Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Help Me Learn Yoruba Plz - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Help Me Learn Yoruba Plz (1633 Views)

Kindly Open And Learn.yoruba Culture Must Not Go Extinct!!! / Trying To Learn Yoruba! Can You Please Tell Me What The Following Means? / I Want To Learn Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Learn Yoruba Plz by Kgdavid(m): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2011
hi guys, im a full blooded nigerian that grew up in nigeria but sadly i cant speak any nigerian language but id really like to lean yoruba before the year is out so can anyone here help me with that? id like to start with the basics, nouns, pronouns, verbs, conjugation etc, thanks!
Re: Help Me Learn Yoruba Plz by adigunkan: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2011
@OP

Do you have Yoruba friends? If you do, you can start by asking them to teach you. I'm sure they would tease and make fun of you, but don't let that put you off. Yoruba is quite easy to learn.

I'll also suggest you start watching Yoruba movies. Most yoruba movies are subtitled in English so that should help.

smiley
Re: Help Me Learn Yoruba Plz by LoLa4: 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2011
Hi!

I would also like the same. I am willing to pay for private or group lessons within the London area.
Re: Help Me Learn Yoruba Plz by Ikroberts: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2011
I think u can get a friend from yoruba
Re: Help Me Learn Yoruba Plz by NwaIkenga(m): 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2011
If you want to learn Yoruba, check out "The New Nigerian" software. It offers Yoruba along with Igbo and Hausa, all on on disc. You can find it at www.omenalamarketplace.com
Re: Help Me Learn Yoruba Plz by Amujale(m): 5:43am On Nov 01, 2011
@Lo_La would be glad to help in any little way i can.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Talebearer Called In Your Language ? / What Ethnicity Do Aniocha And Oshimili People Of Delta North Fall Into? / Have Any Of You Visited A Yoruba Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.