Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections (17228 Views)

Senator Osita Izunaso Wins Imo West Senate Poll / Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat / Okorocha Wins Imo West Senatorial Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by senatordave1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
mrvitalis:

Did PDP win the house ? They sat because they had no option .... the had every intention to retain their positions

But pdp made saraki SP and dogara speaker
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by senatordave1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
maestroferddi:
Don't mind that simple-minded fellow...

Akpuruka Na Orlu is the next senator Orlu zone...

I am in contact with home and Peter Obi hurricane is unstoppable in the 12 LGs of the senatorial district..

Projecting Tinubu to get more than say 10 percent in Imo State has to be the dumbest joke ever told...

Where will he get the votes from?

Is at Hope's ward where he cannot win or the rest of Oru LGs where the distinction between Imo State and Anambra is very infinitesimal?

Will Hope help Tinubu do well in Mbaiseland where the people are championing the Peter Obi project in the state?

Hope has never lost his ward and lga.dont forget his ward has over 50_009 voters
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by senatordave1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
onuman:

Not the Orlu that I know. A city he abandoned to rot.

In February,he delivered ngor okpala which is harder than orlu
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by onuman: 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

Yes,I remembet hembe case.it took a long time before mato was sworn in.rochas fought against this in 2019.I think in cases of extreme insecurity, they can relocate the primaries...
Sraraume son also lost in court and araraume himself sued buhari for removing him from nnpc.
Apex court is ruling on jigawa apc guber case today...
Jimi lawal lost at the APExx court again

What insecurity?
People live in Orlu LGA where the primaries would have held. But because of the disdain some people in Orlu senatorial district hold against Orlu, they quickly shifted to Owerri.
Owerri is developed by the activities of politicians from Owerri senatorial district who pulled state and federal development institutions and infrastructures to Owerri, knowing knowing full well that as Owerri expands with modern development, the once rural areas in Owerri senatorial zone also benefits.

But politicians from Orlu senatorial district lack this common sense. It's to their respective villages every time they are in political office. Alas, the huge houses in their villages are occupied by rats and roaches.
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by fergie001: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

Yes,I remembet hembe case.it took a long time before mato was sworn in.rochas fought against this in 2019.I think in cases of extreme insecurity, they can relocate the primaries...
Sraraume son also lost in court and araraume himself sued buhari for removing him from nnpc.
Apex court is ruling on jigawa apc guber case today...
Jimi lawal lost at the APExx court again
Mato lost at the High Court and Appeal Court before winning at the SC.

Umar Danmodi has been certified by the SC as Jigawa APC Guber Candidate.

Jimi Lawal was bound to fail....

For Ararume Jnr, he has appealed. His brother is married to TA Orji's only daughter.
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by mrvitalis(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

But pdp made saraki SP and dogara speaker
Yes because they where in APC it's normal they were the lesser evil
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by onuman: 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

But why? Nzeribe developed oguta.I think someone from orlu maintain will be ok

Nzeribe developed Oguta? While answering Senator of Orlu senatorial district, but had no presence in Orlu.
You see what we are talking about.
Mbaise politicians were mostly instrumental in locating loads of the federal and state development institutions in Owerri. Then gov from Mbaitoli/Ikeduru located Imo state University in Owerri where FUTO, Poly, Alvan already existed.
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by warlordd(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
[quote author=maestroferddi post=119995201]Let the jokers celebrate their fool's gold..

That is my senatorial zone as well and I can wager that APC are no hopers in Orlu Zone.

If there is any place Hope Uzodinma is hated like the devil, that place is the entirety of Orlu Zone.

Osita Izunaso is from Ohaji/Egbema/Oguta axis which is a peripheral part of the senatorial district so it is difficult to see how he can win.

Labour Party candidate for the senatorial slot is very popular and will likely
I dont trust Imo state afterall APC won a re-run in Ngor-okpalla some months ago. Anything can happen in that God forsaken state.

1 Like

Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by senatordave1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
mrvitalis:

Yes because they where in APC it's normal they were the lesser evil

Lesser evil how?
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by MadamExcellency: 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:
I repeat,atiku won't see 20% in imo,tinubu will get over 25%.uzodinma and apc will overrun orlu zone.hope re election bid is going well.meanwhile,anyanwu and ihedioha are fighting

Do you ever get tired of using rigging system to forecast elections in the Southeast?

Hope has virtually killed many youths in Imo State using security operatives and Ebubeagu and you still want people to vote APC?

You are simply wicked.

Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by senatordave1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
fergie001:

Mato lost at the High Court and Appeal Court before winning at the SC.

