Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors (27856 Views)

President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) / 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS / President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by spencekat(m): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
77up:
Congratulations on your first and obvious last hand shake with the president grin.

It's obvious,[/b] Adeleke is gone already in Osun cool[b]
Pure lie.
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by DMerciful(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
So you are happy they're in his pocket?
LordviccoDaGuru:

Shut up u craft, The 3 arms of government are in his pocket, The Judiciary are in his pocket and there's nothing u can do about it
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by tabaralph: 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:

Honestly the Adelekes are very good people in Osun State.. from Their Grandfather to Serubawon, Davido's dad Deji and this guy...

Very charitable

But this is Politics.. he can't survive with opposition filled assembly and federal might against him

Trust me if he survives the tribunal he will definitely work with the state assembly, no be Nigeria politics again?
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by tctrills: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:

Ok... Thanks now fvck off
I am sure you guys are also planning to loss the presidency so that Tinubu can intimidate the hell out of the new president. grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by DMerciful(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
Less than 5 months and Bubu is gone. Your Igbo hate has made you love Bubu's ineptitude
LordviccoDaGuru:

Yes we should be more proud about it because Buhari is in charge. Buhari is above The law he can twist them to any corner he wants that is why ur Terriost coward will be in DSS cage till the second coming of Jesus Christ AMEN grin
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by Moh247: 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
tabaralph:

Trust me if he survives the tribunal he will definitely work with the state assembly, no be Nigeria politics again?

True... He would meet all of them and they would discuss man to man.. he might have met them
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by PrinceOfLagos: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
PandoraObi:
He doesn't have a choice, he must work for Tinubu to retain his position or else , gone is his middle name
since una no get shame

Attachee by force
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by adecz: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
They shouldn't make mistake
of playing any of Kizz Daniel's music
during the governors visit to Aso Rock ohh❗️❗️ grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by jaxxy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
seunmsg:
Justice must be done in Osun state. No amount of begging should be used to truncate the course of justice.

Someone won elections free and fair una dey cry. Even the previous election was stolen by criminal apc and tinubu to install his puppet cousin.
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by odinga1of: 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
Since 2015 till now ( I never see Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa ) for ASO VILLA with Bubu

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by Pussse1: 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Shut up u craft, The 3 arms of government are in his pocket, The Judiciary are in his pocket and there's nothing u can do about it

Mumu! And you're happy about it .....suffer go kill you and your entire family
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by Tareq1105: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
seunmsg:
Justice must be done in Osun state. No amount of begging should be used to truncate the course of justice.

He's not there to beg bcoz he doesn't have any reason to beg.

He won the election, in fairness to him, even though I doubt his competence to run Osun state.

Don't forget that popularity has nothing to do with competence.
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by Pityoobi: 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sammy07:

Lol, but he might really perform.

His 100 days in office should Be next month I suppose
Haaa so soon
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by Johnnyessence(m): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
Adeleke Meets Buhari, Hails Him Over Electoral Act.

Governor Ademola Adeleke of Osun State on Friday met with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, their first since he was inaugurated in November last year.

After the meeting in the president’s office, he told correspondents that he was at the seat of power to greet the president and thank him for signing the Electoral Act, which enabled him to be elected as governor.

While noting that Buhari was looking healthy and nice, Adeleke, who was elected under the ticket of the main opposition, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), said the President’s action paved the way for a free and fair elections in the state.

He noted how Nigerians and the International community had applauded the conduct of the exercise.

Recall that in the election, Adeleke unseated the incumbent governor, Gboyega Oyetola of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Governor Adeleke said the visit to the villa would also provide him the opportunity to discuss other issues of federal assistance with the Chief of Staff to the President, Prof. Ibrahim Gambari.

Asked what he came to do in the villa, he said: “Well, am happy to tell you that I just saw the president looking so well, looking so good and am happy about that.

“Since my election, I’ve felt like I should come and say hello to Mr. President and thank him for signing the Electoral Act because I must have benefited from it.

“That paved way for free and fair elections. And all the International community are applauding Nigeria, saying that Nigeria is set for democracy.

“So, that’s why am here today, to see him and thank him and wish him well for the remaining time in office.” He added that beyond that, he had already submitted some other things and would meet the Chief of Staff to discuss the way forward for the federal government to assist Osun State.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/adeleke-meets-buhari-hails-him-over-electoral-act/

Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by mechanics(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
The ex dancing senator, now turned dancing governor.
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by thedio(m): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
I don't know what Buhari used to tell ppl that always make them laugh around him even those that insult him in public
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

U are an obituary failed wailer, Buhari will look more better than this. U low tribal bigot

MISCREANT

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by Toosure70: 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:

Honestly the Adelekes are very good people in Osun State.. from Their Grandfather to Serubawon, Davido's dad Deji and this guy...

