Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,038 members, 7,866,934 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

See What Happened To Al Nassr Instagram Page After They Announced Ronaldo (vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Happened To Al Nassr Instagram Page After They Announced Ronaldo (vid) (369 Views)

Instagram Comedienne Ada Jesus Responded On Her Page. After RIP PICS / Fans Storm Lilian Esoro Instagram Page After Ubi Franklin Impregnated His Staff / Hacker Takes Over Nina's Instagram Page, Leaks Chat With Alex, Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To Al Nassr Instagram Page After They Announced Ronaldo (vid) by officialwdhtv: 9:18am On Jan 13, 2023
See what happened to Al Nassr instagram page after they announced Cristiano Ronaldo shocked

The notifications didnt stop coming omg shocked it was massive...The page went from 853k followers to 10.5Million followers presently

I wish that for my instagram page and youtube channel too o God

Just watch the video first to see what i am talking about and Pls dont forget to FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE after watching o...na beg i dey my people

Check out the full video on my instagram page and youtube channel

Video...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnUKBgKtqE1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/TT1SqbolGYc

smiley

1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Al Nassr Instagram Page After They Announced Ronaldo (vid) by Zonefree(m): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2023
Ronaldo is bigger than Manchester United.

~factos

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Al Nassr Instagram Page After They Announced Ronaldo (vid) by officialwdhtv: 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
Zonefree:
Ronaldo is bigger than Manchester United.

~factos

cool
Re: See What Happened To Al Nassr Instagram Page After They Announced Ronaldo (vid) by DatoDatuk: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2023
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To Actress Nkeiru Sylvanus On Her White Wedding��� / Yemi Sneaks Into Khosi's Bed And You Won't Believe What He Said About Blue Aiva / Wizkid Full Performance At Arise Fashion Week (pic And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.