Umar Danmodi has been certified by the SC as Jigawa APC Guber Candidate.

Jimi Lawal was bound to fail....

For Ararume Jnr, he has appealed. His brother is married to TA Orji's only daughter.

Abaribe stooges in pdp lost against ikonne at appeal court.
Prof ikonne has been missing
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by pquaver(m): 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Imo State is gradually becoming a supreme court state grin

Criticize Buhari or his (Uzodinma) government, Uzodinma go use UGM gun you down

If it's an institution, he uses supreme court straight away

Imo State hardly sleeps since Buhari force hope Uzodinma on the good people of Imo

It is well!
Face your state. We are very happy in imo..
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
pquaver:

Face your state. We are very happy in imo..
Face your state in Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by fergie001: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

Abaribe stooges in pdp lost against ikonne at appeal court.
Prof ikonne has been missing
He is rumoured to be unwell.
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by pquaver(m): 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Face your state in Nigeria grin grin grin
obing does not know the difference between imo and Nigeria.. Come carry me away from imo na.. Aturu
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by UnknownT: 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
maestroferddi:
Let the jokers celebrate their fool's gold..

That is my senatorial zone as well and I can wager that APC are no hopers in Orlu Zone.

If there is any place Hope Uzodinma is hated like the devil, that place is the entirety of Orlu Zone.

Osita Izunaso is from Ohaji/Egbema/Oguta axis which is a peripheral part of the senatorial district so it is difficult to see how he can win.

Labour Party candidate for the senatorial slot is very popular and will likely win it...

The BVAS is in play so we have no time to waste reacting to the celebration of pipe dreams...

Hope Uzodinma knows that nothing can save him later this year...

He has been acting friendly whenever Peter Obi come calling because he knows that jail time awaits him in the nearest future so why not prepare for a soft landing in the inevitable Peter Obi presidency...
Charlie Akpuruka for Senate 2023
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by kahal29: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
fergie001:

Rumoured?

You should know he is critically unwell nah
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by fergie001: 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
kahal29:

Rumoured?

You should know he is critically unwell nah
I am not his doctor ooooo grin

You people should well-done on your school-fees over there, make una fear God.
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by kahal29: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2023
fergie001:
I am not his doctor ooooo grin

You people should well-done on your school-fees over there, make una fear God.

cool
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by senatordave1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
fergie001:

Apex court sacks obong of cali
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by mrvitalis(m): 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

Lesser evil how?
What exactly don't you understand ?
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by fergie001: 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

just saw it.
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by Skyehigher1: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
Next Senate president is either from Abia or akwa ibom precisely. Either orji uzo kalu or God's will akpabio mark my words
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by fergie001: 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

Yea, this will be the 4th time this selection exercise will take place.
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by supereagle(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:
Senator izunaso has won orlu senate polls in advance and may be the next senate president.welcome back to the green chambers senator osita izunaso,goodbye rochas

Red Chambers please.
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by sanpipita(m): 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
The analysis here is so funny, people think they know Imo state politics and even that of orlu zone.
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by erospecial: 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
PDP is so shameless for not putting their house in order amidst APC misrule!
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by onuman: 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

In February,he delivered ngor okpala which is harder than orlu
Ngor Okpala is a soft ball game. Orlu is not, ask Ikedi Ohakim. His downfall started from Orlu.
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by Thinktwicemybro: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:
Senator izunaso has won orlu senate polls in advance and may be the next senate president.welcome back to the green chambers senator osita izunaso,goodbye rochas
Only God gives power
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by senatordave1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
onuman:

Ngor Okpala is a soft ball game. Orlu is not, ask Ikedi Ohakim. His downfall started from Orlu.

You lie.ngor okpala is in owerri zone and owerri hates APC very well.okpala and aboh mbaise are in the same federal constituency and ihedioha represented them.under hope,apc also won okigwe north and south
Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by onuman: 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

You lie.ngor okpala is in owerri zone and owerri hates APC very well.okpala and aboh mbaise are in the same federal constituency and ihedioha represented them.under hope,apc also won okigwe north and south

Wining by election rigging is different from winning by votes of electorate.
I can't imagine anyone in Orlu, Orsu, Ideatos, casting a vote for APC in any future election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
senatordave1:
I repeat,atiku won't see 20% in imo,tinubu will get over 25%.uzodinma and apc will overrun orlu zone.hope re election bid is going well.meanwhile,anyanwu and ihedioha are fighting

You're a learner.

LP candidate has the senatorial election of Orlu zone to lose as it stands now.

To burst your bubble, APC won't still come second, APGA may be ahead of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation / Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration / Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.