Very charitable

But this is Politics.. he can't survive with opposition filled assembly and federal might against him

Abeg go sit down. Are you from osun?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by JimohMomoh: 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
ganisucks:

These guys are unbelievably bunkers. They are outrightly saying that Buhari, who claims he is for everybody and for nobody, believes in truncating justice and meddling in matters that concern the judiciary.
It's like Tinubu has completely bastardized their sense of reasoning. They really believe Buhari will help Tinubu to rig the election. That's the reason for them misinterpreting a simple visit.

Lordviccodaguru lhordspy Moh247 are all hypocrite.

They are all working for their N30k monthly stipend.
Some of them are paid N100 per post supporting APC
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by senatordave1(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
spencekat:
Adeleke will win at the tribunal.

Pdp defence has been poor
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by josephevergreen(m): 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
I don't see anything wrong in me visiting my president as a sitting governor from opposition party ..let stop Interpreting everything please.
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by ibidokun65w: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2023
Governor Ademola Adeleke don dey see some mysterious hands from the tribunalBaba run go meet President Buhari....no time to sleep on it..#Just4laffs Governor Ademola Adeleke don dey see some mysterious hands from the tribunalBaba run go meet President Buhari....no time to sleep on it..#Just4laffs ...
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by gloryman91: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hope he didn't dance there.
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by Obainomilano: 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
Of course the president is simply advising the man to be atikulate in flesh and obedient in spirit..even buhari do not want another calamity after him
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Johnnyessence:
Adeleke Meets Buhari, Hails Him Over Electoral Act.

Governor Ademola Adeleke of Osun State on Friday met with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, their first since he was inaugurated in November last year.

After the meeting in the president’s office, he told correspondents that he was at the seat of power to greet the president and thank him for signing the Electoral Act, which enabled him to be elected as governor.

While noting that Buhari was looking healthy and nice, Adeleke, who was elected under the ticket of the main opposition, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), said the President’s action paved the way for a free and fair elections in the state.

He noted how Nigerians and the International community had applauded the conduct of the exercise.

Recall that in the election, Adeleke unseated the incumbent governor, Gboyega Oyetola of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Governor Adeleke said the visit to the villa would also provide him the opportunity to discuss other issues of federal assistance with the Chief of Staff to the President, Prof. Ibrahim Gambari.

Asked what he came to do in the villa, he said: “Well, am happy to tell you that I just saw the president looking so well, looking so good and am happy about that.

“Since my election, I’ve felt like I should come and say hello to Mr. President and thank him for signing the Electoral Act because I must have benefited from it.

“That paved way for free and fair elections. And all the International community are applauding Nigeria, saying that Nigeria is set for democracy.

“So, that’s why am here today, to see him and thank him and wish him well for the remaining time in office.” He added that beyond that, he had already submitted some other things and would meet the Chief of Staff to discuss the way forward for the federal government to assist Osun State.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/adeleke-meets-buhari-hails-him-over-electoral-act/

Adeleke is uninformed or rather being politically incorrect

Oyetola and Aregbe rift pave way for you, you wouldn't have survive those guys unity
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by dayveed1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
Nnajigift82:
We produce all kinds of nylon, pet bottle preform and bottle caps

Shopping bags

Tissue wrapping nylon

Tarpaulin nylon

Plain Pure water nylon

Packing bags

Black nylons(ss1, ss2, ss3)

Poly bags nylons

Singlet nylons

Shrink wrapper nylon

Bread nylon

Cake nylon

Packaging nylon

Customized nylon

Pet bottle preforms

Bottle caps

Dispenser bottle caps

Etc
Contact us on 08088532037
Can you make Customized pouches for tea bags.
I need 200 pieces
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by Johnnyessence(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

Adeleke is uninformed or rather being politically incorrect

Oyetola and Aregbe rift pave way for you, you wouldn't have survive those guys unity
igbe lenu vendor. Imole de Okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke’s a goal. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii

Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by sanyaolurilwan(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
This one is wrong. We live in Ẹdẹ.

Only Isiaka Adeleke is known to be charitable, Deji is nothing to write home about!
Moh247:

Very charitable

Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by Atlantis585: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2023

Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by davidl7: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
seunmsg:

What is the course of Justice, BINGO?
Re: President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors by Okhuadams(m): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chicago State University: Nigerians Will Be Shocked Over Tinubu’s Records– Atiku / Chief Justice Caught Driving On BRT Lane / APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.