Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi (11685 Views)

Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Konjiboii: 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
festacman:
We don't need a stingy man as president of Nigeria. We simply need a person with vision, ideas, clear action plan and team-building/networking skills. Functional ideas overthrow status quo, transform things and drive development. Team-building/networking skills which come with open-mindedness help in communicating with NASS on policies and reforms and in collaborating with State governors on ideas, policies and programmes that require participation of state governments for escalation and multiplier effects.

You just described Obi, the stingy slogan came from people that want to underplay his character and what he stands for so he had to air it out that yes to the crooks he is stingy. Imagine the years we've been ruled by PDAPC and yet we are this backward with all the resources in our disposal. With everything we have we should truly be the giant of Africa and should be competing with Qatar, On God. God willing Peter Obi will be the catalyst that will make every Nigerian have hope that the country could and should be better.
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Burgerlomo: 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
He's absolutely right
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by dannex4adx(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
We Need ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi
He said the former Anambra State governor has qualities to stop what he referred to as transactional government.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/13/we-need-stingy-man-like-peter-obi-to-run-nigeria-pat-utomi/

Mynd44
lalasticlala
Oam4j
nlfpmod

We reject obi for Nigeria. Even Obi-dents are confused.

Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by jcross19: 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
oyebanji44:
Many Nigerians will leave and go abroad ....l swear

The same way anambra people left the state to Lagos during obi administration
even ,Evan the kidnapper was one of those people who came to lagos

grin grin cheesy well,obi can't win
that word na stale talk and gibberish!!!
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by TheChameleon: 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
Obidient4life3:

Obidient4life3 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

Local Champion! Any Nigerian can live anywhere he likes! What a demented fellow you are! Must you people be stupid to support Tinubu?

Every billionaire owns houses anywhere he wants!

Leave your father's compound for once you refuse! Now are turning to vegetable because of the capacity of your thinking. SOU!

You sound suicidal....lemme recommend this

Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Pityoobi: 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
These people sha… the stinginess that made him save money that could used to develop Awka… today Awka is the worst state capital in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by TOMMYS: 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
JOemmy:
There's absolutely no way a stingy man can be able to be a successful politician and also a successful business man in nigeria. Obi is just a prudent man who knows how to manage public funds those accusing him of being stingy are just deceiving themselves.

Accurate

However, the sole aim of a Northern president except for Yard adua is to steal, loot and impoverish the people.

If po wins, with prudence and good economic goal he is able to stabilize the economy and save so much money.
Then after 8years a core northerner comes to squander the savings, borrow to loot and impoverish us the more.

Is that not stupidity?.

He should share all the revenue from Nigerias resources to Nigerian citizens immediately he wants to leave.

Because I am afraid one aboki will come to steal it immediately he leave and it might make tge election more bloody because they know how much he has saved
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Kaiser20: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Didn't turn out well with Buhari though. There's a difference between judicious use of State resources and stinginess.
In Nigeria's context, there is nothing like "Judicious" in terms of government spending.
Let us try Obi the stingy expert for 8 years
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:
Very accurate that’s the kind of man we need

Someone that would be stingy with tax payers money without lavishing

A stingy man who wouldn’t allocate billions to politicians while the poor masses suffer

A stingy man that would place the masses first not a drug Barron that’s ready to loot his way up

Vote Peter Obi
Stingy man when carry state budget invest in his family business. Tell us another story.

1 Like

Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Obidient4life3: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
TheChameleon:

You sound suicidal....lemme recommend this

Urchin, you need the rope better. We will keep living in Lagos and buying choice areas! If you don't like it hang yourself!

1 Like

Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by TheChameleon: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Obidient4life3:

Urchin, you need the rope better. We will keep living in Lagos and buying choice areas! If you don't like it hang yourself!

I will keep screwing ya ugly ma and sisters and wives. I will wait a bit for the yamlegged daughters to grow grin

You will remain 4th class citizens grin
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Obidient4life3: 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Golan007:

The point is simple.

Why avoid living in a place you made liveable?

What are you running from?

Lagos is part of Nigeria and we will keep living in it and buying choice areas! You can't do anything about it. If you are vexed, hang yourself!
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by themanderon: 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
All the billions borrowed by these devils for all these years and yet nothing to show for it and some people are still thinking of APC. At times I wonder if they have cast a spell on them. Take a trip back in time to 2015 and compare how things were then to how they are today. Some people are damaged beyond repair. Little wonder Prof Soyinka once said and I quote "Most Nigerians are incapable of deep thought"
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Afamed: 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
This is the kind of news they are using to deceive the zombidents

A stingy man in a private jet

Obi is a true definition of a crook

Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Golan007: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Obidient4life3:

Lagos is part of Nigeria and we will keep living in it and buying choice areas! You can't do anything about it. If you are vexed, hang yourself!

