Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” (41806 Views)

Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More / Mercy Johnson: I Stopped Playing Romantic Roles, My Husband Doesn't Like Them / Mercy Johnson: I Will Still Celebrate 10 Years With My Sexy Odi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by Acc0unte: 9:02am On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by johnjose68: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2023
zajokked:
If The Candidate you Support to be President Of Nigeria Licked a Microphone because He was told to “Taste” the Mic. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

Hope you are rehearsing how you will cry and go back to i.pobian struggle after February 25

Emi lo kan ♾️. Get it into your flat i.pobian cretin skull.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by grandstar(m): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
If Nigeria and Nigerians had a knowledge of what GOD ALMIGHTY has Deposited on Earth via our nation via THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MINISTRY, many will not die the way they died or keep living in pains of terminal diseases.

I am not talking about being of this Church or of that church neither Ann I bragging.

GOD has given NIGERIA the Highest Anoiting on Earth. Unfortunately many choose to waste money traveling up and down with no solution. Others look down on the Solution to their problems and so they keep suffering in silence.

Go to the LORD'S CHOSEN and get your Freedom for Free.
WHAT GOD ALMIGHTY is doing with THE LORD'S CHOSEN has not been witnessed anywhere on Earth .

100,000 will come for healing. Only 10 will get healed. Abeg forget that one (Read 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12)

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by FireUpNow(m): 9:08am On Jan 14, 2023
We your fans wish you good health and long life. Though in life we have so many tribulations.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by Mercury12(m): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2023
May God help you in your battle.
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by kissdabride: 9:11am On Jan 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
If Nigeria and Nigerians had a knowledge of what GOD ALMIGHTY has Deposited on Earth via our nation via THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MINISTRY, many will not die the way they died or keep living in pains of terminal diseases.

I am not talking about being of this Church or of that church neither Ann I bragging.

GOD has given NIGERIA the Highest Anoiting on Earth. Unfortunately many choose to waste money traveling up and down with no solution. Others look down on the Solution to their problems and so they keep suffering in silence.

WHAT GOD ALMIGHTY is doing with THE LORD'S CHOSEN has not been witnessed anywhere on Earth .
One of the great man of God on planet earth.
More anointing sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by tabaralph: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2023
ExclusiveBet:

https://punchng.com/mercy-johnson-opens-up-about-cancer-scare-life-long-medication/?amp
Stay strong dear, the abandoned wife of prince okojie will be smiling in one corner after hearing this terrible news… this life no just balance at all.
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by Bigseven(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2023
Healing rain upon your children oh God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob through the name of JESUS. Amen

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by highchief1: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2023
ExclusiveBet:

https://punchng.com/mercy-johnson-opens-up-about-cancer-scare-life-long-medication/?amp
na why yestedsy I just kuku lash skin to skin.I just realized that this death can come from every corner.
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by Eriokanmi: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2023
These Celebrities are going through a lot maybe due to their past or circumstances but many choose to keep it a top secret and live with it. I remember a popular celeb I saw at the heart-to-heart centre of National Hospital about 8 years ago. He was shocked as if he felt I knew him somewhere but I didn't place my focus on him, I just walked past. He's still acting till today and many may not know he's hiv positive. Our profession doesn't permit us to reveal any patient's info. I pray for everyone going through some challenges in life to receive succour from God, amen!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by juman(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2023
"I Was Placed On Medication For Life."

Not special thing.
I have been taken medication for thyroid issues for like a decade.
I went to the doctor( I always prefer female doctors), she said I might be suffering from thyroid issue, because she had nine years old girl that had that issue as well. She placed me on medication for life.
No operation.
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by Angrygoat: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2023
Ah oh feh mu lor x2. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhb ahhoee feh mu lor
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by juman(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2023
Eriokanmi:
These Celebrities are going through a lot maybe due to their past or circumstances but many choose to keep it a top secret and live with it. I remember a popular celeb I saw at the heart-to-heart centre of National Hospital about 8 years ago. He was shocked as if he felt I knew him somewhere but I didn't place my focus on him, I just walked past. He's still acting till today and many may not know he's hiv positive. Our profession doesn't permit us to reveal any patient's info. I pray for everyone going through some challenges in life to receive succour from God, amen!

