Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,362 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter (24482 Views)

Zimbabwean Police Arrest Burglar Who Pretends To Be A Ghost (Photos) / Bosede Oguntade: Prophet Dotun Ogunlade ‘Arole Jesu’ Kills Housewife In Oyo / "Your Husband Has Been Raping Me" - 16-Year-Old Tells Housewife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by JudasNaKarrot: 10:57am On Jan 13, 2023
Aboks:
Afonja and rape na 5 & 6
You talk too much.
Gagaragaga Gazelle Babablu blu urchins will send their thugs to you....I'm very sure of that.
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by Fiscus105(m): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2023
Misterc:
An Old Man of 47years broke into a house through the roof.... To Steal and ended up Raping a woman in the presence of her 2year old son

Like how do these rapists sleep at night sef....? Which part of their lungs do they even breath from

All these bad habits do intoxicate them.

Just try to go to where all these garage/street urchins/ hooligans crowded and listen to their conversations.
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by Gbadespet(m): 11:00am On Jan 13, 2023
Man and pussy na 5 and 6,he get mind enter house and e still dey rape.....
Make dem forget am for prison jare,e bleeped up
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by lendahand(m): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2023
Globaltravelzz1:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, Uk, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 090::36::72::06::99
so you give visa for every country in the world??
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by Voiceofthestree: 11:08am On Jan 13, 2023
Globaltravelzz1:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, Uk, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 090::36::72::06::99

How much he be ?
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by Misterc(m): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2023
Fiscus105:

All these bad habits do intoxicate them.

Just try to go to where all these garage/street urchins/ hooligans crowded and listen to their conversations.
It's pathetic......
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by RZArecta(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
For broaddaylight abi na night? How person go dey break ur roof u no raise alarm or atleast find weapon? undecided
the way some of you talk carelessly is very worrying and exposes your immaturity
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by makavalley(m): 11:18am On Jan 13, 2023
A 47 years old man? You all taking every crime tribal hope you understand crime it's found in every environment if not pepperly eradicated.
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2023
eeithis:
Lol make I Follow my Igbo brothers become tribal small

"Afonja and rape na like portable and drugs" grin

My dear. From skull mining to female drug peddlers now rape
This tribe is nothing to write home about
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by HitSong: 11:23am On Jan 13, 2023
Aboks:
Afonja and rape na 5 & 6
Osu pigs and sleeping with their daughters
= Romeo and Juliet grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by pills90(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2023
wahala
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by DaveHarry(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2023
Misterc:
An Old Man of 47years broke into a house through the roof.... To Steal and ended up Raping a woman in the presence of her 2year old son

Like how do these rapists sleep at night sef....? Which part of their lungs do they even breath from
Anoda hypocrite spotted
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by Yankee101: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2023
Tie his hands and hand him over to the woman for 30min, if he survives then sentence him
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by omobolanle881: 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
From Abeokuta na demFrom Abeokuta na dem...
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by BanyXchi: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Aboks:
Afonja and rape na 5 & 6
that is ironic coming from a Osu cannibalistic degenerate.
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by DrMuzungu(m): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Is this one a fl@tin0? Nope!
Ab0k1? Nope, not that either!

So what is he?

AFONJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by Passionate888: 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
Misterc:

Where did you see son in the write up?
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by IfnobeGod20: 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
GloriousGbola:
I am actually impressed. The police actually caught a criminal who committed a crime 2 years ago.
This is Civil Defence and not Police.
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by Dapson73(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
Buharidgeneral:
From Abeokuta na dem

Which state are you from ?

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by davidl7: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
They did not even show his picture.
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by Karmaisme(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Psalm48:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on Christmas day. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since tuesday last week and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num; Faith
First Bank

Scammer
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by Proudlyomonna: 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Aboks:
Afonja and rape na 5 & 6

Your own destiny for this life just dey solely tied to Yoruba vs Igbo Tribal hate gbasgbos grin
Plenty werey pko repkete for this forum sha grin
Shun tribal bigotry..

Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by Enemyofpeace: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Good news
which one is the good news? The rape or the arrest?
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by blowjohn(m): 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
His crime is extremely shocking .
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by EmekaA125(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
Let me not mention Afonja Moslem before I sound tribalistic.
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by EmekaA125(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kill him immediately.
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by EmekaA125(m): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
Yoruba Muslim m.ales are potential r.apists.
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by EmekaA125(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Don't keep a female gender close to any male whose origin is Ogun, Oyo and Osun. These people fit eat and swallow panties. Their eyes dey red where pussy dey.
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by EmekaA125(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
I want every Yoruba ewedu and gbegiri eating rapist and miscreant killed immediately. Putting them to jail is crime against humanity because they will never repent or turn a new leaf. Kill them all
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by EmekaA125(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kill them all now.
Re: NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter by EmekaA125(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Why always Ogun State and Yorubaland once rape is mentioned??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water / Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) / Ifesinachi Abductor Abdul Released After Police Pressure From Powerful Quarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.