Just say you are scared of losing your head in Anambra.
grin
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Obidient4life3: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
TheChameleon:

I will keep screwing ya ugly ma and sisters and wives. I will wait a bit for the yamlegged daughters to grow grin

You will remain 4th class citizens grin

I like being a fourth citizen that can afford the big life that the first class citizen can only wish for.

I am a proud fourth class citizen that buys the inheritance of first class citizen leaving him with little or nothing while funding is stupidity and party life!

I am a proud fourth class citizen who will live afford the basics of life and train my kids in the best of schools while the first class citizen is busy breeding urchins and vagabonds who litter the street shouting Babi Allah because of scorching hunger!

I rather be a fourth class citizen with beautiful hometown and not some deteriorated brown roof community and thatched huts!

The first class citizens have their women dreaming of being like the women of the fourth class citizens...

You are at best an under fed Almajiri!
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
festacman:
We don't need a stingy man as president of Nigeria. We simply need a person with vision, ideas, clear action plan and team-building/networking skills. Functional ideas overthrow status quo, transform things and drive development. Team-building/networking skills which come with open-mindedness help in communicating with NASS on policies and reforms and in collaborating with State governors on ideas, policies and programmes that require participation of state governments for escalation and multiplier effects.

IT IS VERY CERTAIN THAT YOUR DESCRIPTION DOES NOT FIT THE DEMENTED IRAGBIJI CRIMINAL.
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Obidient4life3: 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Golan007:

Just say you are scared of losing your head in Anambra.
grin

At least I have a home in Lagos and Anambra... You can't boast of any home outside of your father's dilapidated thatched hut!
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by TheChameleon: 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
Obidient4life3:

I like being a fourth citizen that can afford the big life that the first class citizen can only wish for.

I am a proud fourth class citizen that buys the inheritance of first class citizen leaving him with little or nothing while funding is stupidity and party life!

I am a proud fourth class citizen who will live afford the basics of life and train my kids in the best of schools while the first class citizen is busy breeding urchins and vagabonds who litter the street shouting Babi Allah because of scorching hunger!

I rather be a fourth class citizen with beautiful hometown and not some deteriorated brown roof community and thatched huts!

The first class citizens have their women dreaming of being like the women of the fourth class citizens...

You are at best an under fed Almajiri!

All this epistle for only me ? grin

I swear to God, didn't read it. Dozed off halfway into the first sentence.

Niggah you need a noose.... I recommend it for you.

Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Golan007: 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
Obidient4life3:

At least I have a home in Lagos and Anambra... You can't boast of any home outside of your father's dilapidated thatched hut!

Who dash you home?

You bloody destitute.
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Obidient4life3: 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
Golan007:

Who dash you home?

You bloody destitute.

I understand your pain.... Looking at a stranger own a house in your land that you can only wish for. We will keep buying it until your generation to come becomes tenant in their fathers land. By then our numbers has swell to an unimaginable size. When your children decides to misbehave our children will cut them to size as the landlord tenant they are!
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by searchlight: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
oyebanji44:
Many Nigerians will leave and go abroad ....l swear

The same way anambra people left the state to Lagos during obi administration
even ,Evan the kidnapper was one of those people who came to lagos..

grin well,obi can't win
Urchin are created to reason oneside. Evans went to Lagos because he couldn't operate in Anambra because of the security apparatus put in place by obi.
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Golan007: 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Obidient4life3:

I understand your pain.... Looking at a stranger own a house in your land that you can only wish for. We will keep buying it until your generation to come becomes tenant in their fathers land. By then our numbers has swell to an unimaginable size. When your children decides to misbehave our children will cut them to size as the landlord tenant they are!

Shatap empty vessel.
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by vannessa7(f): 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
This man is saying trash and he knows it, every economy savvy person knows that the time of economic downtimes is not when you save but spend, all developed countries use this strategy, it's only strategic investments and bouyant economic activities that can revive the nation. If Peter Obi should win, the japa syndrome will double, many will go hungry and crime will rise. God forbid o.

1 Like

Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by uba1991: 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
This pat don't know what he is saying. You said they use to lock up governors Anambara? Look at it now they are no more locking only governors of Anambara but they are locking everybody from the whole south east every Monday.
Pat should stop thinking like pads.

1 Like

Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by vannessa7(f): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
Obidient4life3:

You dream of this daily but it's just wishful thinking , keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Eriokanmi: 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
Tinubu na bujębudanu politician. His government would wreck Nigeria, God forbid
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Blissful042(m): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ever since Buhari started looking better, Nigeria started getting worse
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
This same Anambra? Mind you, these were posts by Anambrarians:

Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Obidient4life3: 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
Golan007:

Shatap empty vessel.

Keep ranting full vessel (Full of stupidity)
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Obidient4life3: 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
vannessa7:

I dream of this daily but it's just wishful thinking , I will keep dreaming.
Fixed .... I can't dream of my state of existence!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Flags Off Construction Of 11km Road In Kwali / Lamido’s Son Detained For Fatal Accident / Father Mbaka Shows Support For Governors Ugwuanyi and Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.