dogged & committed, she was also a Politician — which explains the incentive to be known/popular.

Prof Adeyeye isn't as Politically active as Dr Dora.

N.B. Real work is done by staff of Nafdac who are to be motivated NOT 1 star leader (who is also important).

Afonja type this without crying
Dora did a job no one else did at NAFDAC and that brought her a well deserved fame
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:40am On Jan 14, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

You are a nobody to be talked to.....to start with
And your busy engaging me, bragging to be who you are not?

Empty vesse.
Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by Pityoobi: 7:29am On Jan 14, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

Baba what is my tribe?
Here your are bringing up the tribal issue I was wishing doesn't come up.
Must everything here be about tribe to you?

No go kill yourself on top Igbo matter oo.
Anyways, your monika says alot

Re: Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Pityoobi post=120014046][/quote]
Hahaha
Nobody is paying you a dime for s**pidity here oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox / “Former Gangster” Shares Incredible Transformation Pictures Of Himself. / Hauwa Suleiman: Driver’s Wife Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.