Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? (638 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano / 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku / Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by MrEverest(m): 9:30am On Jan 13, 2023
APC was the major opposition party to PDP, they eventually won the general election in 2015 and relegated PDP to opposition. The situation remained like that until the emergence of a third force, Labour Party.

If INEC organizes a free and fair election and the wishes of most Nigerians count, resulting in Peter Obi winning the election. Which party between APC and PDP is likely to remain dominant as the opposition party? Or will Nigeria become a 3 party state?
Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by burp18: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2023
Obi can never win this election even if free and fair elections are conducted. Politics is a game of numbers and the north have the numbers. Surely you don't expect them to vote someone that calls them clueless abokis and idiots.

5 Likes

Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by MrEverest(m): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2023
burp18:
Obi can never win this election even if free and fair elections are conducted. Politics is a game of numbers and the north have the numbers. Surely you don't expect them to vote someone that calls them clueless abokis and idiots.

Okay, North has more registered voters than South but Obi is winning South and Middle belt. Core North will split it's votes into 3 parts while Tinubu is left with yoruba muslim and agbero votes.

So do the calculation and tell yourself the truth instead of being myopic.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by burp18: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2023
MrEverest:

Okay, North has more registered voters than South but Obi is winning South and Middle belt. Core North will split it's votes into 3 parts while Tinubu is left with yoruba muslim and agbero votes.

It's okay for you to wish. LP can get at most 20% votes in Amy middle belt states. The rest 80% will be split between APC and PDP. Obi cannot win any state outside the south east and even in the South South, the votes will be split with PDP with PDP coming ahead of them. FYI I'm middle beltan.

3 Likes

Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by ukenke: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2023
SDP will be the major opposition.

PDAPC will disintegrate after the general election.

MrEverest:
APC was the major opposition party to PDP, they eventually won the general election in 2015 and relegated PDP to opposition. The situation remained like that until the emergence of a third force, Labour Party.

If INEC organizes a free and fair election and the wishes of most Nigerians count, resulting in Peter Obi winning the election. Which party between APC and PDP is likely to remain dominant as the opposition party? Or will Nigeria become a 3 party state?
Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by Lanretoye(m): 9:52am On Jan 13, 2023
NNPP and labor party na then be mate,know this and know peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2023
Pdp will be the major opposition party, Apc is likely to become a regional party Acn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by ganisucks(f): 9:55am On Jan 13, 2023
APC will die in 2024. The national leader still seething from the fact he was betrayed will eventually kill what remains of the party. The CPC will partner with the ANPP and some elements of the NPDP to form a new party. While the ACN will be thrown into a civil war for control of its states.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by Sergio101(m): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2023
When Obi wins......the training obidients are having now will fully come into practice.

Because....... APC are so good in propaganda and will be shooting it from all angles. While obidients (I trust them) will be giving the bounce back of equal dose.

But interesting thing there is that the silent killers (PDP) will seize this opportunity to be making a more formidable team.

Funny enough......no matter their formidability, Obi can't be beaten in 2027 once he makes it out in this 2023.

By 2031......APC is dead.
PDP will be dying

Kwakwanso will still be visible no matter his party (Atiku is fading already......so kwakwanso is the next politician to penetrate all north).

If he's still in NNPP by then........we will be having Two major new parties (LP/NNPP).

Obi and kwakwanso is shaping new Nigeria politics if you don't know cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by MrEverest(m): 10:01am On Jan 13, 2023
burp18:
It's okay for you to wish. LP can get at most 20% votes in Amy middle belt states. The rest 80% will be split between APC and PDP. Obi cannot win any state outside the south east and even in the South South, the votes will be split with PDP with PDP coming ahead of them. FYI I'm middle beltan.

It's either you're totally ignorant of what is happening in Nigeria or you just want to deceive yourself. Peter Obi is winning all SS and SE states, that's 11 in all. He is winning Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa and Abuja in NC while Tinubu wins Kwara and Kogi, the remaining state Niger, can swing to any party.

Peter Obi is also likely to either win or come a close second in the following states:
Lagos
Kaduna
Taraba.

Peter Obi will also win his stronghold with landslide margins unlike Tinubu and Atiku.