You are funny.
Celebrities are human beings like you and me.
They sick sometimes. Not more than that.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by kennisman(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2023
What are you waiting for, the national cake is too small for all of us. Some people need to go. So bye if you wish.
ZINNYBANKS:
I hate this world . but maybe there can be peace on the other side..
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by Burgcudi(m): 9:28am On Jan 14, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

Seun needs to do something about these yabaleft escapees. undecided

My belly done burst
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by aalangel(f): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2023
She didn't even mention God or did she?
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by AJCs(m): 9:31am On Jan 14, 2023
Righteousness2:

Have you inquired from God through consistent prayer what happened during the eras of Apostle Ayodele Babalola, Prophet Durojaiye, Prophet Obadare, Baba Oyelami, Baba Akande @ Ede, Prophet Timothy Salau I implore you go and meet God in consistent prayer to tell you about the sernavts of God.
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by Sweetvie: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2023
poshestmina:
If people's problems are written on their foreheads , you'll be grateful for your self .

God's healing smiley.
I swear smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by favour32(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

Nor mind am.
Nairaland na where you go see many wey dey bitter for life matters,
especially in Nigeria.
Their toxicity nor be here o
Most na young persons, wey dey depressed and any small thing, dem don throw away curse.
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by ZiktotheWorld: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2023
You're healed in Jesus Name.
Believe!
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by Gospel2Day: 9:39am On Jan 14, 2023
Righteousness2:

Be humble and moderate in hyping a church, my brother.
We thank God for what He's done/doing in The Lord's Chosen.
But to proudly assert that what God is doing there has not been witnessed anywhere on Earth amounts to sinful exaggeration and outright lie.
I don't know your age, but you need to read more on the history of the Church.
Pastor Mouka is a deliverance evangelist like Dr. Olukoya of MFM.
The both of them DO NOT carry the Miracle and Healing anointing that has been demonstrated in the ministries of Joseph Babalola, W. F. Kumuyi and E. A. Adeboye.
I expect you to be more mature than to over-hype your church.
It is very wrong for a Christian claiming to speak for God on a public forum like Nairaland.
Shalom.
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by jahsharon: 9:41am On Jan 14, 2023
Pierocash:
then kill yourself and join the other side,so you can have peace

Many people really do. There is no peace anywhere in the world, from the beginning of creation till date. So you lazy youth with no future ambition should shut the fucck up
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by venabili: 9:43am On Jan 14, 2023
Righteousness2:

Oh. So this fake, doomsday charlatan is actually from the Lord's chosen? Now his/her madness now makes more sense. And see the rubbish he wrote again, What's special about Nigeria to have the such "annointing" and what has the anointing resulted to? Death, poverty, rife and tribulations, bad governance etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by Kingcalls: 9:47am On Jan 14, 2023
Pierocash:
then kill yourself and join the other side,so you can have peace

Di u know if this was a foreign forum, u will go to jail for this post... people have gone to jail for encouraging suicide, and that's what u have done ...
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by SeeItSayIt: 9:48am On Jan 14, 2023
Who is that useless foke that removed my earlier response to this news?

Note: we'll get you & you'll pay for this.
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by ogwumgbe: 9:55am On Jan 14, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

No peace at the other side brother except you sacrifice enough in this side to get better over there
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by Sleekfingers: 10:01am On Jan 14, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

.drink sniper na .....
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by DavidEsq(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by aestake: 10:12am On Jan 14, 2023
aalangel:
She didn't even mention God or did she?
Yeah...poor Nigerians do that all day and still beg for food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harriet Edide Weds Joshua Maciver, 54-Year-Old Married Man (Photos) / Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake / Adetutu Alabi Aka Eleven Paz Throwback Photos With Tribal Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.