Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

2023: Tinubu, Atiku, And Peter Obi Battle For Nigeria President: 42 DAYS TO GENE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu, Atiku, And Peter Obi Battle For Nigeria President: 42 DAYS TO GENE (499 Views)

Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers / Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu Returns To Court After 42 Days In Detention / Zamfara: Bandits "Unconditionally" Release 100 Persons After 42 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu, Atiku, And Peter Obi Battle For Nigeria President: 42 DAYS TO GENE by nathyx(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2023
42 DAYS TO GENERAL ELECTIONS: Tinubu, Atiku, Peter Obi Battle for Nigeria Presidency

Nigeria presidential and Gubernatorial elections take center stage with two heavy weights in former vice-president Atiku (PDP) who garnered an astonishing 12 Million votes last time out. "Jagaban" Tinubu (APC) and Peter Obi (LP) a third challenger in Vibrant sprit hoping to cause a Major upset.

The General Elections scheduled for the 25th of February, 2023 will witness the First time all Top 3 candidate are not having Military origin (Civilians)

What to Expect:

1. Nigerians fully Armed with their Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs) ready to do Vote into power a much needed Saviour the Country on the brink of Biblical poverty Hastily needs, however not to ascertain the Optimum expected functioning of Biometric Vote Acreditors (BVAs) come February the 28th which have tended to report malfunctioning in previously held 2019 elections.

2. Former Vice- president and the People's Democratic Party candidate Atiku Abubakar (Adamawa- North) led PDP In Disarray, hoping to unify Disgruntled G5 governors Led by top "Nemesis" Wike (Rivers- South) who is still hurting from the injustice purportedly done to him at the Party primary elections. Alongside with the reluctance of the PDP Party Chair. Iorchia Ayu (Benue North) to step down as earlier agreed paving way for Southern National Chair to emerge hence the flag bearer hails from the Northern part of the country.

3. Peter Obi Labour party without any single on-site Structure ( Senate, House of Representative) hoping to overthrow Heavy weights with her Obedient and Yusful Large Large Youthful stronghold. The former Anambra state Governor can be Boostedby a recent Endorsement from Two time former Nigeria President General. Olusegun Obasanjo speaking on Channels TVnews Tuesday publicly endorsed the South Labour party candidate.

4. Tinubu "Jagaban" APC still struggling with Religious "Muslim-Muslim" ticket political laden Sentiment however hoping to use power of Incumbency to Sway Electorates. although some Conservatives believe beyond religious grounds of running mate Selection, the former Lagos State Governor can bring out the Country from impoverished poverty as evidenced with his Accomplishment in Lagos State. however, a Large number see it as a forward way to Islamization of the Country.

Author VERDICT:

1. Nigeria must move Forward

2. Expect Election rigging and Ballot snatching ❌❌❌

3. Vote buying to surface in rural- urban Areas.

4. Possibility of a presidential Run-Off

4. Credible leaders must Emerge.

https://64tower.com/report-tinubu-atiku-and-peter-obi-battle-for-nigeria-president-42-days-to-general-elections/

1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Atiku, And Peter Obi Battle For Nigeria President: 42 DAYS TO GENE by Ezeama400: 10:38am On Jan 13, 2023
Dear Nigerians, vote for Peter Obi for better Nigeria

Please consider the future of your children before casting your vote... Dont allow anybody to deceive you with tribalism or religious bigotry because Poverty knows no bounds.

And finally before you cast your vote, as yourself this question CAN I TRUST THIS MAN I AM VOTING WITH MY PERSONAL MONEY TO HOLD FOR ME ?

God bless us all

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Atiku, And Peter Obi Battle For Nigeria President: 42 DAYS TO GENE by dat9jaguy(m): 10:45am On Jan 13, 2023
The only thing I am sure about in this election is that Peter Obi is coming 3rd or 4th. No two ways about it.