Meanwhile, whether you're from Middle belt or not is immaterial, dumb people can be found anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by BATified2023: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2023
MrEverest:

u are d myopic one if u think one candidate with no councilor will win a presidential election

No wonder they say many of u are school cert holders n first time voters

1 Like

Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by MrEverest(m): 10:07am On Jan 13, 2023
ukenke:
SDP will be the major opposition.

PDAPC will disintegrate after the general election.

Who is the flagbearer of SDP, Sowore?

I think Kwankwaso is building a more formidable party in NNPP and is likely to become a strong national party if they should gain grounds in the South.
Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by Ttalk: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2023
Dreaming is allowed during the day. All I know is Obi will decamp to PDP after a disgraceful outing in February while leaving obidients to lick their wounds with many going back to their IPOB noise while their sharp but shameless leaders will start congratulating Tinubu and start lobbying for contracts and position

1 Like

Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by Kennyprince: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2023
APC because most PDP faithfuls ll eventually decamp to the LP
Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by BATified2023: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2023
MrEverest:

It's either you're totally ignorant of what is happening in Nigeria or you just want to deceive yourself. Peter Obi is winning all SS and SE states, that's 11 in all. He is winning Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa and Abuja in NC while Tinubu wins Kwara and Kogi, the remaining state Niger, can swing to any party.

Peter Obi is also likely to either win or come a close second in the following states:
Lagos
Kaduna
Taraba.

Peter Obi will also win his stronghold with landslide margins unlike Tinubu and Atiku.

Meanwhile, whether you're from Middle belt or not is immaterial, dumb people can be found anywhere.
n u believe obi will win all the eleven states

No wonder u people believe trump will come n conduct referendum in Nigeria

I am a Yoruba n despite tinubu popularity I won’t say he would win everywhere let alone obi that is not even deep rooted in his region

Labour Party doesn’t even have a single state

1 Like

Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by MrEverest(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2023
BATified2023:
u are d myopic one if u think one candidate with no councilor will win a presidential election

No wonder they say many of u are school cert holders n first time voters

Continue deceiving yourself with structure of criminality when most Nigerians have left you behind.

Urchins and agberos will cry blood after the election, this I have seen cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by MrEverest(m): 10:15am On Jan 13, 2023
BATified2023:
n u believe obi will win all the eleven states

No wonder u people believe trump will come n conduct referendum in Nigeria

I am a Yoruba n despite tinubu popularity I won’t say he would win everywhere let alone obi that is not even deep rooted in his region

Labour Party doesn’t even have a single state

Walahi, you don't have sense. Otherwise you won't saying all these rubbish.

So you expect SS, a region that is overwhelmingly Christians to vote for APC's Muslim-muslim jihad ticket?

Didn't Wike tell you that Rivers is a Christian state?

Or you expect any SE or SS state to vote for PDP when everyone knows it's the turn of South?

Lol, Tinubu is not popular anywhere in Nigeria except among Yoruba Muslims and agberos, that demography is a tiny minority. Don't be deceived by politicians cashing out and selling Tinubu a dummy. That you guys are so blinded to see that most Nigerians have rejected APC shows how disconnected and deluded Tinubu and his urchins are.

1 Like

Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by burp18: 10:16am On Jan 13, 2023
MrEverest:

Lagos
Kaduna
Taraba.

Don't be stupid. You can always prove your point without insulting your parents at home. The problem with you lots is you think, just like you , everyone doesn't have a working brain. You re deluded to think that Christains voting Christains as Muslims voting Muslims card will work in this election. Every right thinking person knows any vite for any vote for Obi is a waste. A vote for LP brings Tinubu even closer to that presidency y'all don't want. Think about it

1 Like

Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by nameo: 10:23am On Jan 13, 2023
MrEverest:

Lagos
Kaduna
Taraba.

I endorse this comment for the amount of Truth it carries.

February is next month

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by MrEverest(m): 10:24am On Jan 13, 2023
burp18:
Don't be stupid. You can always prove your point without insulting your parents at home. The problem with you lots is you think, just like you , everyone doesn't have a working brain. You re deluded to think that Christains voting Christains as Muslims voting Muslims card will work in this election. Every right thinking person knows any vite for any vote for Obi is a waste. A vote for LP brings Tinubu even closer to that presidency y'all don't want. Think about it

You're just naive and gullible, though daft would have been the perfect word.

