Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,720 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Atiku Offers Condolences For Northerner Killed In Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Offers Condolences For Northerner Killed In Germany (501 Views)

President Buhari Offers Condolences To UAE's New President / Philip Shekwo: APC Offers Condolences, Tasks Police To Find Killers / Atiku Offers Buhari's Team Free Crash Campaign Course For Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Offers Condolences For Northerner Killed In Germany by Buhariiswicked: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2023
A young Nigerian man based in Germany, Abdulsamad Lawani, has been gruesomely murdered in the European nation.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that although details of the killing and personality of the slain Nigerian are still unclear, the presidential flag-bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, condoled the family of the deceased.

It is with deep pain that I learnt of the gruesome murder of a young Nigerian in Germany, Abdulsamad Lawani. My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends and the Diaspora at this time of grief. May his soul rest in peace. -AA

— Atiku Abubakar (@atiku) January 13, 2023

“It is with deep pain that I learnt of the gruesome murder of a young Nigerian in Germany, Abdulsamad Lawani.

“My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends and the Diaspora at this time of grief. May his soul rest in peace,” Atiku wrote on his verified Twitter handle on Friday.

The former vice-president personally signed the tweet.

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1613836463698837504?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Re: Atiku Offers Condolences For Northerner Killed In Germany by tungamaje: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2023
Oyigboupdates, come o. Na IPOB/ESN do dis one too?
Re: Atiku Offers Condolences For Northerner Killed In Germany by Jannij: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hnnnnm

I thought they said northern brothers doesn't travel out

(1) (Reply)

2006 - Atiku Sold Nigerdock Tinubu Sign Agreement To Build Lekki Seaport / For Over-voting To Take Place:- This People Must Agree Right? / Aso Rock Cabals: What Exactly Does Tinubu's Surpporters Want From Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.