Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty Of Seven Of Nine Charges - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty Of Seven Of Nine Charges (31370 Views)

Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape / Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year / Benjamin Mendy Has A Football Pitch In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty Of Seven Of Nine Charges by baralatie(m): 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
PDJT:

-Could you please educate me how this particular case is similar to R. Kelly or Ronaldo's?

-Estimating which power? Accusers that were sending their friends messages and gloating how they were having the best time of their lives with £1,500 a bottle worth of champagne, the same time Mendy was supposed to be raping them?

-Meanwhile, according to the jurisdiction (England and Wales) of this particular case, the onus is on the accusers to prove their case beyond every reasonable doubt, and they couldn't even convince 1 juror.

-Abeg, all these Nigerian "I too know attitude" and argumentative behaviour dey tire me. Have a good day, abeg.
Is that so!
R Kelly and this case are not rape cases bah!
Okay o
Make him escape first!
If he manage escape
Then instead that he should run out of English league to Portuguese league
Let him do like one guy like that in the US.
E will know how far with re trial
Re: Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty Of Seven Of Nine Charges by Akanbimi: 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
Youre very right. I think proper upbringing cant be over emphasised in what a person becomes and how he thinks.

angelfallz:
FiremanX Akanbimi WibusJaga I wrote this for you

Go to Twitter and check. You will find that more men are still insisting that Benjamin Mendy raped those women.
I have always said this; men are the problem not women.

If you believe "in fear women" you are not well. I don't fear anyone, but if you must fear either gender, fear men. Because they are the ones that would bring you down.

Just go to Twitter and check for yourself. In fact one man was even giving detailed analysis of why Benjamin Mendy is still guilty... After you come here to tell me to fear women?
fear men!!!

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty Of Seven Of Nine Charges by WibusJaga: 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
angelfallz:
FiremanX Akanbimi WibusJaga I wrote this for you

Go to Twitter and check. You will find that more men are still insisting that Benjamin Mendy raped those women.
I have always said this; men are the problem not women.

If you believe "in fear women" you are not well. I don't fear anyone, but if you must fear either gender, fear men. Because they are the ones that would bring you down.

Just go to Twitter and check for yourself. In fact one man was even giving detailed analysis of why Benjamin Mendy is still guilty... After you come here to tell me to fear women?
fear men!!!

Well, Fear Women here means you should be extra careful when getting into intimate relationship with women else you & your career could be messed up. History is replete with such cases.

Whether Mendy is guilty or not is another cup of tea. cheesy
Re: Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty Of Seven Of Nine Charges by MainJoe: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
WibusJaga:

Well, Fear Women here means you should be extra careful when getting into intimate relationship with women else you & your career could be messed up. History is replete with such cases.

Whether Mendy is guilty or not is another cup of tea. cheesy

In this case, Mendy is innocent. The women lied against him. This excerpt will give you a hint. I feel for Mendy. The women are cold hearted.

Re: Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty Of Seven Of Nine Charges by kushme: 12:26am On Jan 14, 2023
ednut1:
Men should learn how to control their penis regardless

How about, men(lawmakers) should stop making laws just to please women who are not going to clap for them or suck their dickz anytime soon...

Whenever I hear men say "fear women", I just shake my head . The next question I ask myself is, do these men really believe in the saying or they just tag along saying it without thinking it.

Most men don't fear or regard women like that. They fear the men behind the women who make and enforce the laws..

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty Of Seven Of Nine Charges by Dwaynestefan: 8:30am On Jan 14, 2023
Tonyavaro:

Enjoy powerful bass and crystal clear sound with a long playtime so you can enjoy your music without distortion with the onyx studio 6.

Payment on delivery nationwide via GIG logistics.

call or whatsapp

All JBL speakers available.

How much for the studio 6 and do you accept escrow ??
Re: Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty Of Seven Of Nine Charges by nairamaniac: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2023
WibusJaga:

The Fear of Women is the beginning of... cheesy
it's true oooooo grin

I called the number on the board. They confirmed the existence of their company and it's name grin

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty Of Seven Of Nine Charges by macho44(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm

Woman matter

Na sense me dey use......

My brother, u no lie grin

Check my siggy and join other Super Active EPL Fans in The Premier League Chat Room ;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) / Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard / Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Neymar, Coutinho Lead Brazil Squad, Vinicius Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.