If you can't see beyond your nose to know that religion will play a huge role in the election then I can't help you.

It's better to allow you immerse yourself in a pool of delusions, after all February is not far again cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by MrALIVE: 10:30am On Jan 13, 2023
APC and PDP should go and die.
Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by burp18: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2023
MrEverest:

You're just naive and gullible, though daft would have been the perfect word.

If you can't see beyond your nose to know that religion will play a huge role in the election then I can't help you.

It's better to allow you I yourself in a pool of delusions, after all February is not far again cheesy grin
Of course religion will play a very important role in this election. The north have the numbers. And the north will always vote their own. Even Obi knows he's not in the race to win.
Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by MrEverest(m): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
burp18:
Of course religion will play a very important role in this election. The north have the numbers. And the north will always vote their own. Even Obi knows he's not in the race to win.

You're still not getting it, and I will explain again:

NW has a total of about 22 million voters while SE has about 11 million voters. Let's assume that everyone votes in both regions, NW with 3 major contestants will split it votes into 3 which amounts to a little above 7 million each for Kwankwaso, Atiku and Tinubu (note that I didn't even subtract votes Obi will get from Southern Kaduna as well as his vice).

SE gives its 11 million votes to Obi (I don't see any other party getting significant votes here). That gives Obi an advantage already. With SE canceling NW yet Obi still has huge balance.

In SS, Obi is also expected to win the region with close to 70%. The advantage widens!

In SW, Tinubu will definitely win 5 states but unfortunately for him, the margin of winning them will be insignificant. Lagos with the most votes in Nigeria, will be won by either Tinubu or Obi and each is likely to get over 40%.

In NC, Obi wins Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa and Abuja while Tinubu wins Kogi and Kwara. Niger state could be won by any party. So, Obi further widens his lead!

In NE, Atiku wins Adamawa, Bauchi and Gombe. Tinubu wins Borno and Yobe while Obi wins Taraba.

The result:

Obi wins.
Tinubu 2nd.
Atiku 3rd.
Kwankwaso 4th.

Do you still want to argue it
Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by ochejoseph(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
burp18:

My brother allow them to continue their nonsensical postulation February 25th is almost here ......to whom brain is given sense is required
Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by burp18: 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
MrEverest:

You're still not getting it, and I will explain again:

NW has a total of about 22 million voters while SE has about 11 million voters. Let's assume that everyone votes in both regions, NW with 3 major contestants will split it votes into 3 which amounts to a little above 7 million each for Kwankwaso, Atiku and Tinubu (note that I didn't even subtract votes Obi will get from Southern Kaduna as well as his vice).

SE gives its 11 million votes to Obi (I don't see any other party getting significant votes here). That gives Obi an advantage already. With SE canceling NW yet Obi still has huge balance.

In SS, Obi is also expected to win the region with close to 70%. The advantage widens!

In SW, Tinubu will definitely win 5 states but unfortunately for him, the margin of winning them will be insignificant. Lagos with the most votes in Nigeria, will be won by either Tinubu or Obi and each is likely to get over 40%.

In NC, Obi wins Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa and Abuja while Tinubu wins Kogi and Kwara. Niger state could be won by any party. So, Obi further widens his lead!

In NE, Atiku wins Adamawa, Bauchi and Gombe. Tinubu wins Borno and Yobe while Obi wins Taraba.

The result:

Obi wins.
Tinubu 2nd.
Atiku 3rd.
Kwankwaso 4th.

Do you still want to argue it

This is hilarious af. You couldn't even hide your sentiment. Let's allocate all the southern votes to Obi because he's from the South while Atiku ,BAT Shettima, Kwankwaso struggle to win their regions. I don't even know why I'm laughing

1 Like

Re: Obi's Victory: APC Or PDP, Which Party Becomes Major Opposition Party To LP? by burp18: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
ochejoseph:

My brother allow them to continue their nonsensical postulation February 25th is almost here ......to whom brain is given sense is required
beats me o. you can't win election with propaganda and lies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mike Achimugu, Former Aide Of Atiku, Had Already Started Spilling A Lot / Breaking News; Peter Obi Stepped Down��......... / Simon Ekpa Finally Arrested By Finland Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.