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Atiku, And Peter Obi Battle For Nigeria President: 42 DAYS TO GENE by silvoclaira: 10:49am On Jan 13, 2023
dat9jaguy:
The only thing I am sure about in this election is that Peter Obi is coming 3rd or 4th. No two ways about it.

idiottt! and I'm sure you have barely had enough to feed by this evening. This is exactly what a reprobate party like APC has succeeded in creating 'a dull head like you'.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Atiku, And Peter Obi Battle For Nigeria President: 42 DAYS TO GENE by Mfetenang: 11:01am On Jan 13, 2023
Peter Obi is contesting?
grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Atiku, And Peter Obi Battle For Nigeria President: 42 DAYS TO GENE by dat9jaguy(m): 11:07am On Jan 13, 2023
silvoclaira:

idiottt! and I'm sure you have barely had enough to feed this evening. This is exactly what a reprobate party like APC has succeeded in creating- 'a dull head like you'

Whether I've eaten or not does not change what I am saying. I am shocked a so called brilliant boy like you can not see that Peter Obi is coming 3rd or 4th, it is very glaring.

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Atiku, And Peter Obi Battle For Nigeria President: 42 DAYS TO GENE by Mindcure: 11:19am On Jan 13, 2023
dat9jaguy:
urchin again

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Atiku, And Peter Obi Battle For Nigeria President: 42 DAYS TO GENE by dat9jaguy(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2023
Mindcure:
urchin again

You got that wrong but you are an obidense, yes or no? tongue

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Atiku, And Peter Obi Battle For Nigeria President: 42 DAYS TO GENE by nathyx(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2023
Obi is coming! 2023 is a goal
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Atiku, And Peter Obi Battle For Nigeria President: 42 DAYS TO GENE by silvoclaira: 11:42am On Jan 13, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Whether I've eaten or not does not change what I am saying. I am shocked a so called brilliant boy like you can not see that Peter Obi is coming 3rd or 4th, it is very glaring.

Give that to the dogs!

In a clean country this man you support would have lived the rest of his life in disgrace and shame but here he is contesting for President, flaunting his drug wealth, ill health in public glare. only in a country as Nigeria walai

You people are JOKES!

I am NOT A BOY

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Atiku, And Peter Obi Battle For Nigeria President: 42 DAYS TO GENE by Jones4190(m): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
the battle is between APC and PDP with his children
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Atiku, And Peter Obi Battle For Nigeria President: 42 DAYS TO GENE by Adaisback(f): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
There is nothing to battle . Peter obI is the winner. A new Nigeria is here. Those of you that want to commit suicide coz of this Buhari govt, pls don't lose hope, a new dawn is here. Congratulations Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Atiku, And Peter Obi Battle For Nigeria President: 42 DAYS TO GENE by dat9jaguy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
silvoclaira:

Give that to the dogs!

In a clean country this man you support would have lived the rest of his life in disgrace and shame but here he is contesting for President, flaunting his drug wealth, ill health in public glare. only in a country as Nigeria walai

You people are JOKES!

I am NOT A BOY

That man is 100% better than Peter Obi in all ramifications. Looking at antecedents, Tinubu left Lagos much better than he met it but Peter Obi actually left Anambra worse than he met it.
I don't support Tinubu's candidature (although he will win) but I know Peter Obi is a fraud because I was actually working in Onitsha when he was a governor. I am talking from experiencing Peter Obi's governance style.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Atiku, And Peter Obi Battle For Nigeria President: 42 DAYS TO GENE by silvoclaira: 5:42am On Jan 14, 2023
dat9jaguy:

That man is 100% better than Peter Obi in all ramifications. Looking at antecedents, Tinubu left Lagos much better than he met it but Peter Obi actually left Anambra worse than he met it.
I don't support Tinubu's candidature (although he will win) but I know Peter Obi is a fraud because I was actually working in Onitsha when he was a governor. I am talking from experiencing Peter Obi's governance style.

Oh yeah!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Caught Up In A Concert Scam / Suspending G-5 Loyalists Won’t Help PDP – Wike / Tinubu Supporters Planning To Resume Yoruba Nation Agitation Over 'APC Crisis'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.